Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: NOW?? He is withdrawing from the World Health Organization NOW????

Message 1 of 16

@lk152 wrote:

Donald Trump is digging himself into a hole that he wouldn't be able to escape. All Joe Biden needs to do right now is keep calm and not make any mistakes. There is an old adage that goes "when your opponent is digging his grave, don't fight for the shovel".

INDEED!!! ..... The only difference is that Trump is too lazy to get a shovel .....

trump digging hole.jpg

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 16
That is exactly what I told my husband, Hopefully Biden gets in and is able to undo all the bad things The Donald has done.
He has absolutely brought us to our knees and I fear what he will do up until January.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 16

@LouLit01 wrote:

I'm a very stable genius.

Donald J. Trump

I think he means if he's in a stable with horses he's the genius.

Who is the genius in that stable is still debatable.

I think Trump is in in that stable to pick up road apples to spew in his speeches and Tweets!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 16

@lk152 wrote:

No need for anyone to get their underpants in a wad. As soon as Joe Biden is inaugurated in January, he will begin undoing the Trump presidency and one of his first actions would be to put the United States back in the WHO. Already many foreign leaders realize that Donald Trump is not just a lame duck President, he is a dead duck President. 

Donald Trump is digging himself into a hole that he wouldn't be able to escape. All Joe Biden needs to do right now is keep calm and not make any mistakes. There is an old adage that goes "when your opponent is digging his grave, don't fight for the shovel". Even now many Republicans are beginning to distance themselves from Trump. They don't want to go down with the ship and their mad captain. 

Yet Trump's clueless supporters are going down with the TRUMPtanic and continue to deny that they're wet!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 16

What moron Trump doesn't realize is that his incompetent actions have caused the entire world to "withdraw from America" .... rendering China and Russia the new world leaders!

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 16

The Washington Republicans are not going to reign in Trump as they are with him. You saw Sen Gram ask all Federal Judges  are getting old to resign now so they can be replaced by younger people who will be around on the bench for the next 30 years or more. All the new judges would be picked by the Federalist which is funded by the Mercers, Koch bros., and a few other far right millionaires, and approved by the Reb. controlled Senate now. As I posted the other day this is Trump taking over the Federal Court System. The good Sen. proved me correct. Trump has given the power to pick the judges away, and in return Trump gets their support.

Evil, and evil prevail in everything Trump does. He attacked China again today and started another problem with them over Hong Kong. Trump is destroying this country very fast now.    

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 16

So are the Washington Republicans going to reign this idiot in, get rid of him, or go down in flames with him, taking America with them?

Wake up America, go to the polls, vote him and all who stand by him out of office !!!!

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 16
He needs enemies to thumb his nose at, fight with, demean, stomp on and...killl. He needs his base to continuing being so confused they simply 'go with it. It is astounding how self destructive he is and he'll take as many as possible with him into his black hole. My fear is he will cause a civil war.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 16

Panjandrum--Exactly. He does it because he's too stupid to foresee any consequences. He's also to stupid to understand that China will now have the WHO influence America enjoyed.

He will not stop until half of America is dead and the other half is living by the light of coal oil lamps.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 16

Richva:   Why does he keep burning bridges he need not burn?

Exactly. He does it because he's too stupid to foresee any consequences. He's also to stupid to understand that China will now have the WHO influence America enjoyed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors