From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NUDE MODEL COST GOVERNMENT BIG $$$$$$$$ FOR NOTHIN'

Message 1 of 55

48917645_2180053558723529_2013681359301640192_n.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 55

To the topic-The topic author started this silly topic in hopes to denigrate the first lady.First he thought whining about her being a nude model and flying back and forth from Florida after a few days of being there and wasting taxpayers money would make him worthy of accumulating a few kudos.  That all went south when the first lady went back to D.C. to fly with the President to Iraq. Last week the lefties were all complaning that the Trump never visit the troops. That all went south too when he made his secret trip to Iraq and Melania went with him.(how many times did Michelle Obama go to Iraq?)  Now the lefties are all complaining that Trump signed the Troop`s MAGA  hats and that it was political. Can the liberals get more demented? Probably not but nothing surprises me when it comes to how far they will go to make something out of nothing.   Mueller investigation-17 months,24 million dollars -and no sign of Russian Collusion

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 55

@easyed598 wrote:

Just a reminder-remember when Michelle Obama flew to Hawaii over 8 years at Christmas time. Several times she had with her an entourage of over 100 people(staff,secret Service, etc.) and several times without Obama. Now the deranged are complaining  of Melania travel to Florida with a much smaller group and staying at Trump`s winter home. And yes -her stayed was much shorter because she wanted to be with her husband.Imagine That !

Just a reminder that this LIE started by Glen Beck about how much Michelle Obama spent on travel has been TOTALLY debunked and that lil donny hasalready spent more on his personal travel inless than 2 years than President Obama did in 8

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

And of course the involvement of Ms Trump is that she is married to the President, and unlike Michelle and Hillary isn't that involved in political matters. She has made political statements, like the jacket she wore, just as an example.

And that's a reason to drag up a person's past for political attacks? As good as many of the reasons the right and supposed 'independents' attacked Hillary and Michelle. You and others here are dragging up dirt from the past to attack her with?  Oh, it's OK for the right to have attacked Michelle and /or Hillary (they still do) but it is taboo to say anything about Melania?  Sounds "partisan" to me. What does that have to do with present day politics?  Politics are what they are, you're here in a political discussion forum.   Just sayin' ...... This is coming across more as voyeurism than political discourse, or modern day puritanism.  Saying that Melania was a nude model is not "voyeurism". Viewing her nude is voyeurism and she contributed to it by posing nude.

Do you have a problem with someone having their own opinions rather than following the crowd? No i don't, but I have a problem with someone claiming to be 'independent' when they constantly follow the political lines of an ultra conservative trump supporter. You continually bring it up. As I did in mentioning Melania's jacket (the post you are responding to)?  At least I do have an opinion of my own instead of following the crowd. So you claim. And I don't go around denigrating the wife of a politician or anyone.  ??????????

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 55

@nctarheel wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

And I don't go around denigrating the wife of a politician or anyone. 

Let's tell the truth here, @TxGrandpa2.

You have denigrated HILLARY CLINTON an untold number of times.

Yes, lets tell the truth here.  Hillary Clinton was/is a politician.  She was politically ambitious from her days in Arkansas.  Wasn't she a candidate for President in 2016?

What office has Melania Trump ran for?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

And I don't go around denigrating the wife of a politician or anyone. 

Let's tell the truth here, @TxGrandpa2.

You have denigrated HILLARY CLINTON an untold number of times.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

THE FIRST NUDE MODEL.................That's a title she deserves and one that's always good for a ROFLOL !

This classless topic has drifted into other areas but leave it to someone to get the giggles over bringing back the classlessness.

There really is no requirement that you post a response especially when you have nothing to contribute to the discussion. Unless, of course, trolling is your passion.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 55

Naw, the REAL "hate-filled" are hypocrits.  They don't care that the cult leader wastes taxpayer money to ship the first nude model back and forth for show......meanwhile, the TSA isn't getting paid....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 55

@ChasKy53 wrote:

And of course the involvement of Ms Trump is that she is married to the President, and unlike Michelle and Hillary isn't that involved in political matters. She has made political statements, like the jacket she wore, just as an example.

And that's a reason to drag up a person's past for political attacks?  You and others here are dragging up dirt from the past to attack her with?  What does that have to do with present day politics?  This is coming across more as voyeurism than political discourse, or modern day puritanism.

Do you have a problem with someone having their own opinions rather than following the crowd?  You continually bring it up.  At least I do have an opinion of my own instead of following the crowd.  And I don't go around denigrating the wife of a politician or anyone. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 55

@Soosie wrote:

‎12-23-2018 02:30 PM
THE FIRST NUDE MODEL.................

I see so much fun you seem to have with this, but it can't measure up to the laughs I had when I saw the photo of the Drag Queen.  

Since you guys seem to want to play in the mud, guess anyone here can sling it also.  Do I think it is cute?  Heck no.  Do I think we as adults should act this way?  Heck no.  Do I see a lot of grey matter seeming to seep out?  Heck yes.

You fail to mention that  the "Drag Queen" photo was purely fictitious, artificially made to do nothing but slander Ms Obama.

You also fail to mention that mentioning Melania having posed nude is simply the truth.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors