Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
165
Views

Re: National Borders

165 Views
Message 21 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Back "in the day" the American unions leaned towards Communism as did many others. WWI causes a split between Eugene Debs and Samuel Gompers and ended the relationship between Communism and the AFL.

 

Interestingly, the point that tore them apart was the idea of national borders. Debs was following the Marxist concept of one world while Gompers saw himself and his membership as Americans.

 

And now we have the modern Dems looking to get rid of our borders (one worlders?).

 

Interesting to say the least.


Why did you make up an accusation just to argue against it? Who are these ‘modern Dems’ who have suggested getting rid of our borders?


Those who argue against border security and for all sorts of ways that more immigration can occur.


Who are these people? I have never heard anyone arguing against border security.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
165
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
157
Views

Re: National Borders

157 Views
Message 22 of 51

@L42010 wrote:

@rk9152 Huh, well that is quite the "spin" blame me for the way I post. Okay, if you say so, no?

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

@rk9152  Would you please get your facts straight?  I did not post this comment but alfredpacker did.  Yes, I posted after his post but you again are stating others are making the original statement.  

 

AGAIN, please get your facts correct.

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

 


Are you referring to "immigrants" -  that group of people who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans?

 

And what about the fact that ultra right fringe conservative white males are the greatest threat for terrorist action in the USA?

 

Looks like trump cultists have lots of dangerous criminal sorts among their trump supporting buddies...


None of the above, I am referring to the efforts to make us a borderless nation.


 


AS FAR AS THE "None, of the above, I am referring to efforts to make us a borderless nation." IS NOT MY POST.  When you re-create posts, please use the correct poster!


The post in question had words I responded to at the bottom and I hit "reply". In this post you have your comments at the bottom but in the post in question you put yours on top. That is the cause of the problem.


 


No "blame" just explain. Take a few deep breaths.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
157
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
167
Views

Re: National Borders

167 Views
Message 23 of 51

@rk9152 Huh, well that is quite the "spin" blame me for the way I post. Okay, if you say so, no?

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

@rk9152  Would you please get your facts straight?  I did not post this comment but alfredpacker did.  Yes, I posted after his post but you again are stating others are making the original statement.  

 

AGAIN, please get your facts correct.

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

 


Are you referring to "immigrants" -  that group of people who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans?

 

And what about the fact that ultra right fringe conservative white males are the greatest threat for terrorist action in the USA?

 

Looks like trump cultists have lots of dangerous criminal sorts among their trump supporting buddies...


None of the above, I am referring to the efforts to make us a borderless nation.


 


AS FAR AS THE "None, of the above, I am referring to efforts to make us a borderless nation." IS NOT MY POST.  When you re-create posts, please use the correct poster!


The post in question had words I responded to at the bottom and I hit "reply". In this post you have your comments at the bottom but in the post in question you put yours on top. That is the cause of the problem.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
167
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: National Borders

155 Views
Message 24 of 51

@L42010 wrote:

@rk9152  Would you please get your facts straight?  I did not post this comment but alfredpacker did.  Yes, I posted after his post but you again are stating others are making the original statement.  

 

AGAIN, please get your facts correct.

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

 


Are you referring to "immigrants" -  that group of people who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans?

 

And what about the fact that ultra right fringe conservative white males are the greatest threat for terrorist action in the USA?

 

Looks like trump cultists have lots of dangerous criminal sorts among their trump supporting buddies...


None of the above, I am referring to the efforts to make us a borderless nation.


 


AS FAR AS THE "None, of the above, I am referring to efforts to make us a borderless nation." IS NOT MY POST.  When you re-create posts, please use the correct poster!


The post in question had words I responded to at the bottom and I hit "reply". In this post you have your comments at the bottom but in the post in question you put yours on top. That is the cause of the problem.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
158
Views

Re: National Borders

158 Views
Message 25 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

 

And now we have the modern Dems looking to get rid of our  borders (one worlders?).


Build a strawman and expect others to debate it. Truth is .............. the Dems are not "looking to get rid of our borders", or anyone else's.


Of course they are. A border that is not enforced is not a valid border. When pols keep finding new ways to allow non citizens in, they are effectively removing the borders.


Who has spoken out against enforcing a border? 


All the Dems.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
158
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
156
Views

Re: National Borders

156 Views
Message 26 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Back "in the day" the American unions leaned towards Communism as did many others. WWI causes a split between Eugene Debs and Samuel Gompers and ended the relationship between Communism and the AFL.

 

Interestingly, the point that tore them apart was the idea of national borders. Debs was following the Marxist concept of one world while Gompers saw himself and his membership as Americans.

 

And now we have the modern Dems looking to get rid of our borders (one worlders?).

 

Interesting to say the least.


Why did you make up an accusation just to argue against it? Who are these ‘modern Dems’ who have suggested getting rid of our borders?


Those who argue against border security and for all sorts of ways that more immigration can occur.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
156
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
163
Views

Re: National Borders

163 Views
Message 27 of 51

Please note users, the following quote was not mine but actually appeared under this persons post.

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

 


Are you referring to "immigrants" -  that group of people who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans?

 

And what about the fact that ultra right fringe conservative white males are the greatest threat for terrorist action in the USA?

 

Looks like trump cultists have lots of dangerous criminal sorts among their trump supporting buddies...


None of the above, I am referring to the efforts to make us a borderless nation.


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
163
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
169
Views

Re: National Borders

169 Views
Message 28 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

 


Are you referring to "immigrants" -  that group of people who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans?

 

And what about the fact that ultra right fringe conservative white males are the greatest threat for terrorist action in the USA?

 

Looks like trump cultists have lots of dangerous criminal sorts among their trump supporting buddies...


None of the above, I am referring to the efforts to make us a borderless nation.


 


Interesing exaggeration - but nowhere close to factual and true.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
169
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
172
Views

Re: National Borders

172 Views
Message 29 of 51

Help, I have looked through this thread to find what "Dem" posted they wanted to "get rid of the borders" as rk9152 keeps stating.  I can not find where anyone has mentioned this, does anyone else see this post?  I believe we got a great deception at play here, no?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
172
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
161
Views

Re: National Borders

161 Views
Message 30 of 51

@rk9152  Would you please get your facts straight?  I did not post this comment but alfredpacker did.  Yes, I posted after his post but you again are stating others are making the original statement.  

 

AGAIN, please get your facts correct.

 

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

 


Are you referring to "immigrants" -  that group of people who commit fewer crimes than native born Americans?

 

And what about the fact that ultra right fringe conservative white males are the greatest threat for terrorist action in the USA?

 

Looks like trump cultists have lots of dangerous criminal sorts among their trump supporting buddies...


None of the above, I am referring to the efforts to make us a borderless nation.


 


AS FAR AS THE "None, of the above, I am referring to efforts to make us a borderless nation." IS NOT MY POST.  When you re-create posts, please use the correct poster!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
161
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors