Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

Message 51 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

North Korea lied to us?  Say it isn't so. 

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

"WE" never "signed" any such thing NOTHAPPENING.

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

No treaty has to have been signed for North Korea to have lied to us. No one on the left has claimed there was a "treaty", you mentioned it. North Korea lied, trump failed.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

Anyone who would believe the lies that trump has told certainly wouldn't be a good judge as to what "deep knowledge" is.  One thing is for sure, trump has none and North Korea certainly knows that.

It is obvious that the left "thinks" that a deal was made and North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. Pay attention to the real news.

You are the one that thinks that North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. So ...... are you one of those on the "left" you are talking about? Is this some of the "deep knowledge" you spoke of?  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 67

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Anyone who would believe the lies that trump has told certainly wouldn't be a good judge as to what "deep knowledge" is.  One thing is for sure, trump has none and North Korea certainly knows that.

It is obvious that the left "thinks" that a deal was made and North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. Pay attention to the real news.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 67

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Dolt 45 got played...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Please reveal your deep knowledge of the TREATY that was signed. We all know that Trump now allows Kim to call the shots as to how the US military is run, but this is the first I've ever heard anything about a TREATY being signed. Most everyone else acknowledges what was signed as:

"However, the communique lacked specifics or concrete measures showing how the goals would be achieved. Analysts noted that many of the pledges had been made by both countries in the past and that the rhetoric was similar to previous declarations."

https://variety.com/2018/politics/news/president-trump-kim-jong-un-signing-agreement-summit-12028422...

Doesn't sound very TREATY-ish.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 67

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 67

Kudos
Views