From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 1 of 262
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 262

@xrepub wrote:

"

Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists are celebrating President Trump's reported comments referring to Haiti, El Salvador and several African nations as "**bleep**hole countries," according to statements collected by The New York Times on Friday

White supremacist Richard Spencer, an organizer of the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., last year, lambasted conservatives defending the president on Fox News for pretending the remark was not racial in nature.

“It’s obviously all about race, and to their credit, liberals point out the obvious,” he told The Times.

The Daily Stormer, the largest neo-Nazi website online, welcomed Trump's reported remark, saying it was evidence he was "more or less on the same page with us."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368807-neo-nazis-celebrate-trump-**bleep**hole-comm...

Well phrased, Johnnie Cochran.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 262

In modern society, race is defined by genetics.  Just send a DNA sample to https://www.ancestry.com/ and, for a fee, they will tell you your racial makeup.  To properly call Trump a "racist," you have to prove that Trump believes that the bleep nations are bleep because of the genes of its citizens.  If the genes don't fit, you must acquit. 

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 262

On Feb 5, 2018 at 1215pm  phyllisc6781 posted -

" isn't this funny? Just a few short months ago, rk was insisting that the KKK members were there to protest the statues coming down" 

rk responded - "isn't that funny? PC remember things that never occurred"

However - on August 18, 2017, in a series of posts starting at 2:42pm with Richva - rk posted -

" alternately, one group came to preserve our history, and another came to destroy it"

Were alt-right, white supremacists, Nazis and KKK in the group that wanted to destroy history - to remove the confederate statues?

Of course not - all those vile, foul, despicable and unpatriotic racists, Nazis, and other un-American scum were there to try to keep statues of long dead racist confederate losers standing in public - at the cost of everybody...

There were at that time only two major groups - one of which wanted the statues to remain where they had always been - and another that wanted the embarassing statues of racist scum removed from public property to a place where the history of the abjectly failed confederacy could be viewed all gathered together in a historical park.

Posts are there in the archives to be viewed - people can - and will - draw their own independent conclusions regarding - what posts they believe - what posts they do not believe - what posts are true - what posts are not...

Nixon repeatedly said he wasn't a crook - but he undoubtedly was.

Trump says he doesn't have any racially biased - white supremacist, Nazi - KKK - and alt-right sympathies - but as the whole world knows - trump lied bigly about that - like he habitually does about everything that to any degree enhances his malignantly narcissistic inflated ego...

Yeah - neo nazis celebrate trump, just like KKK, alt-right, fascists, white supremacists, white nationalists, so-called "christian identity" racists - they ALL celebrate their racist leader - and he returns the favor for all his racially biased  - and pedophilic republican/conservative supporters...

All trump's "fine people"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 262

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

I have seen no denial. What I have seen is the question, "who". And I have seen a request for proof that such people are white nationalists.

And what comes back in reply - silliness like "The truth is blatant and obvious".

boy is that a whopper. I offered the proof on another thread in which you demanded it :  Stephen Miller, Bannon, Gorka, and more. and here you are denying it again.

no you didn't offer proof - you typed names

you are flat wrong, I have offered it before and you refuted it. Its time for me also to look at your posts from the side eye.

naming two people and saying each is a racist because he supports the other is not proof of anything - it is biased labeling

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The truth is blatant and obvious. Nazis and KKK members are thrilled with the Trump Administration and the White Nationalists he hired to work in the White House.

Of course one of our forum members repeatedly denies the above and always comes to the defense of the White Nationalists and Nazis.

I have seen no denial. What I have seen is the question, "who". And I have seen a request for proof that such people are white nationalists.

And what comes back in reply - silliness like "The truth is blatant and obvious".

boy is that a whopper. I offered the proof on another thread in which you demanded it :  Stephen Miller, Bannon, Gorka, and more. and here you are denying it again.

you are flat wrong, I have offered it before and you refuted it. Its time for me also to look at your posts from the side eye.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 262

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I do not refuse to answer questions.

As you evade the question posed to you above.

Do you have one for me?

Yup .... already stated above.

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Yes ... the same "rational" question you refuse to answer and evade by initiating another question .... thus once again exhibiting your refusal to answer questions while demanding that others answer your questions.

Bye-bye -

I.E. ..... You once again refuse to answer the question posed to you!

let me know if you ever figure out what that question that concerns you is.

The question was already posed to you several times and you evaded it each time .... just as you you are doing once again with your coy request!

Please help me deal with your requirement - what is the question you need an answer to?

I already stated it several times. You evaded it each time as you are doing once again.

Or are you just playing the "question game"?

Nope .... that's YOUR game as exhibited in your reply which only consists of questions ..... more questions posed to others while you refuse to answer questions posed to you!

So, once AGAIN, Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

Since you obviously have no interest beyond the childish "question game", I'll say bye- bye. If you come up with a serious thought or question, let me know.

OMG! The prince of redundant questions calling  others who asked questions “childish.” Hypocrite! hypocrite!  hypocrite!   It is obvious that some amongst us have no shame. 

Since you have chosen to put your one cent in, do you know what question myexper is longing for an answer to? Or are you just on the attack to shop for kudoes?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 262

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is silly when someone claims  that something is a "blatant and obvious truth" based purely on that person's assertion that it is a "blatant and obvious truth" and expects others to accept that. 

Silly - arrogant - ignorant - take your choice.

Ahh, wrong again, RK.  My statement, which I stand by, is based purely on observation and the ability to read your posts in which you BLATANTLY  support the most vile amongst us.  

No wonder you don’t see trump for the toxic person he is, you seem not to even understand the message you impart via your own posts. 

Of course - observations filtered through bias and rage. Hardly a recipe for a reasonable conclusion.

here is your proof. nazitrump.jpg

And therein rests the depth of your ability to think rationally.

Glad you replied and showed it again. what YOU think isnt really important 

i certainly hope i showed that phony pictures used to make a phony point are not important to a discussion.

you showed a lot. yes indeed. 

but..a phony picture is no different than one taken out of context is it?

Only the ignorant dont recognize this. 

what does that mean? you posted a phony picture - period - end of story - nothing to do with context - nothing to do with me showing a lot (you put it up, not me)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 262

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 262

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Says the poster who "expects" others to respond to his straw man arguments and "expects" other posters to answer his questions while refusing to answer any questions posed to him!

Did you have a question for me?

Yup ..... the question you continually refuse to answer ...... Why do you demand that posters answer your questions while you refuse to answer questions posed to you?

I do not refuse to answer questions.

As you evade the question posed to you above.

Do you have one for me?

Yup .... already stated above.

I love to answer rational questions - do you have one?

Yes ... the same "rational" question you refuse to answer and evade by initiating another question .... thus once again exhibiting your refusal to answer questions while demanding that others answer your questions.

Bye-bye -

I.E. ..... You once again refuse to answer the question posed to you!

let me know if you ever figure out what that question that concerns you is.

The question was already posed to you several times and you evaded it each time .... just as you you are doing once again with your coy request!

Please help me deal with your requirement - what is the question you need an answer to?

I already stated it several times. You evaded it each time as you are doing once again.

Or are you just playing the "question game"?

Nope .... that's YOUR game as exhibited in your reply which only consists of questions ..... more questions posed to others while you refuse to answer questions posed to you!

Since you obviously have no interest beyond the childish "question game", I'll say bye- bye. If you come up with a serious thought or question, let me know.

OMG! The prince of redundant questions calling  others who asked questions “childish.” Hypocrite! hypocrite!  hypocrite!   It is obvious that some amongst us have no shame. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors