Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 18

@GailL1    I am sorry to have read your post. Is not that you are or are not Pro Trump is that I am getting the idea that you would like to to actually skip voting for whomever you feel it would be best for this country.
You say that you read a lot. then, aren't you concerned with has been happening to this country.? I am not speaking about Trump. I am speaking as to the citizens in the USA?
Can't you see  how many are responding to this virus.? I just read a post by a pharmaceutical  person in LA that is  already starting the erosion of the upcoming vaccines by saying that the CEO is Dr. Fauchi  therefore intimating that is all about the money and how ineffective it could be?
Aren't you tired of  all the very amazing conspiracy theories theories that are destroying this country?
Because that Is  what i am most concerned about

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

My error  I thought that everyone understood that the Lincoln Project is not a Facebook invention or that it only on Facebook, The Lincoln Project are everyone were Google, Utube,   Tweeter and in most of any Social Media outlets .and even on TV 
I don't know just because I pick their ads from their site in Facebook they think that they only exist in Facebook.  Surprise!!! well they are every where you would want to see them

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

Psychology Today 09/15/2012 - Is There Something Wrong With People Who Don't Use Facebook? 

-------------------------------------------------------

So not having a Facebook account proves I'm brilliant, honest and ruggedly handsome. I knew it!

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

Wake Up -- another Lincoln Project video just released.  They are cranking them out.

(Anyone look familiar?)

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

"July 31st, 2020 - A new video released today by The Lincoln Project, “We Will Vote,” sends a message loud and clear. Americans will be voting this November and Donald Trump can not stop them."

https://lincolnproject.us/news/we-will-vote/

He doesn't want Americans voting but

he wants American children school.

TickTock  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@fffred 

Thanks, fred - I don't do Trump either - pro or con - I discuss and scrutinize government - programs, plans, philosophies - yes, those may have something to do with political parties, at least nowadays, they do. 

Yes, I know who the Lincoln Project is - I do a lot of reading.

I didn't vote for Trump, won't vote for him.  I will probably just pass that office by this year - there are plenty of down ballot but I am just one in a big sea so I doubt I make too much difference except for maybe that Clerk of Courts or Post 5 of Education Board. 

That is, unless there is a really BIG OCTOBER SURPRISE - when a knight on a white horse rides in to save the day

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18

@GailL1 wrote:

@Roxanna35 

I don't do Facebook - never have, never will - 

Any place else your info comes from or where I can see it?

Psychology Today 09/15/2012 - Is There Something Wrong With People Who Don't Use Facebook? 

😎  😉 

GailL, you sound like my wife, who despises Facebook, says it is Evil (she terminated her account a number of years ago). I'm not sure about that, but it is a huge time suck for some of her family members. Also, it does seem "evil" in that there are a lot of un-curated biased points of view from all sides on there that really prey on vulnerable people (children, etc) to influence them. In that regard, I suppose it is little different from the "real" world, though it does provide an easy platform from which to work.

The links originally posted are from the Lincoln Project, there have been other links posted as well here. The Lincoln Project was founded late last year by a handful of prominent Republicans who realize that Pres. Trump is unfit for the office. It is their goal to have him defeated in the upcoming election.

They can be found at https://lincolnproject.us/. They describe themselves, their goals, and have been posting a number of exceptionally high-quality videos.

Like so many other groups now...including AARP, General Motors, the US Federal Government, and many businesses, non-profit groups, etc, the Lincoln Project has a presence on many "social media" sites including Facebook ("Fakebook"), Twitter, etc, etc.

One of the founders of the Lincoln Project is George Conway (who voted for Trump and soon came to regret it), husband of Trump's counselor Kellyanne Conway.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

@GailL1   @jfpinlvn    Perhaps it is time that you learn about the Lincoln Project the most numerous Republican  anti Trump organization and to date they have amassed 400,000 million dollars. 
Sorry, read  them and weep.You need to stay with the times.
goodlol.jpg

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

I don't have Facebook either.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors