Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NOW THIS SPACE FORCE I CAN BELIEVE!!!!!

Message 1 of 7

@Epster wrote:

@Epster wrote:

Wondering aloud here ... will the current admin (Nazis, you say) send those who constantly ridicule them online, plus Antifa protesters and sympathizers along with Never Trumpers to Mars as the first wave of colonizers?

Australia turned out OK, afterall. Hmmm.

@nctarheel  Don't put words into my mouth. At the very least it is rude, but also could be seen as misogyny. I can and do speak for myself, thank you very much.

Read my words again (included above, for your convenience). I said what I said and not what you said.

If you will note. My post, at no time puts words in your mouth.

It merely asks a question.

Please refrain from calling me names on these public boards. I am neither rude nor a misogynist.

Nor am I a weak spirited, easily offended baby as you called me in another thread.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

From the bizarre to the humorous....

Image may contain: 2 people, text

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@Epster wrote:

Wondering aloud here ... will the current admin (Nazis, you say) send those who constantly ridicule them online, plus Antifa protesters and sympathizers along with Never Trumpers to Mars as the first wave of colonizers?

@nctarheel  Don't put words into my mouth. At the very least it is rude, but also could be seen as misogyny. I can and do speak for myself, thank you very much.

Read my words again (included above, for your convenience). I said what I said and not what you said.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

Once again the ignoble followers of current regime fail to comprehend basic fact that Stone posted the picture - do they read more than a headline?.  Hilariously, someone (or possibly Stone himself) dabbled in a bit of picture manipulation to put the heads of some GOPers into costumes...and they didn't seem to notice the swastikas...Oh my, and these are the bloggers who claim to speak for the current regime - on this blog anyway....

Or was it merely a distraction from all the turmoil that is going on while Donald is on his tweet-laden "vacation",    giggle, guffaw!

The depiction is probably a bit better than the official picture of many of the same players in their row boat going across the swamp. - the aka Washington / Delaware River.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@Epster wrote:

So, are you saying that I should be banished into exile for "ridiculing" an image of TRUMP THE CHUMP and his inner circle as posted by a close confidant of TRUMP THE CHUMP that depicts them as part of a NAZI SPACE FORCE?????

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NOW THIS SPACE FORCE I CAN BELIEVE!!!!!

Message 7 of 7

With the tweet, "PROUD TO BE IN THIS CREW", Roger Stone, a long time advisor to TRUMP THE CHUMP, clearly and honestly, I must say, placed the president and his inner circle where they need to be.

The tweet contained a picture of ROGER STONE, TRUMP THE CHUMP, RUDY GIULIANI, MIKE PENCE, SARAH SANDERS, SEAN HANNITY, and DEVIN NUNES all dressed in space suits. Every space suit was emblazoned by a patch with a NAZI SWASTIKA on it.

SEVEN SUITS = SEVEN SWASTIKAS

Stone, a long time confidant and campaign advisor to TRUMP THE CHUMP eventually took down the tweet with this excuse:

" I didn't notice the swastikas."

Does anyone believe that one????? ANYONE???? ANYONE????? BUELLER????? BUELLER???

Take a look for yourself.........

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roger-stone-posted-swastika-laden-image-of-space-force-featurin...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors