Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Nancy Pelosi Finally Gets The Big IT!

Message 1 of 10

@Soosie wrote:
My comments. This woman is not capable to doing two things at once........1. Thinking, and 2. Speaking.

She is SO adept at both SPEAKING and THINKING that she has INDIVIDUAL-1 saying phrases like "PEACHY DORY".

Her political rhetoric has INDIVIDUAL-1 so flummoxed that he has been talking about what came first: THE WHEEL or THE WALL.

He is so frustrated by one of the most skilled politicians ever to occupy the halls of Congress that he looks and sounds like a nincompoop.

The more times he tries to respond to her; the more times he looks and sounds like a witless hayseed.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

If we look at the facts concerning illegal border crossings and drug running on our southern border, it becomes immediately apparent that a wall is the last thing we need as a defense.  We can talk about the 10 year decline in illegal crossings (DHS) and the fact that semis full of drugs cross at regular crossings (DEA) while the CBP agents overwhelmingly requested better tunnel detection technology and very few more barriers.  

I suppose if we look at the fact that the Republicans voted down $2 billion for opioid treatment as "too expensive" yet they are marching toward $5.7 billion for an unneeded wall, that COULD be considered an immoral decision. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@Tom5678 wrote:
and she is not a pathological liar unlike our current occupant of the White House either, nor is she involved in 12 ongoing investigations, also unlike our current occupant of the White House.

What do you think of her statement?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@n566192l wrote:

Soosie,

I feel Nancy can both speak and think. Unlike others who lie, backpedal, need to be fact checked by the hour. 

Now, now stick to the topic. What do you think of what Pelosi said?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@Soosie wrote:
My comments. This woman is not capable to doing two things at once........1. Thinking, and 2. Speaking.

Thats Fine - We Really Only Need Her For One Thing Anyway

LOCK HIM UP

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10
and she is not a pathological liar unlike our current occupant of the White House either, nor is she involved in 12 ongoing investigations, also unlike our current occupant of the White House.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Soosie,

I feel Nancy can both speak and think. Unlike others who lie, backpedal, need to be fact checked by the hour. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Nancy Pelosi Finally Gets The Big IT!

Message 10 of 10

Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill Thursday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi complained that President Trump's border barrier proposal "discriminates" against those entering the country illegally. 

"Quite frankly when the president talks about this being a national security issue, it really isn't. It's about a policy that is discriminatory about where people are coming into this country," she said. 

Kudos
Views
Replies