Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 59

I think gun owners should stay with the NRA.  And then we pray the lawsuits will be successful and the ship will sink. 

There are thousands of legal gun owners with carry permits that don't belong to NRA - I am one of them.  Keep your lawless liberals out of my town.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 59

I think gun owners should stay with the NRA.  And then we pray the lawsuits will be successful and the ship will sink. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 59
Panjandrum posted..

You missed my point. I asked why not ditch the NRA because of the mismanagement and rampant corruption and start a new organization that has all you like about the NRA without the problems? I don't see the point of sticking with a group of people that has shafted the members. Get rid of the grifters and start fresh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I answered your post.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 59

KidBoy2:   Some of us stick with what we feel is right on a issue....do you? The NRA is for protecting the second amendment. I applaud them for doing so.

You missed my point. I asked why not ditch the NRA because of the mismanagement and rampant corruption and start a new organization that has all you like about the NRA without the problems? I don't see the point of sticking with a group of people that has shafted the members. Get rid of the grifters and start fresh.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 59

Panjandrum posted..

Perhaps you can clear up a mystery for me. Why are you supporting the NRA when it's a self-dealing corrupt organization that's stealing from it's members? If people want an organization for gun owners, fine, why not start one that promotes the interests of gun owners responsibly and honestly? I see no good reason to support the crooks running the NRA as it is.

==========================================================
Thanks for asking.

Some of us stick with what we feel is right on a issue....do you? The NRA is for protecting the second amendment. I applaud them for doing so.

The NRA is going through problems at this time. That is not good but why would I not support them as this will pass?....may organizations have gone through similar issues.

I think the gun hatting AG in NY has better things to do..like cracking down on crimes in NY.

The NRA has many things going .... like classes in gun safety but you will not gear that from the gun hatters...many that have never had the fun of gun owner ship and the sport of target shooting.

FYI..

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
Constitutional amendment
Description
DescriptionThe Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the individual right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights. Wikipedia

What does the NRA do?
The National Rifle Association of America (NRA) is a gun rights advocacy group based in the United States. Founded to advance rifle marksmanship, the modern NRA continues to teach firearm safety and competency. The organization also publishes several magazines, and sponsors competitive marksmanship events.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 59

KidBoy2:   Yes Montana will take the NRA.

Perhaps you can clear up a mystery for me. Why are you supporting the NRA when it's a self-dealing corrupt organization that's stealing from it's members? If people want an organization for gun owners, fine, why not start one that promotes the interests of gun owners responsibly and honestly? I see no good reason to support the crooks running the NRA as it is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 59

https://missoulian.com/news/local/gianforte-nra-should-move-to-montana/article_ba60ac53-27db-556c-80...

Congressman Greg Gianforte invited the National Rifle Association to relocate to Montana, following efforts of attorneys general in New York and Washington, D.C. to dissolve the organization.

“As a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association (NRA), I was frustrated to see far-left activists and elected officials in New York, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., attack the NRA and law-abiding gun owners across America who value our Second Amendment rights. While these progressive politicians seek to trample on our constitutional rights and posture to shut down our nation’s largest, longest-standing defender of our Second Amendment rights, I invite the NRA to relocate to Montana,” Gianforte wrote in a letter Friday to Wayne LaPierre, the NRA’s executive vice president and CEO. The NRA is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia.

"When she ran for attorney general of New York in 2018, Letitia James said the NRA is a 'terrorist organization,' and her politically motivated lawsuit serves only to advance her political ambitions and raise her profile among anti-gun, left-wing activists," Hall, in an email, said of New York's attorney general prosecuting the case.

===========================================================

Yes Montana will take the NRA.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 59
@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

all those opposed to military hardware on our streets voted AGAINST anyone the NRA supports.

Military weapons are NOT available legally for purchase.

Wrong ... Assault rifles are available.

Assault rifles are not the ones that look menacing?  To a liberal, all weapons are assault weapons.  What is YOUR definition of an assault weapon?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 59

how about people with guns kill people? Thats how I approach it, and we have too much of both!

Too many liberals have guns and guns in liberal hands spells death and the liberals want less police and no guns!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 59

Our thoughts and prayers go with WayneOur thoughts and prayers go with Wayne

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors