Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: NANCY'S RIGHT!!! HE IS AS MORBIDLY OBESE AS THEY COME!!!!!

Message 11 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

Hey, @ManicProgressive,

I know you asked @cn5621 first but since I just saw an answer to this yesterday and it is fresh on my mind, I thought I'd answer your question.

Click on the three dots in the header and that will expand your choices in the header. One of those choices is "a quote icon" as what I put around the "a quote icon". That's the same as clicking on Quote as used to be on the board before they changed everything.

Of course, as usual, they changed everything without advance notice... unless I missed it but I don't think I did.

Hah!  Thank you!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@ManicProgressive wrote:

How did you quote me, @cn5621 ?  I can't quote people anymore...

So, after I hit reply, I expanded the header, clicked the quote icon and there you are. A little harder than before but not too much.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

Hey, @ManicProgressive,

I know you asked @cn5621 first but since I just saw an answer to this yesterday and it is fresh on my mind, I thought I'd answer your question.

Click on the three dots in the header and that will expand your choices in the header. One of those choices is "a quote icon" as what I put around the "a quote icon". That's the same as clicking on Quote as used to be on the board before they changed everything.

Of course, as usual, they changed everything without advance notice... unless I missed it but I don't think I did.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

deleted by writer

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

How did you quote me, @cn5621 ?  I can't quote people anymore...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

Remember that the so-called physician who swore the Toad weighed 234lbs is also the one who feeds him hydroxychloroquine (and perhaps Adderal??) 

Hummmm - is it possible Toad believes that "Hydrox"  plus "chloro" prefix means he's getting chocolate cookies plus bleach, so he's doubly pleased?

Yeah, he IS that stupid.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Oh, I missed this. 

I almost feel sorry for him.  He seems truly oblivious to the fact he mouths off and insults people ALL THE TIME.  Their looks, their intelligence.  He's like a school yard bully.   

And yet he can't take it if someone says something similar to him.....just like a school yard bully.

Both a bully and a cry baby. Full charge ahead PVT. Bone Spur.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Oh, I missed this. 

I almost feel sorry for him.  He seems truly oblivious to the fact he mouths off and insults people ALL THE TIME.  Their looks, their intelligence.  He's like a school yard bully.   

And yet he can't take it if someone says something similar to him.....just like a school yard bully.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday defended her comment claiming that President Trump could be at greater risk of complications from taking an unproven coronavirus treatment because he is "morbidly obese," .... "I didn't know that he would be so sensitive. He's always talking about other people's ... weight, their pounds,"

"I think he should recognize that his words weigh a ton. Instead of telling people to put Lysol into their lungs or taking a medication that has not been approved except under certain circumstances, he should be saying what your previous guest mentioned, things that would help people....

Trump initially dismissed Pelosi's characterization of his weight earlier in the day, saying, “I don’t respond to her. I think she’s a waste of time.”

But roughly five minutes later, Trump said at a press conference.... “Pelosi is a sick woman. She's got a lot of problems, a lot of mental problems.”

....  if it was somebody else other than me, people would say, 'Gee, isn’t that smart?'"

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/498613-pelosi-on-calling-trump-morbidly-obese-i-didnt-know-that-h...

No.  No they wouldn't.  I'm laughing at the sad, pathetic, wuss-man-baby who will never EVER receive the love he feels he is entitled to.  Tough luck bucko.

Thank you Speaker Pelosi.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

NANCY'S RIGHT!!! HE IS AS MORBIDLY OBESE AS THEY COME!!!!!

Message 20 of 20

Nancy Pelosi is the DUMPSTER'S nemesis.

He doesn't know what to do with her.

She has dislocated his scrotum from the rest of his body so many times that he is known world-wide as a eunuch.

And she has done it once again.

Anyone in their right mind can tell that the 6'2" DUMPSTER is no more a 243 pound man than a sumo wrestler is 243 pound man.

He must tip the scales at somewhere north of 300 pounds.

By most measures, that is MORBIDLY OBESE.

Just look at his caboose. There's 150 pounds right there.

Go Nancy, tell it like it is.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors