Honored Social Butterfly

NC TARHEELS WIN 6TH NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

THIS IS A NOD TO OUR POSTER--NCTARHEELS!!  CONGRATS ON YOUR TEAM'S WIN, BUDDY!!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Good for them!

Now that the butt-brained "Bathroom Bill" has been repealed, NC will possibly be eligible for more championship contests.

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I think our poster NCTARHEELS is too busy sparring with his nemesis TexGrandpa to come here and take a bow.

Smiley Tongue

Sooo  - CONGRATS to the Tarheels!!  Good playing!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

wilful--Thanks for the laugh!!  Should we interrupt that conversation to tell him he and his team have earned a place of recognition amongst us??? 

Silver Conversationalist

Know what PC... I couldn't find the "other" conversation.  Do you know where it went?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

If you are talking about the one btn tx and nc, no? But, if you pull up either name, you can see recent conversations. I thought I'd hear from NC two seconds after he/ she logged on! Go figure! Lmk if you find him -lots of kids here today!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

OK PC.  I found it.  Thanks for the hint about clicking on a poster's name to see all their posts; I didn't know about that.

Smiley Happy

Honored Social Butterfly

There are a couple of posts on this topic by those of us who like sports. We put the posts in the sports group since this is related to sports.

Soosie
Honored Social Butterfly

Don't agree.

It's a current event that's very closely connected to the recently not wholly repealed "bathroom bill" that some  wished to use to use to discriminate.

44>dolt45
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@pc6063 wrote:

THIS IS A NOD TO OUR POSTER--NCTARHEELS!!  CONGRATS ON YOUR TEAM'S WIN, BUDDY!!!

Can you enlighten all of us,? What sport are talking about. golf?

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

College basketball, rker-March Madness!  This team had to beat out a lot of other teams to win this and anyone who supports them should be extremely proud.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png