Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NUDE MODEL COST GOVERNMENT BIG $$$$$$$$ FOR NOTHIN'

Message 11 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Never was at "the alter". Can't stand someone not compromising their political opinions over Bernie losing the primary and feeling jilted? If you don't think this has anything to do with the discussion, then why do you discuss it?

There are those who continually follow the 'party line', whether they admit it or not; and those who form their own opinions. And there are those who flip to the far right, follow that 'party line', and continually deny it. It is easy to recognize those who follow the party line and popular opinions here. Yep, it's easy to see someone follow the right wing and what is "popular" with them. They make good followers. Obviously, they never ever criticize trump. They can't stand anyone having independent opinions. "Independent" is never criticizing trump? Their posts reflect that.  Yep.

Then there are those who are 'mavericks' that doesn't follow the beaten path.  They reserve the option to form their own opinions or to change existing ones. So flopping back and forth to one side and the other is being a "maverick" .......... interesting.

And of course the involvement of Ms Trump is that she is married to the President, and unlike Michelle and Hillary isn't that involved in political matters. She has made political statements, like the jacket she wore, just as an example.

And Greetings of the Season to you also.

Thank you, I love Christmas and New Years

Season's greetings to you too.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 55

@nctarheel wrote:

Are you disputing that Melania has posed IN THE NUDE?

If not, what is your point????

Is there a reason that you are obsessed with this?  You mention this frequently.  What is your point in continually posting about this?

The person who should be concerned with this would be her husband, not posters on a political forum.  She holds no elective office, and rarely engages in politics.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 55
Are you disputing that Melania has posed IN THE NUDE?@TarHeel.......................Nude models, hineys, or other sex related material is not something I am hung up on. Contrary to some of the posts here when someone is trying to be cutsie. I'm also OK for Michelle to dress like a drag queen. Not everyone can have style and grace. It is OK with me if she wants to go in the buff and wear those stockings.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 55

@Soosie wrote:

‎12-23-2018 02:30 PM
THE FIRST NUDE MODEL.................

I see so much fun you seem to have with this, but it can't measure up to the laughs I had when I saw the photo of the Drag Queen.  

Since you guys seem to want to play in the mud, guess anyone here can sling it also.  Do I think it is cute?  Heck no.  Do I think we as adults should act this way?  Heck no.  Do I see a lot of grey matter seeming to seep out?  Heck yes.

Are you disputing that Melania has posed IN THE NUDE?

If not, what is your point????

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 55

‎12-23-2018 02:30 PM
THE FIRST NUDE MODEL.................

I see so much fun you seem to have with this, but it can't measure up to the laughs I had when I saw the photo of the Drag Queen.  

Since you guys seem to want to play in the mud, guess anyone here can sling it also.  Do I think it is cute?  Heck no.  Do I think we as adults should act this way?  Heck no.  Do I see a lot of grey matter seeming to seep out?  Heck yes.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 55

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Never was at "the alter". Can't stand someone not compromising their political opinions over Bernie losing the primary and feeling jilted? If you don't think this has anything to do with the discussion, then why do you discuss it?

There are those who continually follow the 'party line', whether they admit it or not; and those who form their own opinions.  It is easy to recognize those who follow the party line and popular opinions here.  They make good followers.  They can't stand anyone having independent opinions.  Their posts reflect that. 

Then there are those who are 'mavericks' that doesn't follow the beaten path.  They reserve the option to form their own opinions or to change existing ones.

And of course the involvement of Ms Trump is that she is married to the President, and unlike Michelle and Hillary isn't that involved in political matters.

And Greetings of the Season to you also.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:(in blue text)

Just as there were those who posted continually about the entire Obama family. I'm sure you remember, you often criticized one poster for posting about Mrs. Obama's and the Obama's vacations almost incessantly. One here was rather "partisan" on the other side of the fence than he is on now. Yep, some have "selective amnesia" alright.

So you defend against anyone posting against Ms Obama, but not against Ms Trump?   Isn't that a dual standard?

I don't "defend" against anyone posting against Ms. Obama, I point out the hypocrisy and double standards of the right a supposed independents who  complain about anyone criticizing Melania, trump himself, or the trump family. It was acceptable to them to post trash about the Obama, Ms Obama, or the Obamas family, but hands off of Melania, trump, and his family. Yep, that's a "dual standard" among the Right and supposed Independents.

And again, can't stand that someone changes their mind about political opinions?  Feel like being jilted at the alter?  What has that to do with this discussion?

As far as the poster who criticizes a wife for sticking with her husband through think and thin....  Most people would think that was commendable whether he was President or just a whatever.  What about Hillary who stuck with and defended Bill Clinton when he was accused of assaulted several women.  Could I have no respect for her for going after his accusers.

I said nothing about Hillary of Melania "sticking with" their husbands.

Some here apparently puts political differences above everything. 

That's what people do in a political forum, they display and discuss political differences. And here you are.

Have a Wonderful Christmas and New Year's Holiday.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 55

@williamb39198 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2

She is an adult. It is her choice to either support donnie, speak out against him,  or to leave him. She has chosen to support him, and for that I have no respect for her. Sometimes you are who you associate with. That’s her choice that she has made. No sympathy. 

Never Forget

If I understand your point, if she didn't join the crybabies who can't get over not getting their way in the 2016 elections she has earned this sort of classless attacks.

Do I have that right?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 55

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Just as there were those who posted continually about the entire Obama family. I'm sure you remember, you often criticized one poster for posting about Mrs. Obama's and the Obama's vacations almost incessantly. One here was rather "partisan" on the other side of the fence than he is on now. Yep, some have "selective amnesia" alright.

So you defend against anyone posting against Ms Obama, but not against Ms Trump?   Isn't that a dual standard?

And again, can't stand that someone changes their mind about political opinions?  Feel like being jilted at the alter?  What has that to do with this discussion?

As far as the poster who criticizes a wife for sticking with her husband through think and thin....  Most people would think that was commendable whether he was President or just a whatever.  What about Hillary who stuck with and defended Bill Clinton when he was accused of assaulted several women.  Could I have no respect for her for going after his accusers.

Some here apparently puts political differences above everything. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 55

There is an article from The New York Times, about the airports in Bedminster and Mara largo. There was supposed to be a 3.5 million dollar reimbursement to the private airport owners for lost revenue.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors