Views

Re: NRA Hack Arrested As Russian Spy

Message 21 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

In reality the American voters picked the President who would best defend our nation, our democracy, and our Constitutional form of government.

In reality, the American voters picked Hillary, and the Electoral College which gives a greater weight to llama farmers in Wyoming than an accountant in L.A. "picked" someone who is NOT defending our nation, OR democracy, OR our constitutional form of government.

Until the left is able to replace the Constitution with the 10 Planks, our voting system will continue as the one that President Trump was elected through.

No need to replace the 10 planks as you call them; just a small modification.  Most know that; I suspect you do as well.  I also believe you recall the Tea Party wanted to change 3 or 4 "planks" as well.

I suspect as the population ages and the electorate becomes far more Left of center, Conservatives will be suggesting a similar change.

But by ignoring the substance of the post that trump has NOT protected our democracy OR our form of government, it's clear you have nothing factual to add.

Not replace the 10 Planks - replace the Constitution with the 10 Planks.

I have no recollection of the Tea Party having an interest in the Planks - possibly you could explain your point.

That's off topic.

The topic is a Russian, who has been arrested and charged with unlawful activities against the United States of America, who is not allowed bail because of the near certainty that she would unlawfully flee the country, and would never show for her trial...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 52

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

In reality the American voters picked the President who would best defend our nation, our democracy, and our Constitutional form of government.

In reality, the American voters picked Hillary, and the Electoral College which gives a greater weight to llama farmers in Wyoming than an accountant in L.A. "picked" someone who is NOT defending our nation, OR democracy, OR our constitutional form of government.

Until the left is able to replace the Constitution with the 10 Planks, our voting system will continue as the one that President Trump was elected through.

No need to replace the 10 planks as you call them; just a small modification.  Most know that; I suspect you do as well.  I also believe you recall the Tea Party wanted to change 3 or 4 "planks" as well.

I suspect as the population ages and the electorate becomes far more Left of center, Conservatives will be suggesting a similar change.

But by ignoring the substance of the post that trump has NOT protected our democracy OR our form of government, it's clear you have nothing factual to add.

Not replace the 10 Planks - replace the Constitution with the 10 Planks.

I have no recollection of the Tea Party having an interest in the Planks - possibly you could explain your point.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 52

rk9152:  In reality the American voters picked the President who would best defend our nation, our democracy, and our Constitutional form of government.

That's true, but for now we have to deal with Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 52

alferd - She engaged in unlawful activites for Russia - that's why she got arrested...

She will stay locked up in a cell waiting for her trial with nothing to wear except her orange jumpsuit.

The many Americans who have consorted with her must be scrambling in fear.

Our Intel has done an exceptional job in capturing her and of detailing the specifics of her "unlawful activities" in the following Memorandum filed today in the US District Court of Columbia - (option to view in 'full screen'). 

Maria Butina Memorandum in Support of Pretrial Detention

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/18/630094267/maria-butina-was-in-contact-with-russian-intelligence-feds-...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on Mick !!! It's all "Fake" news unless President Trump tells us otherwise !!!

Boy, the world sure has calmed down. I can remember where "spies" spied. Now they arrange meetings, dinners and drinks.

A lot has changed since you were a boy; spies do many things to gain information, a.k.a. "spying".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 52

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Spot on Mick !!! It's all "Fake" news unless President Trump tells us otherwise !!!

Boy, the world sure has calmed down. I can remember where "spies" spied. Now they arrange meetings, dinners and drinks.

Concentrate - Focus - this is no longer grandaddy's or senile Reagan's world...

The world moves on and things change...

She engaged in unlawful activites for Russia - that's why she got arrested...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 52

@mandm84 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 52

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 52

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Ask the Expert: What advice do you need to better manage your stress and anxiety?

Clinical Psychologists Barry Jacobs and Julie Mayer will answer your questions on how to cope with the major life change, anxiety, and sadness we are all facing these days. Ask a question now and tune in live on May 27, 3-5 p.m. ET.

Top Authors