Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 23

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Hee hee hee, the ignoble donald supporters appear want everyone who is not 'enthralled" with the current regime is not allowed to complain.    Are  those people suffering from a memory loss provess?   They are complaining a bit to loudly.    They even decided to embrace a hastag that was written by a conspiracy theorist / screamer.   So adult....NOT!

And still these same people have no idea what this thread is about - which yes, continues to amuse me!

A thoroughly irrational and dishonest post. No one is stifling opinion. No one one my side of the street has memory loss provess. "Moron", "idiot", "sucks" - if that is what you mean by loud, it isn't coming from my side. I have not seen any hastag embraced.

Bottom line, obviously there are differing opinions but we should be able to explore those differences without the dishonesty and giggling such as above.

What do you think of the "classy" cartoon below? Adult??

I dont see a cartoon below. If you mean the one above, its a cartoon. It reminds me of Bush supporters as well as Trumps, and Fox viewers..Tucker Carlson and hannity fans. And of course, a minority of posters here.

you do know posters can somewhat customize the order of their posts.

Uh ............. probably a good chance the answer is no.

above/below doesnt matter - the point was the low class of some posters

On your suggestion, i watched network yesterday - interesting but I do not get your obscure political reference. care to expand?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

@MIseker wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Hee hee hee, the ignoble donald supporters appear want everyone who is not 'enthralled" with the current regime is not allowed to complain.    Are  those people suffering from a memory loss provess?   They are complaining a bit to loudly.    They even decided to embrace a hastag that was written by a conspiracy theorist / screamer.   So adult....NOT!

And still these same people have no idea what this thread is about - which yes, continues to amuse me!

A thoroughly irrational and dishonest post. No one is stifling opinion. No one one my side of the street has memory loss provess. "Moron", "idiot", "sucks" - if that is what you mean by loud, it isn't coming from my side. I have not seen any hastag embraced.

Bottom line, obviously there are differing opinions but we should be able to explore those differences without the dishonesty and giggling such as above.

I dont see a cartoon below. If you mean the one above, its a cartoon. It reminds me of Bush supporters as well as Trumps, and Fox viewers..Tucker Carlson and hannity fans. And of course, a minority of posters here.

Uh ............. probably a good chance the answer is no.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 8.05.55 AM.png

Oh conraire.  Donald Trump is President of the United States, I am not required to claim him.

Stick to English for your pettiness - you have enough trouble there.

Still more insults from you. My, what a good job of promoting adult discussion.

Which raises an interesting point - if a statement is accurate, does it count as an insult.

Does calling someone racist, Alt-Right or a Troll count as an insult if it is true?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

@MIseker wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

no, i didnt know that. it's the heads up the but one. but that is just a lightweight contribution - what about the post you were theoretically responding to "A thoroughly irrational and dishonest post. No one is stifling opinion. No one one my side of the street has memory loss provess. "Moron", "idiot", "sucks" - if that is what you mean by loud, it isn't coming from my side. I have not seen any hastag embraced.

Bottom line, obviously there are differing opinions but we should be able to explore those differences without the dishonesty and giggling such as above".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

Donny the Skinhead - So obvious, how could we have missed it for so long? This definately moves his barber into contention for the Best Makeup and Hairstyling Oscar.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

the post immediately below the one you quoted. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

@jimc91 wrote:

yep. a Trump map. No Puerto Rico.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Oh conraire.  Donald Trump is President of the United States, I am not required to claim him.

Stick to English for your pettiness - you have enough trouble there.

Still more insults from you. My, what a good job of promoting adult discussion.

Which raises an interesting point - if a statement is accurate, does it count as an insult.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors