Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NUDE MODEL COST GOVERNMENT BIG $$$$$$$$ FOR NOTHIN'

Message 21 of 55

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Like I expected, no sources, no actual totals, no math. Trump's rate of vacation spending is far surpassing Obama's and most other president's. And ............. trump profits from every golf vacation he takes .......... profits paid for with taxpayer dollars.

The topic is about Melanie's costing the taxpayers' money by returning to Washington since Trump wasn't joining her in Florida.  My point is that there has been complaints about Presidents or their wives spending taxpayer funds in making trips. 

These complaints were being made when I first came on these forums back in 2005.  But back then we left family, including wives, out of our discussion, but apparently now that isn't the case.  And there is some here that are so dogmatic partisan that they apparently have selective amnesia when it comes to their preferred party.

Have a good holiday.

Just as there were those who posted continually about the entire Obama family. I'm sure you remember, you often criticized one poster for posting about Mrs. Obama's and the Obama's vacations almost incessantly. One here was rather "partisan" on the other side of the fence than he is on now. Yep, some have "selective amnesia" alright.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 55

CriticalThinking

Great out line of Trump's Trips, plus the details on costs of security personnel. Plus, the closing of the local airport's near Bedminster, I think New York also had to pay for extra police while he's in the City.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 55

@TxGrandpa2

She is an adult. It is her choice to either support donnie, speak out against him,  or to leave him. She has chosen to support him, and for that I have no respect for her. Sometimes you are who you associate with. That’s her choice that she has made. No sympathy. 

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

This classless topic has drifted into other areas but leave it to someone to get the giggles over bringing back the classlessness.

Completely tasteless.  She wasn't the one who ran for office, nor is she occupying an elective office.  She is only being slammed because of who she is married to.  Some really low class discussions lately.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 55

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

THE FIRST NUDE MODEL.................That's a title she deserves and one that's always good for a ROFLOL !

This classless topic has drifted into other areas but leave it to someone to get the giggles over bringing back the classlessness.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 55

trump’s immediate family and wife have involved themselves in commenting and attempting to run our country, and not very well at that! They are fair game for criticism. If they can’t take it, they should leave. 

As far as trump and vacations go, he has started a new low for a president...he “double dips”. We not only pay him to vacation, plus then he charges us, thru his businesses, to vacation. And he charges us a lot more than he gets paid. 

And what is the real total vacation costs for just 2 years?

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 55

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Like I expected, no sources, no actual totals, no math. Trump's rate of vacation spending is far surpassing Obama's and most other president's. And ............. trump profits from every golf vacation he takes .......... profits paid for with taxpayer dollars.

The topic is about Melanie's costing the taxpayers' money by returning to Washington since Trump wasn't joining her in Florida.  My point is that there has been complaints about Presidents or their wives spending taxpayer funds in making trips. 

These complaints were being made when I first came on these forums back in 2005.  But back then we left family, including wives, out of our discussion, but apparently now that isn't the case.  And there is some here that are so dogmatic partisan that they apparently have selective amnesia when it comes to their preferred party.

Have a good holiday.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 55

THE FIRST NUDE MODEL.................That's a title she deserves and one that's always good for a ROFLOL !

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 55
@nctarheelsaid : Yes. She posed NUDE many times. She was illegally working in the United States without the appropriate documentation.

Doesn't it make you wonder why he is so against illegals being here when his own wife was once one??
He would never let Obama have a nude model for a wife, he'd beat him up all over the News on that one.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 55
@ChasKy53 said: And ............. trump profits from every golf vacation he takes .......... profits paid for with taxpayer dollars.

Trump doesn't do anything unless he profits. It's in his DNA.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors