Reply
Highlighted
Moderator
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

199 Views
Message 1 of 43

Hello everyone,

 

This thread has gone off topic, so please return to the topic.

Also remember to refrain from inciteful and inflammatory comments, and post according to the community guidleines.

http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
204
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

204 Views
Message 2 of 43

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

No "straw man" in that  - not even a "cats" - or a "look over there". It is a very straight forward question that you seem to want to dodge.

No, your fallacious introduction of a straw man argument is the only "dodge" in this thread.


 

You throw in mobs at Berkeley and elsewhere to evade or change the topic.

 

Instead, if you want to talk about mobs at Berkeley and elsewhere, please start another separate topic for that discussion.


Trump is so guilty that all the Radical Right has left is 'deflection'. Part of their "group speak".


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
204
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
219
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

219 Views
Message 3 of 43

@pc6063 wrote:

rk--Proof of paid protesters??  Second request by me. Many requests by others.


There is no proof of paid protesters.

 

There are reputed to be both straw men and straw women in the conservative stable that are said to have "highly flexible fiscally driven moral and ethical standards"...

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
219
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
224
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

224 Views
Message 4 of 43

rk--Proof of paid protesters??  Second request by me. Many requests by others.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
224
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
229
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

229 Views
Message 5 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Accusations of applauding paid protesters?  Noooooo ....... Just another straw man argument  (the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent).

 

 

The "rights under discussion" were the rights of protesters to not be beat up by Trump's goon squad!


Does that mean you disapprove of the actions of the mob at Berkeley? Or how about speakers being shut at other universities by the mobs.


It means what I stated ...... and not to be convoluted by the straw man argument you fallaciously introduced.


It's really a very easy question

No, "it's really very easy" to see that it's just an evasion ... posing a question that has nothing to do with the topic.

 

- do you or do you not disapprove of the actions of the mob at Berkeley? Or how about speakers being shut at other universities by the mobs.

Absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic!

 

No "straw man" in that  - not even a "cats" - or a "look over there". It is a very straight forward question that you seem to want to dodge.

No, your fallacious introduction of a straw man argument is the only "dodge" in this thread.


 

You throw in mobs at Berkeley and elsewhere to evade or change the topic.

 

Instead, if you want to talk about mobs at Berkeley and elsewhere, please start another separate topic for that discussion.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
229
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
230
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

230 Views
Message 6 of 43

Hey Chasky!!  I'll talk to you!!  So, if Trump is convicted (I read once that you can't try a seating president--impeachment being only a public censure), but if after we get his idiot fat butt out of the WH, he is convicted on inciting violence, if that will be another felony.  I'm up to at least three (two false accusations of wire tapping, possible collusion with Russians.  Now there are so many that it's hard to keep count, but would this be number four?

 

And while you and are talking, wouldn't abuse of power be another?  So, would that be FIVE felonies??

THANKS FOR TALKING!!!  (too funny!)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
230
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
236
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

236 Views
Message 7 of 43

I am learning that in order for me to have an "adult dicussion" with someone, I have to find an adult to have one with.


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
236
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
237
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

237 Views
Message 8 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well good. I am glad to see the courts are still protecting the rights of citizens. 


Think of the rights under discussion - the "right" to be paid to disrupt a political event. Do you really applaud that??


Who was paid? Was it the ones that Trump told to "get them out of here"?

 

Do you support Trump inciting violence? Do you really applaud that?


Have you really forgotten or blocked from memory the DNC hiring disruptors? No I do not support incitement to violence such as shouting down a speaker.

 

Yes, I do support "that". For example, had the police been allowed to do their job in Berkeley instead of "standing down" I would have applauded that.


You have never shown documentation of the DNC or anyone else hiring "disruptors". What was shouted at Trump that was "inciting violence"? Be specific.

 

If you really do support 'that", then you support Trump inciting violence because "that" referred to Trump's words inciting violence. Thanks for clarifying that.


Democrats in 2020
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
237
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
245
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

245 Views
Message 9 of 43

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

rk-9152--Where is the proof of paid DNC protesters?  Come up with something credible, which does not mean former high level employee and White Supremist, Steve Bannon's Breitbart-or let's make up some stories that will blow up in the stupid president's face, FOX news.  We are all waiting.


Please - no game playing. it has been given. Let's drop the nonsense about "White Supremacist" or "Supremist" if you prefer. Regardless of who filmed the dude and your opinion of that person or his employer, the words are the words. the admissions are the admissions.


Please - no game playing. Let's drop the nonsense about paid protesters.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
245
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
247
Views

Re: NO PROTECTION FOR TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE

247 Views
Message 10 of 43

liberal or conservative, anybody who watched Trump's behavior on the campaign trail could see that he basked in the glory of inciting the crowd.  This has nothing to do with the judge; it has everything to do with Trump's immature, schoolboy mentality.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
247
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors