Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Nederlands King Willem-Alexander to "Mr Trump"

Message 1 of 31

@alferdpacker wrote:

That's me - have always had my owh ideas - sometimes they agreed with a political party's ideas - sometimes not with any party's ideas - haven't ever listened one party's dogma and ideas to the exclusion of everything else...

Of course....Now reach your arm around and pat yourself on the back without breaking it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 31

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Humor escapes many far right conservatives.

Humor doesn't escape those who isn't(sic) tied to the apron strings of any specific political party or dogma.  Or those who doesn't(sic) have to follow the crowd because they want to be part of the crowd, because they want to 'belong'. 

They are free to form their own opinions and are not followers as some here are,

flowing with the leaders of the pack as some here are.  Rudyard Kipling defined those  who are not these followers of the 'pack' in his poem "IF". 

That's me - have always had my owh ideas - sometimes they agreed with a political party's ideas - sometimes not with any party's ideas - haven't ever listened one party's dogma and ideas to the exclusion of everything else...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 31

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Humor doesn't escape those who isn't tied to the apron strings of any specific political party or dogma.  Or those who doesn't have to follow the crowd because they want to be part of the crowd, because they want to 'belong'. 

They are free to form their own opinions and are not followers as some here are,

flowing with the leaders of the pack as some here are.  Rudyard Kipling defined those  who are not these followers of the 'pack' in his poem "IF". 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 31

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Now that's funny too !!!   But watch out, our resident Bernie supporter turned independent (more like far right) may not approve of it.

I recall you posted that you were making phone calls on behalf of Bernie; then after the primaries became a fervant Hillary supporter.  I never went as far to make calls all over the country for anyone. 

So can we call you a Bernie supporter also?  Would it be hypocritical to have been a Bernie supporter, then switch;  badgering another for supporting him in the primary, and someone else after he lost?  There appears to be some hypocrisy about your remarks.

Aren't you way off topic from the fake twitter?   

Yes, you or anyone can call me a Bernie supporter, I support progressives and am proud of it. Bernie expressed a desire for his supporters to vote Democrat and I did, scoff that if you want. The Democrat's policies and platform were far closer to Bernie's than that of trump and the Republicans.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 31

He can be "good buddies" with Viktor Yanukovych - maybe they can play golf together...

Maybe in their spare time they can play music together, just imagine immigrant children in the cages instead of cats.

The Idea Came About As A Way T... is listed (or ranked) 1 on the list This Historical Instrument That Made Music By Torturing Kittens Thankfully Never Took Off

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 31

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Now that's funny too !!!   But watch out, our resident Bernie supporter turned independent (more like far right) may not approve of it.

I recall you posted that you were making phone calls on behalf of Bernie; then after the primaries became a fervant Hillary supporter.  I never went as far to make calls all over the country for anyone. 

So can we call you a Bernie supporter also?  Would it be hypocritical to have been a Bernie supporter, then switch;  badgering another for supporting him in the primary, and someone else after he lost?  There appears to be some hypocrisy about your remarks.

Congratulations!

You noticed...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 31

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 31

@gruffstuff wrote:

Dear mister Trump. You see this beautiful building? It’s the International Court of Justice in Our residency The Hague, the Netherlands. It’s waiting for you. It might take a while. But it’s waiting …

Trump has nothing to worry about, the International Court of Justice won't be able to touch him in Russia.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 31

@gruffstuff wrote:

Dear mister Trump. You see this beautiful building? It’s the International Court of Justice in Our residency The Hague, the Netherlands. It’s waiting for you. It might take a while. But it’s waiting …

Trump has nothing to worry about, the International Court of Justice won't be able to touch him in Russia.

He can be "good buddies" with Viktor Yanukovych - maybe they can play golf together...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 31

Kudos
Views