Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NEWS FLASH es galore

Message 1 of 6

@WernerS2 wrote:

There must be several Humphrey Bogart wannabes on these boards given all the "news flashes" we get.  Apparently they missed their calling.  wink

Humphrey Bogart, playing a reporter, calling in some late breaking item and he says, "Hello Sweetheart, get me rewrite."

There was a time when that movie poster was up in newsrooms all over the country.

Naw.................in this Epic Thriller the Entire World has been watching play out since January 2017 - we have a wannabe US President being played by a wannabe Mob Boss who in real life is more like the equivalent of Fredo Corleone than John Gotti ............

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@WernerS2 wrote:

There must be several Humphrey Bogart wannabes on these boards given all the "news flashes" we get.  Apparently they missed their calling.  wink

Humphrey Bogart, playing a reporter, calling in some late breaking item and he says, "Hello Sweetheart, get me rewrite."

There was a time when that movie poster was up in newsrooms all over the country.

And now it can be seen everywhere in every part of the trump maladministration...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

This is not a movie poster. It was produced and sold by (More), a journalism review founded by J. Anthony Lukas and published in the 1970s.  The poster was popular enough in the journalism community that a version for women was later produced-- "Hello, handsome. Get me rewrite."

Dennis Myers

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

NEWS FLASH es galore

Message 5 of 6

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NEWS FLASH es galore

Message 5 of 6

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors