Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NFL fines Zeke a whole lot more than $21 he put in Salvation Army pot, per report

Message 1 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BibLib posted..

The NFL dropped the fine a year or so ago when he jumped in the kettle, but are standing by it this time. I adore Ezekiel Elliot. He is, after all, a Buckeye alumni. But he needs to knock it off with the Terrell Owens grandstanding. It didn't do TO any favors, and it certainly isn't becoming to Zeke, either.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)

==================================================================

I ask again..Do you think that he should be fined $13, 339?

And what has your link to Trump have to do with it?

As has already been pointed out to you, player conduct is an already agreed upon contract between franchise owners and the players union. The NFL is within its purview to levy the fine. Elliott had already been warned once when he jumped in it a year or so ago. And it wasn't just the money he put in the kettle this year. Later in that same game, he picked up Dak Prescott and put him in the kettle, too. I will be surprised if the NFL keeps the money, however.

And, again, the politifact.com link that goes directly to the lies Trump has told, is the signature line I've added to my account, it is posted automatically every time I make a post and will be until I decide to change it. Thank you.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NFL fines Zeke a whole lot more than $21 he put in Salvation Army pot, per report

Message 2 of 11

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mlseker posted...

Trump is the one that ordered the fine.

So it begins.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another post from the funny one..why to go!

So it continues.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BibLib posted..

The NFL dropped the fine a year or so ago when he jumped in the kettle, but are standing by it this time. I adore Ezekiel Elliot. He is, after all, a Buckeye alumni. But he needs to knock it off with the Terrell Owens grandstanding. It didn't do TO any favors, and it certainly isn't becoming to Zeke, either.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)

Trump is the one that ordered the fine.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11
BibLib posted..

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BigLib posted...

The fine is for unsportsmanlike conduct, Kid. Zeke has a history of screwing around with the kettles during games.

=====================================================

Do you think that he should be fined $13, 339? Yes.  If so why? Becasue that's the rule the employor set and the union agreed to.  The 15 yard penalty was bad enough.  Only in YOUR mind.  Why do many Conservatives think they should/can dictate what employers and their unions decide?

Makes me wonder what the NFL has against the Salvation Army.  Of course it does.  There's no other way to look at it.....other than the "answer".....their employor has rules....and the rules were violated by the same employee twice!!!

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:
BigLib posted...

The fine is for unsportsmanlike conduct, Kid. Zeke has a history of screwing around with the kettles during games.

Do you think that he should be fined $13, 339? Yes.  If so why? Becasue that's the rule the employor set and the union agreed to.  The 15 yard penalty was bad enough.  Only in YOUR mind.  Why do many Conservatives think they should/can dictate what employers and their unions decide?

Makes me wonder what the NFL has against the Salvation Army.  Of course it does.  There's no other way to look at it.....other than the "answer".....their employor has rules....and the rules were violated by the same employee twice!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11
BigLib posted...

Do you think that he should be fined $13, 339? If so why? The 15 yard penalty was bad enough.

Makes me wonder what the NFL has against the Salvation Army.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@BigLib wrote:

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/zeke-makes-a-donation-in-salvation-army-kettle-after-td (this is the 2018 incident)

Say what????  LOL!  Good response, Big.  Looks like the usual "make an issue where there is none" post from the far right....sad they need others to clarify things for them.  Fox viewers.....<shaking head>

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/zeke-makes-a-donation-in-salvation-army-kettle-after-td (this is the 2018 incident)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Kudos
Views