Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Frequent Social Butterfly

Re: NRA, Russia, Trump -- NYTimes.

Message 1 of 4

@rj7500– as I just said in another thread, the louder trump  screams fake news, the truer  we know the story is. If I listen very closely, I can hear the fool screaming  here in my little town in New York State. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4
Silver Conversationalist

Message 3 of 4
But I was told they had no contact with Russians 🤔
Hmmmmm.
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

NRA, Russia, Trump -- NYTimes.

Message 4 of 4

There is quite an interesting story in the NY Times this morning.  It contains items about The NRA, several well known conservatives,  including Jeff Sessions and interactions with  people from the Soviet Union trying to broker meetings with Trump and Trump surrogates before the election.   Worth a read, if nothing else sure to stir up a firestorm of controvery.  Also including member of the Christian Conservative wings.  ---Words and meanings to look up.  Fifth Column,  Quisling.  

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors