Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NRA Hack Arrested As Russian Spy

Message 11 of 52

In the 50's when most right wingers want to go back to and make America Great again,  she might have faced capital punishment.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

According to NBC there was an effort to have a meeting with Trump and it was rebuffed by Kushner.

I saw nothing in the NBC article about "NRA Hack", nor a "gun loving" person, nor political infiltration.

I saw a person trying to arrange a meeting. Just one more Russian lawyer working as a lobbyist.

A Russian spy working as a lobbyist for the NRA.

Where did you get that from? If anything she was using the NRA events to set up the meetings she wanted.

Good point. She duped the NRA and was working as a pro Trump operative for the Russians.  Much better. 

No, she was setting up meetings supposedly to the advantage of Russia. 

That's correct - she was falsely posing as a student while she secretly acted as an agent for Russia...

She has exchanged dozens of messages containing direction with her alleged boss Torshin - a known Russian agent whose dishonesty and unlawful behavior has caused him to be banned from entering the US... 

That's one of multiple reasons why she was arrested as a Russian agent/operative/spy.

Bona fide students don't get arrested and charged with being a Russian agent/operative/spy.

She allegedly has offered sex in exchange for something of value to her.

There are a number of words used to describe a woman who does that.  

Russian spies have been known to do that

In addition, the fact that she poses a very real flight risk makes granting her bond/bail an impossibility.

Persons arrested for spying and secretly and unlawfully acting as agents of an unfriendly government are never granted bond because it's a recognized certainty that they will leave the the country to escape prosecution for acting unlawfully...

She could easily be mistaken for a faithful trump supporter who is trying to find ways for Russians and Americans to pull together and work together - as some posters have put it - "on common ground" - couldn't she?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 52

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

According to NBC there was an effort to have a meeting with Trump and it was rebuffed by Kushner.

I saw nothing in the NBC article about "NRA Hack", nor a "gun loving" person, nor political infiltration.

I saw a person trying to arrange a meeting. Just one more Russian lawyer working as a lobbyist.

Where did you get that from? If anything she was using the NRA events to set up the meetings she wanted.

Good point. She duped the NRA and was working as a pro Trump operative for the Russians.  Much better. 

No, she was setting up meetings supposedly to the advantage of Russia. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 52

@oceanedge2 wrote:

rk - I saw nothing in the NBC article about "NRA Hack", nor a "gun loving" person, nor political infiltration.

What do you see in these two documents filed today rk?

I do not see "NRA Hack", nor a "gun loving" person". Yes, she was setting up meetings. As I understand it, her crime was not registering - same as Mike Flynn.

(1)  Maria Butina Memorandum in Support of Pretrial Detention

"Right now the Administration here is flexible - and then there is the idea, so the right thoughts would dominate."

(2)  Affidavit In Support Of An Application For A Criminal Investigation

Headings:

THE FBI INVESTIGATION

BACKGROUND

Relevant Persons and Definitions

Actions of the Russian Federation

THE DEFENDANT'S ACTIVITIES ON BEHALF OF RUSSIA

Laying the Groundwork in Russia

Acts in the United States

Conclusion

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/18/630094267/maria-butina-was-in-contact-with-russian-intelligence-feds-...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 52

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 52

She must have believed that she had aced Sparrow School.

Image result for images orange bird in a cage

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 52

Well she was held without bail today. She was selling sex (herself) to get close to some top NRA, and Reb. leaders. That was in the court papers. She was living with an American male (I think 58) and pretending to be his girl friend. He lives in SD and the FBI is investigating him. We all know use sex and you can crack the GOP leadership, and it looks like the NRA to.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 52

rk - I saw nothing in the NBC article about "NRA Hack", nor a "gun loving" person, nor political infiltration.

What do you see in these two documents filed today rk?

(1)  Maria Butina Memorandum in Support of Pretrial Detention

"Right now the Administration here is flexible - and then there is the idea, so the right thoughts would dominate."

(2)  Affidavit In Support Of An Application For A Criminal Investigation

Headings:

THE FBI INVESTIGATION

BACKGROUND

Relevant Persons and Definitions

Actions of the Russian Federation

THE DEFENDANT'S ACTIVITIES ON BEHALF OF RUSSIA

Laying the Groundwork in Russia

Acts in the United States

Conclusion

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/18/630094267/maria-butina-was-in-contact-with-russian-intelligence-feds-...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors