Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NEARLY 2000 LAWYERS WANT JEFF SESSIONS DISBARRED

Message 11 of 17

@creppelrm wrote:

Has the Party of Lincoln become the Party of Putin?

193585_600.jpg

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

Has the Party of Lincoln become the Party of Putin?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

For the comments to have value, you'll have to talk about real people, not "tRUMP" and "Jefferson Beauregard".

"tRUMP" was used in dismissive and demeaning reference to the 70 year old porcine "individual" with an excessively large and decidedly fat laden posterior that is currently polluting the White House.

"Jefferson Beauregard is in fact the given and middle name of the man who clearly and plainly perjured himself in the confirmation hearing for Attorney General.

I decline to grant any poster the right to dictate to me what is and is not proper usage and/or appropriate means of making reference to an individual or political party.

However, regarding disbarment, I believe that there are procedures in place to be used more effectively than whining to a local newspaper reporter.

Can it be definitively proved that those nearly 2000 attorneys wrote ONLY to that reporter and no one else, and didn't all sign a petition or other similar document that the reporter reported about?

We all await the posting of links providing proof of that assertion...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nearly 2,000 lawyers ask for Jeff Sessions to be disbarred - Alabama Political Reporter

It appears that many of Jefferson Beauregard's professional colleagues believe him to be as honorable and truthful as somewhere near half the nation believes tRUMP to be...

For the comments to have value, you'll have to talk about real people, not "tRUMP" and "Jefferson Beauregard".

However, regarding disbarment, I believe that there are procedures in place to be used more effectively than whining to a local newspaper reporter.

Since when is calling someone by their given name a problem? Maybe Jefferson Beauregard Sessions is proud of his name. His parents must like the name since he is the Third.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

“In retrospect,” Sessions said at a news conference announcing his recusal. “I should have slowed down and said, ‘But I did meet one Russian official a couple of times, and that would be the ambassador.’”

Nancy PelosiVerified account @NancyPelosi

We are far past recusal. Jeff #Sessions lied under oath. Anything less than resignation or removal from office is unacceptable.

Disbarment is the logical first step to his undoing.  Shame the creep.  It is unacceptable that he was not prepared....to tell the truth.  He had a reason to lie and was prepared to do just that.  I'm thinking those with testimony to give in exchange for - whatever - will help to drain the swamp of the crooks and liars.  The entire dt administration is likely to fold like a deck of cards.

rk, it's silly to think 2,000 attorneys have petitioned one lone reporter and that's all there is to see here.  Did said reporter get the facts wrong?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

@alferdpacker wrote:

Nearly 2,000 lawyers ask for Jeff Sessions to be disbarred - Alabama Political Reporter

It appears that many of Jefferson Beauregard's professional colleagues believe him to be as honorable and truthful as somewhere near half the nation believes tRUMP to be...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

NEARLY 2000 LAWYERS WANT JEFF SESSIONS DISBARRED

Message 17 of 17

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion: