From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NO WONDER THERE IS CONFUSION

Message 11 of 17
You are scratching your Heard, but everyone else is confused? @Cirice... Hope you understand your reply, because I sure don't.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

@Soosie wrote:

No Wonder Liberals are Confused.jpgScratching My Heard

You are scratching your Heard, but everyone else is confused?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

I guess that according to our right wing poster trump would be three times a better husband than Bill Clinton because, after all, trump has had three wives and Clinton only one.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

@afisher wrote:

Apparently the ignobler's are out of touch with reality.    They rely on sites of questionable sites with obvious bias :   The Conservative Tribune displays extreme right wing/conservative bias through the use a strongly loaded emotional wording such as this “Scalise Digs Up Obama Dirt, Uses It To Completely Destroy Trump’s Russia Critics.” The CT sources their information either through videos, tweets and occasionally factually mixed sources such as the Daily Wire. Story selection always favors the right while denigrating the left.

And they wonder why they are so soundly mocked by Dems.    But then TIL how small the intellect of those who rely on cartoons in an attempt to denigrate others.    IMO, those who use this site may be described as Poor Pathetic People who are fearful of the real world.     

Which of the pictures are you disagreeing with.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

Apparently the ignobler's are out of touch with reality.    They rely on sites of questionable sites with obvious bias :   The Conservative Tribune displays extreme right wing/conservative bias through the use a strongly loaded emotional wording such as this “Scalise Digs Up Obama Dirt, Uses It To Completely Destroy Trump’s Russia Critics.” The CT sources their information either through videos, tweets and occasionally factually mixed sources such as the Daily Wire. Story selection always favors the right while denigrating the left.

And they wonder why they are so soundly mocked by Dems.    But then TIL how small the intellect of those who rely on cartoons in an attempt to denigrate others.    IMO, those who use this site may be described as Poor Pathetic People who are fearful of the real world.     

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

@Soosie wrote:

You're right - that is a lot to deal with early (well, early for me) in the morning.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NO WONDER THERE IS CONFUSION

Message 17 of 17

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors