WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: National Enquirer Admits It Conspired With Trump

Message 1 of 134

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

While I admire all these attempts to explain simple legal concepts to some rightwing posters, y'all keep in mind what happens when they lose an argument, OK?

Sounds like a plan. Now - what do you want to "LOCK HIM UP" for?

What on earth are you talking about? You've completely abandoned the tracks. Left the reservation. Wandered into the wilderness. Trump makes more sense that what you just posted.

In your primary desire to be offensive, you seem to have missed the thread about "LOCK HIM UP". 

For anyone involved in that thread - what do you want to "LOCK HIM UP" for???

Goodness, and you're always so busy telling people to stick to the topic of the thread at hand. Why would I start discussing another thread on this one? And if I somehow posted in a coma and actually said I wanted some male person "locked up," kindly direct me to that post. Otherwise ... well, I do worry about you sometimes.

Got it - you do not have an answer you are comfortable with. BTW - I never said you said "LOCK HIM UP", you interjected yourself into that discussion.

P.S. This whole fictional "offensive" thing you utilize when you're losing an argument is really not sporting, you know. Tsk, tsk.

If you think it is fictional, why not repeat your words and we shall see what others think. Seems that is a better solution than typing "Tsk tsk".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

While I admire all these attempts to explain simple legal concepts to some rightwing posters, y'all keep in mind what happens when they lose an argument, OK?

What on earth are you talking about? You've completely abandoned the tracks. Left the reservation. Wandered into the wilderness. Trump makes more sense that what you just posted.

In your primary desire to be offensive, you seem to have missed the thread about "LOCK HIM UP". 

Goodness, and you're always so busy telling people to stick to the topic of the thread at hand. Why would I start discussing another thread on this one? And if I somehow posted in a coma and actually said I wanted some male person "locked up," kindly direct me to that post. Otherwise ... well, I do worry about you sometimes.

P.S. This whole fictional "offensive" thing you utilize when you're losing an argument is really not sporting, you know. Tsk, tsk.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 134

@H2Oh wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 134

@H2Oh wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 134

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 134

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Logic and common sense, eh? Then how come you can't read the sentencing documents for yourself. How come you can't familiarize yourself with the charges, and how the law applies to them, before commenting about something you clearly know nothing about. The purposely dense act isn't gonna work for Trump, either.

Only in republican world would a bunch of millionaires plea guilty, courts accepts those guilty pleas, those millionaires are sentenced for crimes they admit to committing, yet Trump's sycophants still insist nobody broke the law. Pathetic!

Many words, a few insults and even something about class warfare yet no response to the question of how can a 2014 event can be a campaign violation years later.

Got a new shovel, did ya? Class warfare, huh. Is Cohen not a millionaire? Is Pecker not a millionaire? For the last frikkin time, the 2014 event wasn't a campaign violation. It is part of the conspiracy, which is what Cohen and Pecker admitted to, among other crimes. Conspiracy to do what???

rk, all I can say is whatever you take to deny reality, I hope it becomes legal before I die, because a break from the right wing nonsense here would be welcome! We're done here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

Logic and common sense, eh? Then how come you can't read the sentencing documents for yourself. How come you can't familiarize yourself with the charges, and how the law applies to them, before commenting about something you clearly know nothing about. The purposely dense act isn't gonna work for Trump, either.

Only in republican world would a bunch of millionaires plea guilty, courts accepts those guilty pleas, those millionaires are sentenced for crimes they admit to committing, yet Trump's sycophants still insist nobody broke the law. Pathetic!

Many words, a few insults and even something about class warfare yet no response to the question of how can a 2014 event can be a campaign violation years later.

Got a new shovel, did ya? Class warfare, huh. Is Cohen not a millionaire? Is Pecker not a millionaire? For the last frikkin time, the 2014 event wasn't a campaign violation. It is part of the conspiracy, which is what Cohen and Pecker admitted to, among other crimes.

rk, all I can say is whatever you take to deny reality, I hope it becomes legal before I die, because a break from the right wing nonsense here would be welcome! We're done here.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 134

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I am baffled.  How can Trump supporters still find reason to support such a man as this?  You know, I don't much care if Trump paid those women from his wallet or his campaign fund or by way of conspiracy with The National Inquirer.  For me the true bone of contention is in the fact that he felt he "had" to do it because of HIS own bad behavior; that it was not a "good look" for a so-called "moral" man who was attempting to ascend to the highest office in the land.  Ultimately, the fact of the matter is Mr. Trump is neither moral or presidential and yet there he sits in The White House--flawed without marrow for all the world to see.  What a disgrace!

It appears he had sex with many women over the years. Two wanted to be paid off or they would "go public". Whether it was family reasons, political reasons, or professional reasons - who knows but he opted to pay them off with his own money.

All this "What a disgrace" drama is no more than one more outlet for the Cult of Hatred which still hasn't gotten over not getting their way in the '16 election.

Wrong!  This is not about the mythical "Cult of Hatred" or your previous wrong-head claims that those of us on the left "hate" Trump and his supporters.  Nor is it about some mourning of the loss of the 2016 election to this man who, for all intents and purposses, is nothing more or less than the head of a criminal enterprise.   No,  let me be clear.  Trump is the disgrace!   He is a liar.  He is a cheater.  He is a con man.  He is ignorant and has no knowledge of how government works. Lastly, he is not the president of the whole of the United States--only a select few (his supporters).  Ultimately, he really should not be sitting in The Oval at all.  Guess he has Putin to thank for that!  In short, all of the above is true and yet not one ounce of hate is involved--just sad "facts" about the inadequacies of the man Trump.

Of course it's about the cult of hatred - who else cares who he had sex with years ago? And who else (certainly not Mueller) is still talking about his supposed involvement with "Russian collusion"?

And then, as if to make the point, a totally off-topic comment about inadequacies.

What is your official position on the Mueller team? Mueller has not been talking about his investigation since it started, why should he start now?

I am not in a position to make an "official position" but his actions seem to indicate that he sees it as "Get Trump by whatever means necessary".

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

National Enquirer Admits It Conspired With Trump

Message 10 of 134

HIs 3 primary sources are Fox, Trump, and Rudy G.

Kudos
Views