Stay Safe During Summer Storms with Disaster Preparedness Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Now!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Neo-Nazis celebrate Trump

Message 221 of 262

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Lets go by the numbers.

1. Just watch him speak, and read his tweets, and actions. He is a Jim Crow person.

A bit of specificity would be useful.

2. He cancelled the Dreamers program, and said in his campaign he would kick them out. If he had compassion he would have left the current program in place until Congress sent him a new one.

Yes, "the program". Now the challenge is to deal with the people.

3. As he has said in his campaign. It would be a big beautiful wall from sea to shinning sea, and Mexico would pay for it. What you post is not true.

Yes, he is for and I support border security - in toto.

4. Yes he does insult everyone who disagrees with him. Glad you noticed that as it proves he has a mental problem. We have the first President with a mental problem per you.

We have a President who when attacked, response appropriately. Your "expert analysis" is nonsense.

5. He does not praise them as he is one of them. Look at Hitler when he came to power. They both do the same things that is how we can predict what will come next with him.

Ineffective dodge to the claim, "He praises Nazis".

6. Watch the KKK TV program that was on CNN some months ago. Look at the people who attend his rallies. Listen to what his supporters say in the paper and on TV. The KK officially endorsed him.

How does that deal with - Who are these "KKK fans" that are AG?

7. You think white supremacists are good people. That is a highly offensive statement that really deserves some sort of proof. He told us that about the people holding the torches in VA. The next day one killed and injured people. 

No, he didn't - and -  he had nothing to do with the car driver.

8. Not true per the courts.

What courts said Obama was wrong about certain nations needing additional scrutiny?

9. What agenda did you support as he had a different one for every rally. He gave the audience what they wanted to hear and never had any intention of doing any of it. In other words he knew his people were uneducated so they would really think what he told them was what he would do. Now a lot of them have to face the truth. He lied.

It was and is basically the same agenda - without any racism involved. I do not believe he told the audiences what they wanted to hear. He spoke his beliefs (as does any pol) and his audiences applauded. But - how does supporting his agenda make me a racist? Again, you seem think that you can be highly offensive and not need to support your offensiveness.

Well you see by the non or untruthful answers he proves everything I said correct. The far right in action. In 10 months we will all have the chance to throw out of office everyone with an R behind their name. That is the best way to deal with the far right. Actions speak louder than words.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 222 of 262

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never said that thinking that Trump is doing the job he was hired to do makes one a "racist". So I guess you are asking the wrong person or are just building another straw argument. Or could it just be trolling ..........

See now, that's what happens when one person claims to speak for another and a third is trying to figure out what either one means.

Let's simplify - do you (chas) think that supporting President Trump makes one a racist?

I think that when a trump supporter tries to minimize, deny, or 'cover-up' any of trump's racist comments they are either racist themselves or support the racism of trump and others. 

Do you think that a non-racist should support, minimize, or try to 'cover-up' any racist comments made by trump?

Well, we are half way to agreement. I believe that if one approves of racist statements, they are probably racists.

However, I do not believe that President Trump has made racist statements. That claim is on a par with he is Nazi, fascist, alt-right, etc.

Back to the basics - I preferred President Trump's agenda during the campaign and approve of his efforts to carry it out. Does that make me a racist, Nazi, alt-right, etc.?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 223 of 262

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never said that thinking that Trump is doing the job he was hired to do makes one a "racist". So I guess you are asking the wrong person or are just building another straw argument. Or could it just be trolling ..........

See now, that's what happens when one person claims to speak for another and a third is trying to figure out what either one means.

Let's simplify - do you (chas) think that supporting President Trump makes one a racist?

I think that when a trump supporter tries to minimize, deny, or 'cover-up' any of trump's racist comments they are either racist themselves or support the racism of trump and others. 

Do you think that a non-racist should support, minimize, or try to 'cover-up' any racist comments made by trump?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 224 of 262

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Closet racists—David Duke doesn’t think he’s a racist—he just thinks his ideas are how the things should be,

Of course, Duke, trump, and those who say trump did nothing wrong, are clearly racists. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

I think that the President's words about certain nations are totally accurate. As has been pointed out, their citizens are desperate to get out.

So, since I agree with that - does that make me a racist?

If not, what are you talking about?

The example you just gave would not "make" anyone a racist. The way people look at things doesn't "make" them a racist. Being a racist "makes" people look at things a certain way. Does this answer your question?

O.K. - since you have chosen to speak for pc, if not that, what does make all those people he/sh/it sees as racists, racists? For example, how does thinking that Trump is doing the job he was hired to do make one a "racist"?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 225 of 262

john258 wrote:

Lets go by the numbers.

1. Just watch him speak, and read his tweets, and actions. He is a Jim Crow person.

A bit of specificity would be useful.

2. He cancelled the Dreamers program, and said in his campaign he would kick them out. If he had compassion he would have left the current program in place until Congress sent him a new one.

Yes, "the program". Now the challenge is to deal with the people.

3. As he has said in his campaign. It would be a big beautiful wall from sea to shinning sea, and Mexico would pay for it. What you post is not true.

Yes, he is for and I support border security - in toto.

4. Yes he does insult everyone who disagrees with him. Glad you noticed that as it proves he has a mental problem. We have the first President with a mental problem per you.

We have a President who when attacked, response appropriately. Your "expert analysis" is nonsense.

5. He does not praise them as he is one of them. Look at Hitler when he came to power. They both do the same things that is how we can predict what will come next with him.

Ineffective dodge to the claim, "He praises Nazis".

6. Watch the KKK TV program that was on CNN some months ago. Look at the people who attend his rallies. Listen to what his supporters say in the paper and on TV. The KK officially endorsed him.

How does that deal with - Who are these "KKK fans" that are AG?

7. You think white supremacists are good people. That is a highly offensive statement that really deserves some sort of proof. He told us that about the people holding the torches in VA. The next day one killed and injured people. 

No, he didn't - and -  he had nothing to do with the car driver.

What courts said Obama was wrong about certain nations needing additional scrutiny?

9. What agenda did you support as he had a different one for every rally. He gave the audience what they wanted to hear and never had any intention of doing any of it. In other words he knew his people were uneducated so they would really think what he told them was what he would do. Now a lot of them have to face the truth. He lied.

It was and is basically the same agenda - without any racism involved. I do not believe he told the audiences what they wanted to hear. He spoke his beliefs (as does any pol) and his audiences applauded. But - how does supporting his agenda make me a racist? Again, you seem think that you can be highly offensive and not need to support your offensiveness.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 226 of 262

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Closet racists—David Duke doesn’t think he’s a racist—he just thinks his ideas are how the things should be,

Of course, Duke, trump, and those who say trump did nothing wrong, are clearly racists. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

I think that the President's words about certain nations are totally accurate. As has been pointed out, their citizens are desperate to get out.

So, since I agree with that - does that make me a racist?

If not, what are you talking about?

The example you just gave would not "make" anyone a racist. The way people look at things doesn't "make" them a racist. Being a racist "makes" people look at things a certain way. Does this answer your question?

O.K. - since you have chosen to speak for pc, if not that, what does make all those people he/sh/it sees as racists, racists? For example, how does thinking that Trump is doing the job he was hired to do make one a "racist"?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 227 of 262

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

O.K. -For example, how does thinking that Trump is doing the job he was hired to do make one a "racist"?

Simple. Trump campaigned on a program of restarting Jim Crow at the National level - deport Dreamers, build the worthless wall, insult non-whites, praise Nazis, appoint KKK fans as AG, tell the World he thinks White Supremacists are good people, deny immigration to nonwhites, encourage immigration for very whites (can't get more white than Norwegeans). If you support Der Trumper, you support racism, which is what being a racist is all about.

1) Show me his Jim Crow agenda item;

2) He actually showed compassion for those here illegally that some prefer to "clean up" to "Dreamers";

3) The wall refers to secure borders. Do you oppose secure borders;

4) He insults anyone who insults him. As such he is non-racist - he'll insult anyone;

5) He has never praised Nazis. I am tempted to call that a "lie" but prudence dictates that I just say, "You are in error";

6) Who are these "KKK fans" that are AG;

7) "White  Supremacists are good people" - again "You are in error";

8) Denied immigration temporarily to people from nations that Obama said needed additional scrutiny;

9) I support the agenda that our President ran on. If you think that makes me a "racist" - again, "you are in error".

See how things get all screwed up when you stray away from the stand-by of the Reagan Tax Scam - or maybe the Fascist Five - or maybe calling someone a commie is actionable but Nazi, Kluxer, Fascist, etc - is "just fine"? Have you been able to come up with a rationale for that last one yet?

Lets go by the numbers.

7. You think white supremacists are good people. He told us that about the people holding the torches in VA. The next day one killed and injured people. 

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 228 of 262

Olderscout66 wrote:

O.K. -For example, how does thinking that Trump is doing the job he was hired to do make one a "racist"?

Simple. Trump campaigned on a program of restarting Jim Crow at the National level - deport Dreamers, build the worthless wall, insult non-whites, praise Nazis, appoint KKK fans as AG, tell the World he thinks White Supremacists are good people, deny immigration to nonwhites, encourage immigration for very whites (can't get more white than Norwegeans). If you support Der Trumper, you support racism, which is what being a racist is all about.

1) Show me his Jim Crow agenda item;

2) He actually showed compassion for those here illegally that some prefer to "clean up" to "Dreamers";

3) The wall refers to secure borders. Do you oppose secure borders;

4) He insults anyone who insults him. As such he is non-racist - he'll insult anyone;

5) He has never praised Nazis. I am tempted to call that a "lie" but prudence dictates that I just say, "You are in error";

6) Who are these "KKK fans" that are AG;

7) "White  Supremacists are good people" - again "You are in error";

8) Denied immigration temporarily to people from nations that Obama said needed additional scrutiny;

9) I support the agenda that our President ran on. If you think that makes me a "racist" - again, "you are in error".

See how things get all screwed up when you stray away from the stand-by of the Reagan Tax Scam - or maybe the Fascist Five - or maybe calling someone a commie is actionable but Nazi, Kluxer, Fascist, etc - is "just fine"? Have you been able to come up with a rationale for that last one yet?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 229 of 262

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 230 of 262

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Oceanedge2 - I'm betting Putin's interest in Der Trumper began some time ago, and the KGB/FSB has been nudging Lemontop into politics since the late 1990's - doing this so Donny thinks its all HIS idea is essential because his is the only advice he accepts,

What better way to destroy America than destroy our people's belief in their own Government and instill hatred for half our Citizens?

The very GOPerLords who devoted their lives, honor and fortunes to stopping the Commie Threat now view Russia and China as wonderful trading partners who have no quams about enslaving workers to maximize profits OR in providing covert funding and excellent tech support for all manner of election frauds the GOPerLords have dreamed about since Nixon showed them how effective "dirty tricks" could be.

Focus, man, focus. We're talking about Nazis, not Commies - and Trump, not Nixon.

Ahh - correction - but Olderscout66 was talking about the malignantly narcissistic liddle boi whose cowardly posterior the Russians have a considerable financial stake in......

Look at the subject title - sure enough, it's the **bleep**hole, isn't it?

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors