Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Naval Academy Graduates on trump at Graduation

Message 1 of 7

Was it only Trumps ancestors who raised the flag on Iwo Jima.  Or the rest of not only Native Americans but all minorities including Latinos and African Americans and Asians who fought and died bravely for this country during world wars, Korea,  Viet Nam and the Gulf Wars?  If I remember correctly Native Americans were doing just fine until Trumps ancestors arrived.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

It is right and fitting that the president of the United States give a commencement address to a service academy’s graduating class. It is also right and fitting that citizens of the democracy for which these graduates will soon be charged with protecting point out the personal cowardice, narcissism and incompetency of the current president.

Well spoken.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@alferdpacker wrote:

Trump has little advice to offer Naval Academy graduates - Baltimore Sun 

Trump is 'physical coward' Navy grads say before Academy commencement

Good to hear the plain truth spoken...

I don’t know whose “ancestors” Donald Trump was referring to when he said that they “tamed a continent,” but it certainly wasn’t mine, nor the other hundreds of millions of Americans whose ancestry is not European.

On Friday at a Naval Academy commencement address, your president gleefully proclaimed that “our ancestors tamed a continent,” adding that “we are not going to apologize for America,” because why would a decent human being apologize for genocide or for low-key calling people savages?

Written by a Native American.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

He should not even have shown up. He is not  served in the Military has done nothing but shame the Country. I don't know how he even has the nerve to show his face and give a speech any more, esp. to a graduating Military Class. 

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Anyone seeking negativity regarding our President can always find it in an op-ed from Veterans for Responsible Leadership. 
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

I'm shocked, shocked:   Donald lies in speech to Naval Academy.       How inspiring, NOT!

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Naval Academy Graduates on trump at Graduation

Message 7 of 7

Trump has little advice to offer Naval Academy graduates - Baltimore Sun 

Trump is 'physical coward' Navy grads say before Academy commencement

Good to hear the plain truth spoken...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Replies