From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: N. Korea disconnect spells trouble for Trump

Message 1 of 10

I'm waiting for the ignobler spin on why the North Koreans didn't show up for the date.    The US got embarassed and are only left with their hands in the pockets playing pool.       

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@williamb39198 wrote:

Particularly galling with trump is that he never listens to good advice, such as many people tried to forewarn him as to the historical actions of nk and un, which are coming to pass. But trump thinks that he is smarter than everyone else on earth. And today he proclaims himself a “stable genius”...

sorry bub, but you are not...past, present, or will be in the future. 

No truth or reality with trump

Frankly, I don't think he could poor p### out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

Particularly galling with trump is that he never listens to good advice, such as many people tried to forewarn him as to the historical actions of nk and un, which are coming to pass. But trump thinks that he is smarter than everyone else on earth. And today he proclaims himself a “stable genius”...

sorry bub, but you are not...past, present, or will be in the future. 

No truth or reality with trump

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Well this subject comes to life this evening. The US and NK were to meet today in the demilitarized zone to discuss the return of remains of our troops from the Korean war. The US was there. N.K. NEVER SHOWED UP. They say they will be there Sat. Now lets hear our far right enablers explain this one away. The 2 Dictators never had an agreement and so far NK is controlling things. Just think what might happen with Russia. Our Dictator Trump at work, and his enablers covering for him as he destroys the US.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

I'm sorry, why/how is this related to my response?

#VegasStrong

No Clue - I'm just a malfunctioning Troll Bot

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

I'm sorry, why/how is this related to my response?

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

For me, not about party; the person is who matters; this one is a true **bleep** and racist, sexist, bigot, and elitist (imho).

He was a Dem when I was, he's now supposedly a Rep, but who knows with this lying **bleep**?...

Just saying, #dotard...

Dishonest Don Trump is about what every Trump has been about since the 1st Trump Patriach fled Germany to avoid Military Service - Doing whatever it takes - preferably to others - to maintain the Family Gene Pool Traits of Cowardice - Meaness - Greed & Dishonesty 

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

For me, not about party; the person is who matters; this one is a true **bleep** and racist, sexist, bigot, and elitist (imho).

He was a Dem when I was, he's now supposedly a Rep, but who knows with this lying **bleep**?...

Just saying, #dotard...

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Trumps Incompetence...........on Display with the North Korea debacle spells trouble for Americas Military & Citizenry.............as well as the South Koreans - The Japanese.............etc.

The only winners are China Russia & Iran............who continue to defy Trumps NK Sanctions by trading with them 

Trump is going to meet with Putin this week............as a sign of what a Great Negotiator he is - he'll probably give Russia - all our Asian Territories like Guam, the North Mariana Islands, and the Wake and Midway Islands.........citing how much they are costing us anyway and we get nothing from them of value

Such a Buffoon 

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

N. Korea disconnect spells trouble for Trump

Message 10 of 10

We are all going to need blue hats with "I told you so" embroidering. Hopefully, we can get them made in America, unlike the MAGA hats.  

The GOP base keeps talking about all the good things which are going to come from Trump folding early.  Not looking like it.  Today's talk show circuit seems to indicate they are trying to blame the Chinese.  We have been told that Trump is a master deal maker.  He could not envision something negative from the Chinese after starting a trade war?  I could.  Trump is a fraud.  The GOP base will never recognize that but that is why we keep hearing "I am no longer a practicing Republican".  

Diplomatic disconnect with North Korea spells trouble for Trump

Yun said Pyongyang seemed to have the advantage in the talks at the moment.
"So far, it appears that North Korea has gained more than the US," he said, adding, "it looks like North Korea is dictating the pace and the direction of the talks."
The outcome of the most recent talks underscores the challenging situation Pompeo is in as he attempts to turn Trump's vague rhetoric into reality with one of the toughest and most recalcitrant negotiating partners on the global stage. North Korea has stymied other administrations with a combination of contradiction, subterfuge and mixed messaging -- and is playing true true to form.
The US may have backed itself into a corner early on as a result of Trump's agreement to meet with the North Korean leader for a historic summit last month without first extracting a formal pledge of "complete," "verifiable" and "irreversible" denuclearization, which the administrationhas repeatedly insisted must take place.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/08/politics/north-korea-trump-administration-nuclear-talks/index.html

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors