Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
636
Views

Re: Nancy's House

636 Views
Message 1 of 40

@nctarheel wrote:

 


@jimc91 wrote:

 

Yeah, it's one of Nancy's homes and it has a wall.


Here is another view of one of her properties for your enjoyment...

 

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 9.34.28 AM.png

 

 

See my post above.

 

I guess @jimc91 thought if he posted a FALSE MEME IMAGE one more time..... that people would believe it. 

 

You know what one famous leader of the TWENTIETH CENTURY said,

 

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

 

That phrase isn't true, by the way.


It is true for those on the right - if they hear a lie more than once it becomes truth to them.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
636
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
648
Views

Re: Nancy's House

648 Views
Message 2 of 40

 


@jimc91 wrote:

 

Yeah, it's one of Nancy's homes and it has a wall.


Here is another view of one of her properties for your enjoyment...

 

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 9.34.28 AM.png

 

 

See my post above.

 

I guess @jimc91 thought if he posted a FALSE MEME IMAGE one more time..... that people would believe it. 

 

You know what one famous leader of the TWENTIETH CENTURY said,

 

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

 

That phrase isn't true, by the way.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
648
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
653
Views

Re: Nancy's House

653 Views
Message 3 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are just too funny!

 

And, you apparently have absolutely no clue how our "Super Rich" people operate.  Add to the term super rich, the word "politician" and now you are in a new category.

 

Yeah, it's one of Nancy's homes and it has a wall.

 

Deal with it.

 

 


Here is another view of one of her properties for your enjoyment...

 

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 9.34.28 AM.png

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
653
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
658
Views

Re: Nancy's House

658 Views
Message 4 of 40

@nctarheel wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

It's one of Nancy's homes...

 


                            PROVE IT!


AND WE HEAR..................

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75GZr-gdLE

 


Why has @jimc91 NEVER PROVEN that his false meme image of a supposed Nancy Pelosi house was actually hers?????

 

Because it was false.

 

It is a shame that users are able to post absolutely FALSE statements, memes, and images to these boards.

 

I am not talking about difference of opinion, political spin, or other types of points of view.

 

What I am talking about is PURPOSEFUL FALSEHOODS as was perpetrated here by this ABSOLUTELY FALSE MEME.

 

That one doubles down and triples down on the same falsehood is beyond the pale and calls into question one's credibility.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
658
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
679
Views

Re: Nancy's House

679 Views
Message 5 of 40

So, tell me again how great a deal maker Trump is.  I love to listen to that story while watching tapes of him negotiate with Schumer and Pelosi  while the cameras are running.  I am VERY impressed that Trump is already taking credit for  a government shutdown. Most politicians would consider keeping the lights on a minimum level of achievement but not our Donny Boy.  

 

I can only hope he leads the GOP in 2020.  I am SOOOO serious in that statement. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
679
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
695
Views

Re: Nancy's House

695 Views
Message 6 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are just too funny!

 

And, you apparently have absolutely no clue how our "Super Rich" people operate.  Add to the term super rich, the word "politician" and now you are in a new category.

 

Yeah, it's one of Nancy's homes and it has a wall.

 

Deal with it.

 

 


Here we see the far right at work as panic sets in with Trump. Watch FOX they are in the same mode. Get everything and anything on the web to keep people busy for the story  broke about Cohen getting 3 years for a crime that Trump was a partner with him in. To top that off the Feds got the National Inquirer for paying off a women at Trumps Direction which is a crime on both pf them. NI admits it did it and broke the law.  That is what the far right enablers have to deal with tonight, and it will get worse for them every day. We need that wall around the WH till they take Trump away in Orange.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
695
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
705
Views

Re: Nancy's House

705 Views
Message 7 of 40

@nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

 

It's one of Nancy's homes...

 


                            PROVE IT!


AND WE HEAR..................

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t75GZr-gdLE

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
705
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
706
Views

Re: Nancy's House

706 Views
Message 8 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

Yeah, it's one of Nancy's homes and it has a wall.

  


                                                              PROVE IT!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
706
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
713
Views

Re: Nancy's House

713 Views
Message 9 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

 

It's one of Nancy's homes...

 


                            PROVE IT!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
713
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
718
Views

Re: Nancy's House

718 Views
Message 10 of 40

snoopy48:  How about providing some proof that it is one of Nancy’s homes? 

 

 

He will, right after h*ll freezes.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
718
Views