Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 5

Yep, it does indeed begin...

lol   People can hear and read about this all over the place and not just on Fox or the New York Times. 😁 

I can just picture his campaign trying to figure out how to keep biden hidden. Dang right these debates have to be real scary for them. Can't blame'em...

They'll probably prompt/demand that he say no more then one sentence...might even limit it to less.  This is gonna be real interesting...can hardly wait.

I feel bad for ol joe...not as much as i feel bad for this country IF he gets elected though!

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

I realize Sean Hannity is among the Trump followers desperately hoping Biden will make a public mistake.  It is really the only hope Trump has for retaining the presidency. The problem is that, like the Trump pandemic, Biden is just not cooperating. Trump and his backers rant about how Biden should come out and fight fair.  Kind of like the British did during the American revolution and America demanded of the Viet Cong. 

It must be tough when your opponent does not cooperate with your plan for victory.  I must be tougher when you are a moron. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Good point, MsStretch. And if hannity or the NYT did say it...they’re wrong! It’s a good and proper event. 

Or does hannity not want trump on the debate stage...disaster? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I didn't see a source for this article, so I looked it up.  It's from Sean Hannity! 🤣

I'll pass. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NYT Continued Plan to Hide Biden

Message 5 of 5

IT BEGINS: NYT Op-Ed Says Country Should ‘Scrap Presidential Debates,’ Claims They ‘Never Made Sense’

A new op-ed published by the New York Times this week claims the country should “scrap” future presidential debates because the events “never made sense” as a true gauge of “leadership.”

“Nervous managers of the scheduled 2020 presidential debates are shuffling the logistics and locations to deal with the threat of the coronavirus. But here’s a better idea: Scrap them altogether. And not for health reasons,” writes Elizabeth Drew.

“The debates have never made sense as a test for presidential leadership. In fact, one could argue that they reward precisely the opposite of what we want in a president. When we were serious about the presidency, we wanted intelligence, thoughtfulness, knowledge, empathy and, to be sure, likability. It should also go without saying, dignity,” adds the author.

“Over time, the debates came to resemble professional wrestling matches, and more substantive debates were widely panned in the press. Points went to snappy comebacks and one-liners. Witty remarks drew laughs from the audience and got repeated for days and remembered for years,” she concludes.

IMO The American people need to be able to see how both of our Presidential candidates handle themselves in several debates.  The NYT and the MSM have been offering cover to Biden and everyone can see it for what it is...  A shame!  Come out of the Bunker, Joe...  Give it your best shot and let us see what you've got!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors