Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Nadler reaches agreement with DOJ over Mueller documents.

Message 1 of 9

@BigBobbyS wrote:
It’s my understanding that the documents can only be viewed between the hours of 8-5. Are you kidding me the Democrats did their best to win back the House and now they take it on the chin from the Republicans when they can view the Documents. We elected them to show some backbone all they are showing so far is threats they either can’t enforce or TrumpO is stronger than 435 men and women. What a disgrace.

I have written much about any of this in this message board, about the real lack of mechanisms that we have all seen regarding our own laws.

We in reality have little power when we encounter a President as Trump. I do't think that the Constitution or the founding fathers had any idea that a man such as Trump could actually be elected in this country.

And the laws reflect that lack of power by any of the 3 branches of Government to exert such power when encountering a wannabe dictator  like Trump.

He has used" executive power" as giving away candy to children. and if that is not see ans an abuse of power I don't know what will. and even if is seen, there is nothing that they can do about any of this.

I have said many times that impeachment would simply do nothing to Trump with the exception of actually putting a medal on his chest. and claiming hie status of No. 1 victim infron of the country.

No being able to really exert the suphena power is amazing to me. So, we will see how they vote today.and what any of this will accomplish, before you and I and anyone else gets angry at the inablity that Congress is showing these days, also realize their true power, and how little they really can do about anything.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9
It’s my understanding that the documents can only be viewed between the hours of 8-5. Are you kidding me the Democrats did their best to win back the House and now they take it on the chin from the Republicans when they can view the Documents. We elected them to show some backbone all they are showing so far is threats they either can’t enforce or TrumpO is stronger than 435 men and women. What a disgrace.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9
Rk, Crimes were committed by the President, which your side doesn't seem to care about. In my world that's putting country first, don't you agree?
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

@rk9152 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Nadler .... it seems he will try anything to keep investigations of Trump going.

Unfortunately, it's all they got. They seem incapable of thinking first of the Country and the citizens, everything is about partisanship.  Oh dear now we should think of the country.? really,? and have the Trump followers thought about the country?

Also, they have tic-tocked so long that they are incapable of functioning without it.  YEP  tic-tock    elections are coming, and they are gettin nearer.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Nadler .... it seems he will try anything to keep investigations of Trump going.

Unfortunately, it's all they got. They seem incapable of thinking first of the Country and the citizens, everything is about partisanship.

Also, they have tic-tocked so long that they are incapable of functioning without it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
Americans deserve answers in my opinion. Hard to get those when people are kept from testifying for some reason, and up until now, Congress was not given the full Mueller report, just redacted report. More than 1,000 Prosecutors said they felt Trump committed crimes, if you don't like crime, like me, you should want to get to the bottom of this too, right?
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Nadler reaches agreement with DOJ over Mueller documents.

Message 7 of 9

Devon Nunes was a Trump flunky who did everything he could to block the investigation. 

Nadler is a man searching for evidence and the truth. 

Trump Lovers don't want to know the truth, but most Americans want the facts and evidence presented in a public hearing.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Nadler reaches agreement with DOJ over Mueller documents.

Message 9 of 9

An agreement has been reached between Nadler and the DOJ, which will release documents from the Mueller investigation related to possible obstruction of justice by President Trump. Nadler expects to receive the documents later today. In exchange a contempt charge against Barr will not go forward, for now. Democrats and Republicans will be available to view them. Would love to be a fly on the wall in the room when these documents are received! It was mentioned some enforcement action may still be necessary to obtain additional information outside of what is expected to be released later today.  Way to go Nadler. He stared Barr in the eyes and Barr blinked. Sounds like he really didn't want a contempt charge I think. Stay tuned!

Nadler reaches deal with DOJ for release of Mueller documents related to possible obstruction of jus...

Kudos
Views
Replies