Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Nancy's House

Message 11 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

You guys are just too funny!

And, you apparently have absolutely no clue how our "Super Rich" people operate.  Add to the term super rich, the word "politician" and now you are in a new category.

Yeah, it's one of Nancy's homes and it has a wall.

Deal with it.

We here are not as gullible as some on the right. Just because there is a house in California with a wall around it does not mean that Nancy Pelosi owns it. I bet you could find hundreds of houses in California with walls around them and I am sure that Nancy Pelosi doesn’t own all of them.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

And, you apparently have absolutely no clue how our "Super Rich" people operate.  Add to the term super rich, the word "politician" and now you are in a new category.

Deal with it.

Jim, again where is your source?  Some Internet blogger?  Do a property records search and prove to all of us that we are wrong.  Since you appear to be this gullible, I am actually your grandson and need money to get out of a foreign jail.  I'll let you know where to wire it to.  I am also a Nigerian Prince and need help getting millions out of the Country and will pay you handsomely to help.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40

Deal with it.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

We have folks here that think Nancy only owns one house...  Too FUNNY.

"Pelosi’s exact net worth is not known, but in 2014, Nancy reported between $43.4 million and $202 million in assets."

It's one of Nancy's homes...

Property ownership is a public record in California.  Why don't you look up the address and show all of us who owns it now and who owned it in the past.  You still haven't shown any proof other than some Internet meme.  I guess you don't believe that people will lie on the Internet and you are too gullible to see it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

"Pelosi’s exact net worth is not known, but in 2014, Nancy reported between $43.4 million and $202 million in assets."

How about providing some proof that it is one of Nancy’s homes? 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40

jimc91: 

Hey, what can I say...  It's a picture of Nancy's house and I do believe it has a WALL around it.  

Why do you suppose that wall is there?

I get it that you like what the false picture implies about Nancy, but I don't get why you don't mind looking like a fool for insisting it's true when it obviously isn't.

This is a picture of Nancy's house.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

sp362:  Why don't we start dealing with facts, instead of emotions?

Because admitting something they believe isn't true would be like pulling a loose thread in a hem................it just keeps going until the whole thing is unravelled. They live in a universe of alternate facts and don't want to know what's on the other side.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

Hey, what can I say...  It's a picture of Nancy's house and I do believe it has a WALL around it.  

It is likely the same reason it has locks on all of the exterior doors.

I would also venture to guess most of the people that post on this forum have locks on their doors as well.  

What part of that concept are you folks having difficulty with?

Folks,

The opportunity was given to @jimc91 to cite his sources for the meme he posted.

He keeps repeating that it is NANCY PELOSI'S house over and over; which is a FALSE statement.

He has yet to cite any source that confirms the meme's picture is NANCY PELOSI'S  house.

With that said, one can only come to the conclusion that he is UNABLE to confirm his statement because his statement relating to the ownership of the house in the meme is fictitious as originally was the determination.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

It is likely the same reason it has locks on all of the exterior doors.

I would also venture to guess most of the people that post on this forum have locks on their doors as well.  

What part of that concept are you folks having difficulty with?

I guess you don't realize that you have been duped by an Internet meme.  What part of that concept are you having trouble with?  Your entire argument seems to be "I am right because I say so and I can find another blogger to agree with me".  You like to call things "fake news", but you can't seem to distinguish real "fake news" when it is staring you in the face.

Kudos
Views