Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NZ BANS ASSAULT WEAPONS

Message 201 of 225

when are you going to answer my question tex ?

What logical reason does a civilian need a 50 round Military Style Assault Rifle with a collapsible stock that fits into a back pack ?

Please don't look foolish again by saying to defend yourself against " Wild Hogs "

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 202 of 225

@mandm84 wrote:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66/text

How about this definition tex ? Sorry it was proposed by the free loving "Liberals" in Congress.

And how far do you think that bill will progress? Look at those sponsoring the bill. You have no definition of your own? That doesn't necessarily define an assault weapon, but many semi-automatics on the market today. 

Why is it that everytime an isolated incident happens, not necessarily in this country, that some go hyper?  And do you think that it is the guns themselves, or the permissiveness furthered by the liberal element?  I think the latter.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 203 of 225

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66/text

How about this definition tex ? Sorry it was proposed by the free loving "Liberals" in Congress.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 204 of 225

I just can't forget these poor little ones too.....

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/03/us/03amish.html

The New York Times - October 3,2006 - "Man Shoots 11, Killing 5 Girls, in Amish School"

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 205 of 225

@mandm84 wrote:

I surely will never forget our twenty little Angels slaughtered from a 30 round Military Style Assault Rifle at Sandy Hook seven years ago and nothing has been done since , because of the NRA owned Republicans. Six teachers tried to save our little Angels but were also cut to pieces.

The surviving teachers said the killer kept firing hundreds of rounds. Nobody had a chance in this Elementary School War Zone. In the Republican's eyes , it's more important to allow these Weapons of Mass Destruction to be sold on our streets and many without even a Background Check , than it is to stop this Carnage in our schools , work places and streets - Pathetic !!

I've always kept the whole Columbine victims close to my heart.  Since then just more despair and heartbreak!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 206 of 225

I surely will never forget our twenty little Angels slaughtered from a 30 round Military Style Assault Rifle at Sandy Hook seven years ago and nothing has been done since , because of the NRA owned Republicans. Six teachers tried to save our little Angels but were also cut to pieces.

The surviving teachers said the killer kept firing hundreds of rounds. Nobody had a chance in this Elementary School War Zone.

In the Republican's eyes , it's more important to allow these Weapons of Mass Destruction to be sold on our streets and many without even a Background Check , than it is to stop this Carnage in our schools , work places and streets - Pathetic !!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 207 of 225

@mandm84 wrote:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If Trump unilaterally banned all assault weapons pending congressional action, would you be supporting and praising him?  What is your definition of an assault weapon?  This has been asked before but you have never given it.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 208 of 225

Kudos to New Zealand!  It didn't take them long to show action in helping protect their people from this type of tragedy happening over and over like in the USA.  When children don't mean more than a gun truly shows where the priority is, in my opinion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 209 of 225

NOT asks "The question begs, if Trump banned any weapons (under declaration of emergency), would any leftists or Antifa riot?"

----------------------

I think common sense , if there is any , says NO !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 210 of 225

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

--------------------------

What's our National Guard for ?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors