Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NRA Hack Arrested As Russian Spy

Message 1 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
She started in 2014, and began looking for a party full of suckers, The NRA, being a wing of the R party, granted her access. Trumps popularity was the real bonus, as the russians say the loud mouthed idiot they needed to back, a natural disrupter. All the had to do was tell him how great he is, give him 30 gold plated coins, and he let them in his campaign. They helped in the primaries too. The perfect candidate for the party of suckers.

Yes she did - in the Obama years. She was try to set up meetings that could result in contracts for the folks back home. I never heard of such a thing. Surely it never happened before and will never happen again.

And then some nonsense about our President and coins.

I can't figure out whether anti-capitalism people get all wrapped around the axle when they see it anywhere (in Russia in this case) or it's just anything that allows bad-mouthing of our President whether he is involved or not.

She got arrested and charged while trump - Putin's subservient operative - was obeying the orders of his handler in Moscow...

Butina arrest: 6 things to know - CNNPolitics

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 52

@MIseker wrote:
She started in 2014, and began looking for a party full of suckers, The NRA, being a wing of the R party, granted her access. Trumps popularity was the real bonus, as the russians say the loud mouthed idiot they needed to back, a natural disrupter. All the had to do was tell him how great he is, give him 30 gold plated coins, and he let them in his campaign. They helped in the primaries too. The perfect candidate for the party of suckers.

Yes she did - in the Obama years. She was try to set up meetings that could result in contracts for the folks back home. I never heard of such a thing. Surely it never happened before and will never happen again.

And then some nonsense about our President and coins.

I can't figure out whether anti-capitalism people get all wrapped around the axle when they see it anywhere (in Russia in this case) or it's just anything that allows bad-mouthing of our President whether he is involved or not.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 52
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 52

If obama said what you say was due to tbe lack of info that Mueller has opened a flood gate on.  And Trump says the same as Obama but lies.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 52

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

In the 50's when most right wingers want to go back to and make America Great again,  she might have faced capital punishment.

For arranging business meetings? Get serious - we ain't talking about the Rosenbergs here. 

Excellent example - Compared to the Rosenbergs, who gave Stalin information his scientists could easily work out, the current attack gave Putin the White House AND the Republican Party.

Obama said the Russians could not effect the outcome of the elections. did he lie? If you think he lied, does that make you a racist?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@creppelrm wrote:

In the 50's when most right wingers want to go back to and make America Great again,  she might have faced capital punishment.

For arranging business meetings? Get serious - we ain't talking about the Rosenbergs here. 

Excellent example - Compared to the Rosenbergs, who gave Stalin information his scientists could easily work out, the current attack gave Putin the White House AND the Republican Party.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 52

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

BTW - notice the dates of her activities and on whose watch she was arrested.

Do I hear a chorus of "Yea, Trump" out there???

I think the only person yealling "Yea Trump" is Aldridge Ames

Ames worked for the CIA - no connection. But again - notice the dates of her activities and on whose watch she was arrested.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

I think the only person yealling "Yea Trump" is Aldridge Ames

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 52

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 52

@creppelrm wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.