Reply
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

216 Views
Message 31 of 43

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Accusations of applauding paid protesters?  Noooooo ....... Just another straw man argument  (the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent).

 

 

The "rights under discussion" were the rights of protesters to not be beat up by Trump's goon squad!


Does that mean you disapprove of the actions of the mob at Berkeley? Or how about speakers being shut at other universities by the mobs. If so, welcome to the world of the Rational Right.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

216 Views
Message 32 of 43

@pc6063 wrote:

Show proof of payment for any of these events?  I've heard it over and over, but I know of no one, including myself, who has ever been offered money or received it. This is some of that "FAke News" you guys like to talk about.  It was a way to explain why so many Americans HATE Trump.

 These disruptions were taken right out of the good old Tea Party play book.. Were you yelling bloody murder about them?  I wouldn't have gone to a Trump rally if you put a gun to my head--too much ignorance there for me.  But, I respect those who went, and using their first amendment rights, spoke their minds.

  If your guy, certainly not mine, had shut his stupid mouth, and not egged the people at his rallies on, their may have not been any viokence.  I sure don't remember anyone at Hillary's rallies sucker punching someone.  I sure don't remember her telling someone she'd pay for a lawyer if one of her supporters roughed someone up.  And I sure as heck don't remember her saying that in "her day" a protestor would have been "taken out on a stretcher." 

There is no, absolutely no defense for trump's elementary school behavior. Trump is his own worst enemy.  The quicker he learns to shut his mouth and think before he opens it again, the better off we will all be.


http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
219
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

219 Views
Message 33 of 43

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Who was paid? Was it the ones that Trump told to "get them out of here"?

 

Do you support Trump inciting violence? Do you really applaud that?


Have you really forgotten or blocked from memory the DNC hiring disruptors? No I do not support incitement to violence such as shouting down a speaker.

 

Yes, I do support "that". For example, had the police been allowed to do their job in Berkeley instead of "standing down" I would have applauded that.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
219
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
231
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

231 Views
Message 34 of 43

Duplicate Post Removed


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
231
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
234
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

234 Views
Message 35 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Accusations of applauding paid protesters?  Noooooo ....... Just another straw man argument  (the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent).

 

 

The "rights under discussion" were the rights of protesters to not be beat up by Trump's goon squad!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
234
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
236
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

236 Views
Message 36 of 43

Now the GOPerLords are pushing the notion that anyone who would protest Der lyingTrumper MUST have been paid - pathetic. But then these are the same folks who push the absurdity that Teabaggers are a grassroots movement and not the spawn of the brosKoch.

 

Do Republicans REALLY think alligations that protesters are paid gives the Trumpettes a right to do them physical harm? Would appear the courts disagree.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
236
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
235
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

235 Views
Message 37 of 43

Show proof of payment for any of these events?  I've heard it over and over, but I know of no one, including myself, who has ever been offered money or received it. This is some of that "FAke News" you guys like to talk about.  It was a way to explain why so many Americans HATE Trump.

 These disruptions were taken right out of the good old Tea Party play book.. Were you yelling bloody murder about them?  I wouldn't have gone to a Trump rally if you put a gun to my head--too much ignorance there for me.  But, I respect those who went, and using their first amendment rights, spoke their minds.

  If your guy, certainly not mine, had shut his stupid mouth, and not egged the people at his rallies on, their may have not been any viokence.  I sure don't remember anyone at Hillary's rallies sucker punching someone.  I sure don't remember her telling someone she'd pay for a lawyer if one of her supporters roughed someone up.  And I sure as heck don't remember her saying that in "her day" a protestor would have been "taken out on a stretcher." 

There is no, absolutely no defense for trump's elementary school behavior. Trump is his own worst enemy.  The quicker he learns to shut his mouth and think before he opens it again, the better off we will all be.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
235
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
243
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

243 Views
Message 38 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Demonstrators - whether paid or not - disrupting a political rally - where shouting and loud emotional demonstrations are commonplace - without use of violence are nonetheless acting lawfully.

The fact that emotionally loaded intemperate ejaculations occur at political rallies make the possibility of charges of "disorderly concuct" impossible - unless every person at the rally is charged with disorderly conduct and jailed awaiting the chance to make bail.

 

However speech inciting to violence is entirely a different critter.

 

Trumps words that incited violence are as unlawful as the actual commission of violent acts.

 

Trump acted unlawfully when he spoke those words.

 

But undoubtedly, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions, "the perjuring attorney general" will rescue Dishonest Donnie from the problem his personality defect created.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
243
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
239
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

239 Views
Message 39 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


The big problem with that bit of False News is how easily it becomes a punchline in many jokes as it is so absurd.  I attended a recent town hall where I knew many of the activists and just plain citizens when the lady seated in one of the Congressman's reserved seats stood up and read a statement accusing us all of being paid.  The resulting chant of "Where's my check" from 400 of the 500 people there was quite amusing. 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
239
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
232
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

232 Views
Message 40 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Who was paid? Was it the ones that Trump told to "get them out of here"?

 

Do you support Trump inciting violence? Do you really applaud that?


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
232
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors