WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

NFL’s TV ratings and TD numbers are on the rise

Message 11 of 15

You don't see Trump using the term "failing NFL" any more. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NFL’s TV ratings and TD numbers are on the rise

Message 12 of 15

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump hates the NFL because years ago they denied his application to become an owner. What a smart decision.

He also hates the NFL because the overwhelming majority of players are black.

Always remember, if Trump hates the NFL, then millions of Trump Cult members will agree with him. 

Yep - MAGATs - say it out loud a few times - that's the sound of the truth.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

Trump hates the NFL because years ago they denied his application to become an owner. What a smart decision.

He also hates the NFL because the overwhelming majority of players are black.

Always remember, if Trump hates the NFL, then millions of Trump Cult members will agree with him. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NFL’s TV ratings and TD numbers are on the rise

Message 14 of 15
Yay!! Good to hear. Love my NFL. Huge Seahawks fan here, and I live for the games every weekend. It is my down time, time away from everything, and focus on the game at hand.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 15 of 15

Roger Goodell had a positive message for the 32 NFL owners this past week at the league’s quarterly meetings:

“I don’t think there’s been a better time to be an NFL fan.”

Maybe, maybe not. But there’s little doubt that it’s never been a better time to be an NFL owner or commissioner.

Because after years of bad PR and labor battles and verbal wars with the president, the 2018 season has been all rainbows and unicorns from the league’s perspective.

The NFL’s TV ratings are up 4 percent this season, while the rest of broadcast television plummets. Franchise valuations continue to soar. The games have been mostly fun and compelling, with offenses exploding for record numbers, and young quarterbacks such as Pat Mahomes, Jared Goff, and Baker Mayfield coming onto the scene.

More bad news for the Liberty Hating trump.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Replies