When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NETANYAHU'S RIGHT-WING COALITION

Message 21 of 29

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Tell me.... if you neighbor said, they wanted to kill you, and kill your family and would take you house... is that someone you could or would want to make peace with?  Exactly, I knew that you would see my point. thanks for agreeing with me.

This is what Israel deals with every day. And when the terrorists aren't shooting rockets at Israel, they're getting re-supplied by Iran. You bet that is what they deal with on a daily basis. and yes, Netanyahu has sold the future of Israel by allying himself to the Saudis  as if they were the friends of Israel. Perhaps one day he may go there and suffer the same fate as that other journalist.

The nations of the Middle East know Israel can not be defeated militarily, but they know how easy it is to cultivate hate against the Jews. Even now the democrat party is embarrassing anti -semitism and anti Israeli rhetoric.  Sorry that is a quite optimist assertion if you think that Russia if it is convenient to them will not sell to the Saudis whatever military aid they require? and Iran, are you discounting Iran also?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 29

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Tell me.... if you neighbor said, they wanted to kill you, and kill your family and would take you house... is that someone you could or would want to make peace with?

This is what Israel deals with every day. And when the terrorists aren't shooting rockets at Israel, they're getting re-supplied by Iran.

The nations of the Middle East know Israel can not be defeated militarily, but they know how easy it is to cultivate hate against the Jews. Even now the democrat party is embarrassing anti -semitism and anti Israeli rhetoric.

Gee, having lost a fiance' in the Beirut bombing in 1983 some days before he was scheduled to leave and about 2 mo's before our wedding day, nah, I wouldn't have been paying attention and NO, I am not seeking sympathy/attention just to be knowledgeable on the current world.  Oh and another point...I love a Jew....his name is Jesus Christ.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 29
Tell me.... if you neighbor said, they wanted to kill you, and kill your family and would take you house... is that someone you could or would want to make peace with?

This is what Israel deals with every day. And when the terrorists aren't shooting rockets at Israel, they're getting re-supplied by Iran.

The nations of the Middle East know Israel can not be defeated militarily, but they know how easy it is to cultivate hate against the Jews. Even now the democrat party is embarrassing anti -semitism and anti Israeli rhetoric.

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 29

@rker321 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I respect the choices made by the people of Israel.

Israel is the only place where freedom for all truly exists in the Middle East. Jew, Christian, Muslim can all worship freely.

The evil exists, but it's the terrorists like hamas, hezbollah, Al qaeda, Isis and all the other Islamic extremist groups. Iran ... who practices state sponsored terrorism. What other group of people openly are committed to genocide of the Jews and the nation of Israel?

Why do so many avoid the obvious? (rhetorical)

With all due respect. Israel is surrounded by Iran, Saudi Arabia. Iraq Lebanon, Libya, Quaiti Turkey , and all the rest that happen to be very strong Muslim nations. We must all remember how Israel happen to be in the Middle East. and that was because the Brits decided that they would put all the Jews after  WWII  in a place they could call their own.
All of those Muslim nations that we have mentioned, have been fighting each others for centuries, due to different tribes and will continue to do so.
One of the biggest reasons that Israeli has survived all these years has been their alliance with the Us. and we all know about what has happened with Palestine.
To simply estate that the fringes that are being mentioned are the ones that oppose Israel is a very infantile  concept.
I have no doubt that when the time is ripe, all of those countries, will unite against Israel, after all they have nothing in common with them.

I  blame Netanyahu bur selling the future of Israel, for his own convenience. He almost got knocked down this time and will next time. because there will be no Trump to prop him up like this time.

But they should be careful an vigilant. because they are not  in a great position and yes surrounded by enemies.

'

Ahh, and we had once thought there was going to be a pathway to peace in that area. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 29

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Israel is the only place where freedom for all truly exists in the Middle East. Jew, Christian, Muslim can all worship freely.

The evil exists, but it's the terrorists like hamas, hezbollah, Al qaeda, Isis and all the other Islamic extremist groups. Iran ... who practices state sponsored terrorism. What other group of people openly are committed to genocide of the Jews and the nation of Israel?

With all due respect. Israel is surrounded by Iran, Saudi Arabia. Iraq Lebanon, Libya, Quaiti Turkey , and all the rest that happen to be very strong Muslim nations. We must all remember how Israel happen to be in the Middle East. and that was because the Brits decided that they would put all the Jews after  WWII  in a place they could call their own.
All of those Muslim nations that we have mentioned, have been fighting each others for centuries, due to different tribes and will continue to do so.
One of the biggest reasons that Israeli has survived all these years has been their alliance with the Us. and we all know about what has happened with Palestine.
To simply estate that the fringes that are being mentioned are the ones that oppose Israel is a very infantile  concept.
I have no doubt that when the time is ripe, all of those countries, will unite against Israel, after all they have nothing in common with them.

I  blame Netanyahu bur selling the future of Israel, for his own convenience. He almost got knocked down this time and will next time. because there will be no Trump to prop him up like this time.

But they should be careful an vigilant. because they are not  in a great position and yes surrounded by enemies.

'

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 29

"Liberals are totalitarians screaming to get out"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 29

To be continued.....has his indictments been dropped?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 29

@schlomo wrote:

Israel again will be lead (or more accurately mislead) by Netanyahu the Yahoo who caters to the settlers who demand the annexation of so-called Judea and Samaria. The Axis of Evil continues: Trump, Netanyahu, and Putin.

I am extremely sorry about what just happened to Israel, I have posted that the crook BIBI will lead Israel to no good end.

He now allies himself with very dangerous enemies. thinking that at this time they will serve him well.. but I cannot conceive that the Saudis will ever be a friend of Israel, and that at their convenient moment they will try to kick Israel out. with all the other Arab nations in the area.

Israel survival has always been an issue, because they have always been surrounded by enemies.

The Russians, who can trust them? Well Bibi, hoping that they don't  put you in jail where you deserve to be.

Sorry Israel you need to change your laws, 5 terms.?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NETANYAHU'S RIGHT-WING COALITION

Message 29 of 29

Israel again will be lead (or more accurately mislead) by Netanyahu the Yahoo who caters to the settlers who demand the annexation of so-called Judea and Samaria. The Axis of Evil continues: Trump, Netanyahu, and Putin.

schlomo
Kudos
Views
Replies