Refresh your driving skills and you could save on auto insurance! Take the AARP Smart Driver course.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NK flips Trump the bird

Message 1 of 5

“I would be very, very disappointed in Chairman Kim. I don’t think I will be, but we’ll see what happens. We’ll take a look. It will ultimately get solved.”

What will it take for him to be very, very, "disappointed"?  Is he again not attending his PDB's, JarJar not reading them to him anymore?

At least he's no longer promoting his big campaign idea that South Korea and Japan should develop their own nuke programs so the US can beat feet out of there.

And...what is he doing or saying about this problem?

More "I believe him", more "He sends me love letters"?

North Korean hackers targeted US ‘critical infrastructure’ during Trump-Kim summit, says report

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/north-korea-hackers-trump-kim-summit-vietnam-us-cy...

Cyber Attacks, Not Nukes, May Be North Korea’s Most Dangerous Weapon

https://www.insidesources.com/cyber-attacks-not-nukes-may-be-north-koreas-most-dangerous-weapon/

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

NK flips Trump the bird

Who could have seen that coming, at least Trump didn't give away the farm for a hand full of magic beans from Kim.

Or did he?

What's the silver lining to this story, will Trump get a Noble Prize for being Kim's stooge?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Image result for pic of trump shaking kim's hand

Trump and The Art of No Deal!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Richva:   I still can't believe that moron got suckered into meeting Kim without a deal in place first. 

For some reason, I find it very easy to believe.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NK flips Trump the bird

Message 5 of 5

North Korea appears to be rebuilding some of the nuclear test facility they originally took down in order to sucker Trump to the negotiating table. Now these facilities are well known, out of date, and of little significance. It was those reasons most of the intelligence community dismissed the action as window dressing.  Add to that that Russia and China relaxed THEIR sanctions on NK when they cut back their test programs. Trump, of course, saw it as Yugely significant (moron). 

Now, they have begun rebuilding the test facility.  So.........the only reason to rebuild a facility they know is on commercial satellite surveillance and that they really can't use is to give Trump the middle finger.  

I still can't believe that moron got suckered into meeting Kim without a deal in place first. 

Satellite images revealed by analysts on Tuesday show that North Korea is rapidly rebuilding a long-range rocket site in Cholsan County. The satellite images were published by the Center for Strategic and International Studies’ Beyond Parallelanalytical website and 38 North.

The facility, which has been dormant since August, has been used for satellite launches. Rebuilding at the site began sometime between Feb. 16 and March 2, according to 38 North.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/06/trump-north-korea-rebuilding-missile-site-1207485

Kudos
Views
Replies