Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

Message 41 of 67

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

North Korea lied to us?  Say it isn't so. 

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

"WE" never "signed" any such thing NOTHAPPENING.

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

So then you acknowledge that nothing came of the summit. Nothing. Trump and Kim can pinky swear all they want, but the truth of the matter is that nothing useful came from this summit, and North Korea should be treated as the threat the world knows it to be.

I like YOU were not there. The purpose of the meeting was to see if progress could be made. I think (you see I said I think) that Trump feels that progress can be made. If you have more info than that, please let me know.

Sure, I'll let you know. It's called reading the link attached to the first post, that indicates North Korea has been increasing its production of nuclear fuel, all while Kim was playing handsies with Trump, and Trump fell for it. The bonus was that Kim gets to call the shots for the US military.

Trump is the living epitome of the WC Fields line: "You can't cheat an honest man; never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." Only a chump would let another nation tell the US military how it's to be run, and then obey that demand.

What part of they'll do what they want as long as no treaty in place and strict monitoring, do you not understand? I know the left and you don't like Trump but YOU don't know what went on in the meeting. PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute and the left is that very sucker!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

So then you acknowledge that nothing came of the summit. Nothing. Trump and Kim can pinky swear all they want, but the truth of the matter is that nothing useful came from this summit, and North Korea should be treated as the threat the world knows it to be.

I like YOU were not there. The purpose of the meeting was to see if progress could be made. I think (you see I said I think) that Trump feels that progress can be made. If you have more info than that, please let me know.

Sure, I'll let you know. It's called reading the link attached to the first post, that indicates North Korea has been increasing its production of nuclear fuel, all while Kim was playing handsies with Trump, and Trump fell for it. The bonus was that Kim gets to call the shots for the US military.

Trump is the living epitome of the WC Fields line: "You can't cheat an honest man; never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." Only a chump would let another nation tell the US military how it's to be run, and then obey that demand.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Anyone who would believe the lies that trump has told certainly wouldn't be a good judge as to what "deep knowledge" is.  One thing is for sure, trump has none and North Korea certainly knows that.

It is obvious that the left "thinks" that a deal was made and North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. Pay attention to the real news.

You are the one that thinks that North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. So ...... are you one of those on the "left" you are talking about? Is this some of the "deep knowledge" you spoke of?  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

I DON'T think anything is going on in North Korea. You must have noticed that I followed the question with a question mark!!! Nothing will happen until we sign an agreement, put inspectors in place that unannounced can make inspections anywhere. Will that happen? Only the left seems to know.

Does the radical left have more information than that or is your day filled with Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

As long as the radical right is posting here my days will be filled with plenty of laughter !!! LOL !!!

Continue laughing as you LOSE more elections and more handouts!

I have never gotten any "handouts" and cannot "lose" any. I can't lose an election, I'm not in one.  Anymore "deep knowledge you'd like to share? Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Related image

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Anyone who would believe the lies that trump has told certainly wouldn't be a good judge as to what "deep knowledge" is.  One thing is for sure, trump has none and North Korea certainly knows that.

It is obvious that the left "thinks" that a deal was made and North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. Pay attention to the real news.

You are the one that thinks that North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. So ...... are you one of those on the "left" you are talking about? Is this some of the "deep knowledge" you spoke of?  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

I DON'T think anything is going on in North Korea. You must have noticed that I followed the question with a question mark!!! Nothing will happen until we sign an agreement, put inspectors in place that unannounced can make inspections anywhere. Will that happen? Only the left seems to know.

Does the radical left have more information than that or is your day filled with Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

As long as the radical right is posting here my days will be filled with plenty of laughter !!! LOL !!!

I have never gotten any "handouts" and cannot "lose" any. I can't lose an election, I'm not in one.  Anymore "deep knowledge you'd like to share? Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 67

@BigLib wrote:

So then you acknowledge that nothing came of the summit. Nothing.

I don't acknowledge anything since I don't know the intimate details of what was discussed and neither do YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 67

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views