Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: National Enquirer Admits It Conspired With Trump

Message 51 of 134

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I am baffled.  How can Trump supporters still find reason to support such a man as this?  You know, I don't much care if Trump paid those women from his wallet or his campaign fund or by way of conspiracy with The National Inquirer.  For me the true bone of contention is in the fact that he felt he "had" to do it because of HIS own bad behavior; that it was not a "good look" for a so-called "moral" man who was attempting to ascend to the highest office in the land.  Ultimately, the fact of the matter is Mr. Trump is neither moral or presidential and yet there he sits in The White House--flawed without marrow for all the world to see.  What a disgrace!

It appears he had sex with many women over the years. Two wanted to be paid off or they would "go public". Whether it was family reasons, political reasons, or professional reasons - who knows but he opted to pay them off with his own money.

All this "What a disgrace" drama is no more than one more outlet for the Cult of Hatred which still hasn't gotten over not getting their way in the '16 election.

Wrong!  This is not about the mythical "Cult of Hatred" or your previous wrong-head claims that those of us on the left "hate" Trump and his supporters.  Nor is it about some mourning of the loss of the 2016 election to this man who, for all intents and purposses, is nothing more or less than the head of a criminal enterprise.   No,  let me be clear.  Trump is the disgrace!   He is a liar.  He is a cheater.  He is a con man.  He is ignorant and has no knowledge of how government works. Lastly, he is not the president of the whole of the United States--only a select few (his supporters).  Ultimately, he really should not be sitting in The Oval at all.  Guess he has Putin to thank for that!  In short, all of the above is true and yet not one ounce of hate is involved--just sad "facts" about the inadequacies of the man Trump.

Of course it's about the cult of hatred - who else cares who he had sex with years ago? And who else (certainly not Mueller) is still talking about his supposed involvement with "Russian collusion"?

And then, as if to make the point, a totally off-topic comment about inadequacies.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  On the assumption that he wanted the "dirt" not exposed for political reasons, personal reasons, professional reasons, whatever reasons - he was extorted.

I may have missed it, but where did you see that there was an attempt at extorting money from Trump? You keep saying it happened, so how about a source?

Do you think the $130K was (as I have said) a gift from the goodness his heart?

Of  course not - trump has never had anything even remotely resembling a heart - he has always had greed, selfishness, avarice and venery in the place where a heart exists in normal human beings...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 134

rk9152:  Do you think the $130K was (as I have said) a gift from the goodness his heart?

Nice to see you admit your "extortion" nonsense came from the windmills of your mind. That's what I thought.

He made the payments to shut these women up prior to the election. That violated the law. But please proceed, this is entertaining.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Legal briefs?  "Demanded money" - we again come to whether you believe he gave the money out of the goodness of his heart. If not, we are right back to extortion.

If Daniels and McDougal are such masterful extortionists, then they really REALLY suck at it, because it was Trump, Cohen and Pecker drawing up the contracts. That would be like kidnappers sending a ransom note that reads "make up your own terms."

Your quarter ran out on this ride a long time ago, rk.

"Masterful"???????  How about, "Make up your own contract but give me the money"? Not masterful but effective. 

How asinine. What's worse is you expect me to believe your fantasy about a crime that nobody, not even Trump, is claiming. Mueller is obligated to pursue any crime he uncovers. Unless and until he ever levels charges against Daniels or McDougal, I'm just gonna leave you to your repeating the word "extortion" like Rain Man and Who's On First. V-E-R-N

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 134

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

I am baffled.  How can Trump supporters still find reason to support such a man as this?  You know, I don't much care if Trump paid those women from his wallet or his campaign fund or by way of conspiracy with The National Inquirer.  For me the true bone of contention is in the fact that he felt he "had" to do it because of HIS own bad behavior; that it was not a "good look" for a so-called "moral" man who was attempting to ascend to the highest office in the land.  Ultimately, the fact of the matter is Mr. Trump is neither moral or presidential and yet there he sits in The White House--flawed without marrow for all the world to see.  What a disgrace!

It appears he had sex with many women over the years. Two wanted to be paid off or they would "go public". Whether it was family reasons, political reasons, or professional reasons - who knows but he opted to pay them off with his own money.

All this "What a disgrace" drama is no more than one more outlet for the Cult of Hatred which still hasn't gotten over not getting their way in the '16 election.

Wrong!  This is not about the mythical "Cult of Hatred" or your previous wrong-head claims that those of us on the left "hate" Trump and his supporters.  Nor is it about some mourning of the loss of the 2016 election to this man who, for all intents and purposses, is nothing more or less than the head of a criminal enterprise.   No,  let me be clear.  Trump is the disgrace!   He is a liar.  He is a cheater.  He is a con man.  He is ignorant and has no knowledge of how government works. Lastly, he is not the president of the whole of the United States--only a select few (his supporters).  Ultimately, he really should not be sitting in The Oval at all.  Guess he has Putin to thank for that!  In short, all of the above is true and yet not one ounce of hate is involved--just sad "facts" about the inadequacies of the man Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 134

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 134

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  On the assumption that he wanted the "dirt" not exposed for political reasons, personal reasons, professional reasons, whatever reasons - he was extorted.

I may have missed it, but where did you see that there was an attempt at extorting money from Trump? You keep saying it happened, so how about a source?

Do you think the $130K was (as I have said) a gift from the goodness his heart?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 134

@BigLib wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Legal briefs?  "Demanded money" - we again come to whether you believe he gave the money out of the goodness of his heart. If not, we are right back to extortion.

If Daniels and McDougal are such masterful extortionists, then they really REALLY suck at it, because it was Trump, Cohen and Pecker drawing up the contracts. That would be like kidnappers sending a ransom note that reads "make up your own terms."

Your quarter ran out on this ride a long time ago, rk.

"Masterful"???????  How about, "Make up your own contract but give me the money"? Not masterful but effective. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 134

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

trump offered her money, you left that tidbit out. trump is guilty of conspiricy and broke campaign laws. Are you OK with that?

Offered her money for what? 

If campaign rules were violated (I don't know), there are officials to deal with that and, if appropriate, levy a fine (the standard approach). But a Special Council and sending people to jail over such a questionable issue is, I'm sure you'll agree, quite unique.

Again you act like trump did nothing serious which is not the case. You're right it is "unique".  Slimeball trump is "unique" in doing what he did, nothing questionable about it and nothing questionable about sending someone to jail for the kind of conspiracy that trump is guilty of.

Yes, I am and yes it is.

It is my understanding that campaign irregularities (if he actually did that) are punishable by a fine. What are you sending the President to jail for?

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 134

Nevertheless - it's a criminal conspiracy.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs