From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: National Emerg. @ border but not inside the borders?

Message 1 of 6

ControlIed , I totally agree with you and I too will never give up , but it is what it is. My heart is still broken from the "Needless" Tragedy at Sandy Hook. There has never been a worst Massacre in our Nation , IMHO. I have no problem with the Right To Bear Arms , but Common Sense needs to be applied and the Fear Mongering NRA has none and they pretty much own the Republican Party.

Just get ready for more heartache !! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

Every time one happens and more are murdered they claim it is because of all the "mental illness". Well, they are **bleep** right...."they" have the mental illness if they can't act responsible and sensible and admit more **bleep** guns do not solve any problem.  

It's one thing to have your 2nd Amen. right to protect your home or use them for hunting. BUT....since when does hunting people fall into the "sport"????

This is and HAS BEEN a national crisis since way back....let us not forget Columbine!!!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@mandm84  I refuse to give up for the youth....for the innocent....for the niave' and I will not be sorry for standing up to a violence inducing lobby!!!

@mandm84 wrote:

After the Massacre of our little Angels at Sandy Hook , the Republican's did nothing and I mean nothing. So there is little hope to stop this needless bloodshed , when the Republican's control any part of our Congress.

The Republican's are afraid of the NRA and losing votes !!

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

After the Massacre of our little Angels at Sandy Hook , the Republican's did nothing and I mean nothing. So there is little hope to stop this needless bloodshed , when the Republican's control any part of our Congress.

The Republican's are afraid of the NRA and losing votes !!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

National Emerg. @ border but not inside the borders?

Message 6 of 6

Darn it!!! I am so sick of this problem not being a national emergency; GUN VIOLENCE!!!  When will it be as important as what is happening at our borders?  How can we be so concerned about that when we are not so concerned about inside the "house"????  WHEN IS ENOUGH???

"Nancy Pelosi warns GOP that a Democratic President Could Declare Gun Violence a National Emrgency".....CNBC....2/14/2019.... Tucker Higgins

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/14/pelosi-warns-gop-that-a-democratic-president-could-declare-a-nationa...

Daily Beast - 2/21/2018 - "Trump Tells Shooting Survivors: Solution To 'Your Problem' is More Guns in School"....Gideon Resnick

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tells-shooting-survivors-solution-to-your-problem-is-more-guns-i...

Vice News - "Prosecutors Don't Want El Chapo's Jury To Hear How The U.S. Government Sent Guns To The Sinaloa Cartel"... 12/10/2018... Keegan Hamilton

https://www.news.vice.com/en_us/article/pa5xpk/prosecutors-don't-want-el-chapos-jury-to-hear-how-the...

ABC10- "One Year After Parkland School Massacre, 17 Victims Remembered"...  (in this particular article you will see at the very bottom that on the anniversary date "In New Mexico, a student at V. Sue Cleveland High School fired a shot in a hall and ran away, authorities said. He was soon captured. No one was hurt.")

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/nation-world/one-year-after-parkland-school-massacre-17-victims-r...

If any of the links do not work, then please feel free to check my posts and enter in the correct web address with these particular articles.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors