Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NRA at it again.

Message 1 of 6

Once again, so much rah rah from trump and the right...we have to protect ourselves from ms13 and Muslim terrorists...when in reality we have white US citizens shooting up the populace. We fail to even have rational laws concerning weapons...isn’t it a red flag if you are bring 40 assault weapons into a hotel, or if you have mental issues which were not reported? This has nothing to do with external threats. And I have nothing against gun ownership or an armed citizenry. I do have an issue with stupidity for the sake of dollars! And being lied to.  

trump, stupidity for dollars and lies

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@creppelrm wrote:

I know I've been out of the loop for a while.  But wasn't it proven that Russia has funneled money through the NRA helping finance Trump's campaign?  In late 1930's Russia and then Nazi Germany struck a secret deal to divide Poland among themselves.  Which Germany didn't honor starting WW II.  But could a secret deal have been made between Trump and Putin on Syria that someone may break leading to war?

Well of course - everybody knows trump instructed the NRA - indirectly, mind you - to cooperate with the FSB so his campaign could get more money, and more yokels would vote for him...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

I know I've been out of the loop for a while.  But wasn't it proven that Russia has funneled money through the NRA helping finance Trump's campaign?  In late 1930's Russia and then Nazi Germany struck a secret deal to divide Poland among themselves.  Which Germany didn't honor starting WW II.  But could a secret deal have been made between Trump and Putin on Syria that someone may break leading to war?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@afisher wrote:

And here I thought this was going to be about the recent Dana Loesch nonsense....this was so much better.   Thanks

Isnt loesch one of the NRA civil war agitators? Ive seen som fro a woman, and some from a man. I dont know why they arent arrested for incitement. If they were POC, they would be.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

And here I thought this was going to be about the recent Dana Loesch nonsense....this was so much better.   Thanks

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

NRA at it again.

Message 6 of 6

Humor..spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJqfNroFp8U

So it begins.