Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NO WONDER THERE IS CONFUSION

Message 1 of 17

@nctarheel wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
You are scratching your Heard, but everyone else is confused? @Cirice... Hope you understand your reply, because I sure don't.

I think I can explain @Cirice's post for you, @Soosie.

Due to your failure to proofread your original post, you made the statement, below the meme, that you were scratching your HEARD not your HEAD.

@Cirice's post wasn't all that confusing.

But what is confusing is that you have a picture of Bill Clinton on the meme that questions his title of HUSBAND since, I am guessing, that he had at least one affair depending on what the definition of is, is.

The REAL CONFUSING part is that you didn't have a picture of TRUMP THE CHUMP. After all, he has bragged about touching women's private parts while married and Bill Clinton didn't brag. And after all, TRUMP THE CHUMP has had three wives; two of which he was involved in extra-marital affairs with while still married to the prior wife. Bill Clinton and Hillary seemed to have worked things out after his indiscretion(s). And after all, while gross as one can be, and this has more to do with fatherhood, TRUMP THE CHUMP has talked about his daughter's curvy body and has said he would want to date her. That is such a GROSS COMMENT that even a Bill Clinton wouldn't say it.

SO, WHERE'S TRUMP THE CHUMP'S PICTURE IN THE MEME????????

Easier to call out others who now have no power for much lessor or made up crimes, rather than own up to the reality of the true felon who presently sits in our WH. So sad that even now the cultists can’t see the truth about the felon fool who is destroying our country even as proof of his criminality becomes overwhelming. Don’t have to read right wing responses to know some foolish cult member will ask, “ What crimes?” Such denial, ignorance, and stupidity is what we have come to expect from the cultists. They disgrace themselves as often as their felonious leader.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@Cirice wrote:

Not only did Trump say that he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter, there's also this:

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen wrote that President-elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” 

Ivanka was 13 years old at the time. 

Where there's smoke there's fire.

He is a sick, sick man.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@nctarheel wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

Here are some creepy pictures of Trump (with his own daughter) that more than qualify:

Donald-Ivanka-creepy-sex-parrots.jpgtrump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jpgivanka-childhood-3.jpgIvanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpgdonald-ivanka-creepy.jpglapdance.jpg

These photos above just prove what a sick puppy this president is.

Just look where he has his hands on his grown daughter...... and those are the pictures he posed for that MADE THE GRADE for publication!!!!!

I wonder where those hands were in poses that DIDN'T MAKE THE GRADE for publication.

Didn't anybody tell him that while it is ok to touch a baby daughter's rear while wiping it; it is no longer appropriate to touch it once she is no longer a baby?

You wonder how his followers can post memes that denigrate entire groups of AMERICAN CITIZENS from BLACKS, to LGBTQ'S, to NATIVE AMERICANS while, at the same time, look up to what is obviously a PEDOPHILE.

Not only did Trump say that he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter, there's also this:

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen wrote that President-elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” 

Ivanka was 13 years old at the time. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

@Cirice wrote:

Here are some creepy pictures of Trump (with his own daughter) that more than qualify:

Donald-Ivanka-creepy-sex-parrots.jpgtrump-ivanka-strange-bedfellows-creepy.jpgivanka-childhood-3.jpgIvanka-Trump-Donald-Young-Creepy.jpgdonald-ivanka-creepy.jpglapdance.jpg

These photos above just prove what a sick puppy this president is.

Just look where he has his hands on his grown daughter...... and those are the pictures he posed for that MADE THE GRADE for publication!!!!!

I wonder where those hands were in poses that DIDN'T MAKE THE GRADE for publication.

Didn't anybody tell him that while it is ok to touch a baby daughter's rear while wiping it; it is no longer appropriate to touch it once she is no longer a baby?

You wonder how his followers can post memes that denigrate entire groups of AMERICAN CITIZENS from BLACKS, to LGBTQ'S, to NATIVE AMERICANS while, at the same time, look up to what is obviously a PEDOPHILE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

Related image

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

@Cirice

Perhaps trump can pose for a nice identification portrait holding a row of numbers!

He is a little too weird with his daughter, isn’t he? I agree with the creepy designation. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@nctarheel wrote:

Now I am really confused why TRUMP THE CHUMP didn't qualify for a picture on the original poster's offensive meme.

Mainly because the original poster seems not to be able to explain why his sexual  predatory activities, far more extensive than Bill Clinton's, didn't qualify him for a picture.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17
Due to your failure to proofread your original post, you made the statement, below the meme, that you were scratching your HEARD not your HEAD@nctarheel...thanks. Guess I don't proof read so well early in the morning.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

Now I am really confused why TRUMP THE CHUMP didn't qualify for a picture on the original poster's offensive meme.

Mainly because the original poster seems not to be able to explain why his sexual  predatory activities, far more extensive than Bill Clinton's, didn't qualify him for a picture.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17

@Soosie wrote:
You are scratching your Heard, but everyone else is confused? @Cirice... Hope you understand your reply, because I sure don't.

I think I can explain @Cirice's post for you, @Soosie.

Due to your failure to proofread your original post, you made the statement, below the meme, that you were scratching your HEARD not your HEAD.

@Cirice's post wasn't all that confusing.

But what is confusing is that you have a picture of Bill Clinton on the meme that questions his title of HUSBAND since, I am guessing, that he had at least one affair depending on what the definition of is, is.

The REAL CONFUSING part is that you didn't have a picture of TRUMP THE CHUMP. After all, he has bragged about touching women's private parts while married and Bill Clinton didn't brag. And after all, TRUMP THE CHUMP has had three wives; two of which he was involved in extra-marital affairs with while still married to the prior wife. Bill Clinton and Hillary seemed to have worked things out after his indiscretion(s). And after all, while gross as one can be, and this has more to do with fatherhood, TRUMP THE CHUMP has talked about his daughter's curvy body and has said he would want to date her. That is such a GROSS COMMENT that even a Bill Clinton wouldn't say it.

SO, WHERE'S TRUMP THE CHUMP'S PICTURE IN THE MEME????????

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors