Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM WILL BE NECESSARY

Message 1 of 5

Republicans have been perverting laws to persecute their enemies for 50 years, and it's worked, so they're not going to stop.

If you are appalled that we have a President that acts as if Deutchland Uber Alles should be our National Anthem, who enriches himself and his family from the office of President, who declares he is ABOVE the Law, praises tyrants and insults democraticly elected leaders, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Every disgusting thing Der Trumper has done has been met with praise and support by the Republicans, and this will continue as long as they have the power to do so. END THEIR POWER

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVBEMBER!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

The 'republicans" have devolved to such a state that they no longer have any moral authority.   Those who believed that they could just fly under the radar are now in the spot light because they saw what was happening and did nothing.

RW senators from TX are making mewing sounds - because they both know that there was legislation that could have been passed, but they had made their deal with McConnel - to be a bunch of slackers and pass no legislation because it would be seen as a positive for President Obama.

Now, I can spend my time denouncing Cruz for his hypocrisy and whiney noises about his "proposed legislation" of which he did nothing but sit on his rump and complained about for 6 years.    He and Cornyn have just spent the last week-end cheering on Donald at the State Convention, while Beto, was actually at a detention center talking with families.

Repubs / Conservatives can burn in hades for their inhumane actions.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Nolo64I.jpg

The confederacy quoted the bible for justification...

They were dead wrong.

Now Sessions quotes the bible to justify his despicable racial bias and hatred...

He's dead wrong.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

I am not ashamed of our country, I am ashamed for those supporting trump in this. Our country as a whole doesn't stand for trump's policy, which is exactly what is separating these children from their parents and placing them in tent facilities. All Americans should stand up against these actions, even trump supporters.

IMHO, claiming that it is Biblical to do this is blasphemous.

Trump is now wanting to 'trade' with the Democrats and Congress ............... funding for his 'wall' for the release of the children. What scum trump is.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NEW NATIONAL ANTHEM WILL BE NECESSARY

Message 5 of 5

Over 2,000 children interred in the last two months. Over 11,000 children interred in all.

They can be fed, clothed, and cleaned BUT THEY CAN'T BE TOUCHED.

Children under 10 don't understand the lack of touch by an adult. They lose trust in adults as protectors. They suffer emotional trauma.

(1) Slaves were separated from their children.

(2) Native Americans were separated from their children.

(3) Jews, in the Holocaust, were separated from their children.

Our Attorney General says this policy of child concentration camps is the CHRISTIAN thing to do, citing words from the BIBLE that NAZI SYMPATHIZERS, APARTHEID ENFORCERS, AND SLAVE OWNERS have used for their purposes before him.

Our White House Press Secretary says It's BIBLICAL.

It is NOT biblical but what it is..... will force us to replace THE STAR SPANGLED BANNER with the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AKioNILyoc

I am so ashamed of this country, words cannot describe.

That we can go from the home of the free and home of the brave to what we are now amazes me.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.