Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
355
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

355 Views
Message 1 of 215

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

Nope! It’s not about showboating. It’s about our Constitutional rights and Freedom of Speach. 

And trump doesn’t like any person of color having the right to speak out or speak their mind. 


Now there is an instance of the racism of the left - seeing everything through the prism of race.

Now THERE is an attempt to evade from the racism "of the right" - refusing to see the obvious.

Now there is some more racism of the left - refusing to see it or seeing it and refusing to admit it.

Neither rk ....

 

I have not heard of the President saying that only white football players should be allowed to insult the symbols of our nation.

Because no such argument was ever advanced.

Then race is not a factor except to the left that sees everything in racial terms.

Again, no such argument was ever made.  So now you're actually replying to your own previous straw man argument with yet another straw man argument!

 

 

Can you show otherwise?

No need to show anything for something that was never stated.

Was "person of color" not there?

Nothing to do with my comment ....

 

Or must you accept the error in your ways?

Actually, the "error" is with your employment of straw man arguments ..... "your way" to contrive statements that another poster never made! 

Was race not placed in the discussion - and not by me?

You placed "white football players" into the discussion with your made up straw man. As such, YOU did place race in the discussion!


 


 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
355
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
400
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

400 Views
Message 2 of 215

@Soosie wrote:
Changes?

Some very good changes have occurred...



It is now possible to much more easily distingiush - who is a honest, honorable non-racist patriotic American Citizen - who is a racist white trash trump supporter - or who is a non-white but nevertheless trash trump supporter - who is lying and pretending they aren't a racist - and who is on the fence about centuries old racism that still is deeply ingrained in America....



@it's not a solution - but it has worked to make it easier to identify the majority of despicable trumplings... @Alferd..........these are your opinions. You offer no facts.

Neither has cowardly lying Cadet Bonespurs.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
400
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
431
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

431 Views
Message 3 of 215
Changes?

Some very good changes have occurred...



It is now possible to much more easily distingiush - who is a honest, honorable non-racist patriotic American Citizen - who is a racist white trash trump supporter - or who is a non-white but nevertheless trash trump supporter - who is lying and pretending they aren't a racist - and who is on the fence about centuries old racism that still is deeply ingrained in America....



It's not a solution - but it has worked to make it easier to identify the majority of despicable trumplings... @Alferd..........these are your opinions. You offer no facts.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
431
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
460
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

460 Views
Message 4 of 215

 


@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

It is now possible to much more easily distingiush - who is a honest, honorable non-racist patriotic American Citizen - who is a racist white trash trump supporter - or who is a non-white but nevertheless trash trump supporter - who is lying and pretending they aren't a racist - and who is on the fence about centuries old racism that still is deeply ingrained in America....

 

 


Still haven't indicated what changes the kneeling, protests, have made by their grandstanding.  Wouldn't all that rant indicate that not one single thing they have accomplished with all that grandstanding?

 

As the last sentence in my post  observes (it should be noted that you did not include it - for some reason - possibly deliberate) - "It's not a solution - but it has worked to make it easier to identify the majority of despicable trumplings..."


 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
460
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
464
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

464 Views
Message 5 of 215

@alferdpacker wrote:

It is now possible to much more easily distingiush - who is a honest, honorable non-racist patriotic American Citizen - who is a racist white trash trump supporter - or who is a non-white but nevertheless trash trump supporter - who is lying and pretending they aren't a racist - and who is on the fence about centuries old racism that still is deeply ingrained in America....

 

 


Still haven't indicated what changes the kneeling, protests, have made by their grandstanding.  Wouldn't all that rant indicate that not one single thing they have accomplished with all that grandstanding?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
464
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
473
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

473 Views
Message 6 of 215

@Richvawrote:

Well, the fact is that the NFL players are protesting the treatment of blacks in this country.


@Soosie wrote:
@@ haven't seen anyone post about how this is working out as a protest. Can you list the changes it has cre

Changes?

Some very good changes have occurred...

 

It is now possible to much more easily distingiush - who is a honest, honorable non-racist patriotic American Citizen - who is a racist white trash trump supporter - or who is a non-white but nevertheless trash trump supporter - who is lying and pretending they aren't a racist - and who is on the fence about centuries old racism that still is deeply ingrained in America....

 

It's not a solution - but it has worked to make it easier to identify the majority of despicable trumplings...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
473
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
482
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

482 Views
Message 7 of 215
Well, the fact is that the NFL players are protesting the treatment of blacks in this county. @Richva.........I haven't seen anyone post about how this is working out as a protest. Can you list the changes it has created?
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
482
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
491
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

491 Views
Message 8 of 215

@rk9152 wrote:


 

They are NFL players, no race involved in this issue.

 

Really?   Do tell.

 

That is not at all what the NFL players who were themselves the very first to perform the actions of  sitting, taking a knee and rasing a fist have publicly said are - and continue to be - the reason(s) that have always been primary motivations for their actions during the playing of the anthem.

 

Yep -  and the content of a post disingenuously states "no racism".

 

Lying white trash racist trump lies repeatedly about being a racist...

 

Are a significant proportion of trump suporters lying white trash racists?

 

We all are permitted to indepndently have our own opinions....

 

 

 

 

 


 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
491
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
498
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

498 Views
Message 9 of 215

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2

Trying to use the time machine to drag Clinton into the discussion again?

News alert! trump is president, not Clinton. Then again, we could protest the shoddy construction of Chrysler K cars, and why Detroit wasn’t building better vehicles. Then again, Obama help save the auto industry and jobs, then Detroit began building good vehicles. Good things do happen sometimes...like NFL players being able to use their right of free speech and peaceful protest. 


If a poster wants to assign some standard of conduct to a President, he/she/it is applying it to PRESIDENTS. Otherwise that poster would be accused of bias.

 

Now that free speech jazz. The playing field is a work place and as such the owners can assign workplace standards. Example, do you think a store owner has the right to demand his employees do not use the dreaded "N-word" when talking to black customers?


And so what gives you the idea that it is any of the president’s business as to how any employee ( outside of those connected to the White House) conducts his or her self within the confines of the work place?   The moron in the White House would do better concentrating on mending all the problems he has created across this country, rather than trying to stir up more racism, and spreading more lies by mouthing off about the NFL players who are doing nothing wrong,  but rather, calling attention to the inequity with regard to race that Has grown Exponentially since the racist, Sociopathic, dictator wanna be took office.

 

It seems especially easy for the moron’s

cultists to defend abhorrent behavior, perhaps because they themselves are as equally abhorrent  as is he. But for the rest of us who still deal in reality and have managed to maintain sanity, it is clear that this is  merely a divisive tactic on the idiot in chief’s part to cause further division within this country, as well as another diversion that draws attention away from the fact that each day he weakens our Constitution and takes away our civil and human rights. There is not a man in the White House – – there is a sociopathic animal.

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!


There is a variety of issues in that hate filled sputtering rant. Let's take them one by one.

 

As to the post you were responding to - are we in agreement that the employer is allowed to establish workplace standards of conduct?

 

As to the President - he has no authority over the NFL but is he not allowed to state his opinion?

 

Problem in the country - yes there are many challenges and he is dealing with them. Imagine how much better he could do with them without the constant attacks from those not yet over the loss of the last elections.

 

Racism??? - why do you lefties always have to make everything a racial issue. They are NFL players, no race involved in this issue.

 

What "Has grown Exponentially" Since President Trump's Inauguration on the racial front?

 

And then you descended into the cultist being equally abhorrent, moron, sociopathic animal, etc. etc. etc. mumblings. Some really do have a problem focusing when the sputtering gets going.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
498
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
502
Views

Re: NFL players kneel, raise fists or sit

502 Views
Message 10 of 215

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

I would seldom drag Clinton or Reagan into the discussion, others continue to keep bringing them up to make some sort of outdated unusable comparison. 

And how is an employee making an out and out racist comment calling an African American the “n” word, compare with NFL players engaging in a peaceful protest statement?

Racist slurs versus free speech??

Not a employment issue. 

 


Of course it's an employment issue. Is an employer not allowed to establish rules of conduct in the work place?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
502
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.


gamer Regan C.

Top Authors