Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

Message 21 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

North Korea lied to us?  Say it isn't so. 

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

Anyone who would believe the lies that trump has told certainly wouldn't be a good judge as to what "deep knowledge" is.  One thing is for sure, trump has none and North Korea certainly knows that.

It is obvious that the left "thinks" that a deal was made and North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. Pay attention to the real news.

You are the one that thinks that North Korea is phasing out their nuclear sites. So ...... are you one of those on the "left" you are talking about? Is this some of the "deep knowledge" you spoke of?  Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

I DON'T think anything is going on in North Korea.

Other than NK expanding their nuclear weapons arsenal and expanding their missile production facility!

You must have noticed that I followed the question with a question mark!!!

And you must have noticed that you received an answer .... an answer that indicates you don't know what you're talking about!

Nothing will happen until we sign an agreement, put inspectors in place that unannounced can make inspections anywhere.

Huh ..... and yet Trumped announced that NK's nuclear threat was gone.

And we would no longer conduct military exercises with South Korea.

MUCH has happened NOTHAPPENING!  In short, Trump was conned and Trump betrayed our alliance with South Korea!

Will that happen? Only the left seems to know.

All informed intelligent people KNOW what has already happened NOTHAPPENING ..... and it's ALL BAD!!!!

Does the radical left have more information than that or is your day filled with Bwah ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Actually, ALL rational, informed intelligent people have "more information" than you NOTHAPPENING ....... the information from 12 U.S. intelligence agencies that you apparently were not aware of or simply dismissed like your incompetent Fuhrer who got conned by a two bit ruthless dictator!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

"WE" never "signed" any such thing NOTHAPPENING.

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

That's what I said.

No you didn't!

Reread my post again and try to remember.

I know what you posted. Now you're trying to change it!

See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

Suggesting that you know of such a treaty while implying that "the left" is unaware of such a treaty.

An absurd excuse/play on words in an attempt to cover up for your lack of knowledge!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 67

@alferdpacker wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

Dolt 45 got played...

America's number one con man got conned ..... by a two bit dictator!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 67

Watch the upcoming Trump/Putin Summit Carefully.......................you may see Trumps Chief of Staff - Kelly - replaced by - Dmitry Medvedev - Putins Current Chief of Staff.......................then Trumps Constituency will be made up of primarily of Fox News Executives & Russian Government Appointees.....................of Putin 

North Korea Continues Construction on Nuke & Missle Facilities

North Korea Nuikes.png

Source - https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/02/asia/north-korea-factory-intl/index.html

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 67

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You recognize what you emulate with Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Just a warning. Beware of repetitive posts. They could be Russians trying to steer you to the Republicans in 2018 like they did in 2016. See how this one tries to change the subject from Trump's incompetence with North Korea? Just sayin'

You just be extra careful that you aren't FORCED to vote Republican because of Putin. He may be in that voting booth with you forcing your hand to the R levers. I was a "victim" of Putin last election and you might be too!

Have a good day.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Just a warning. Beware of repetitive posts. They could be Russians trying to steer you to the Republicans in 2018 like they did in 2016. See how this one tries to change the subject from Trump's incompetence with North Korea? Just sayin'

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never gotten any "handouts" and cannot "lose" any. I can't lose an election, I'm not in one.  Anymore "deep knowledge you'd like to share? Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Related image

This animal could also be laughing at your posts, a sign of intelligence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

So then you acknowledge that nothing came of the summit. Nothing. Trump and Kim can pinky swear all they want, but the truth of the matter is that nothing useful came from this summit, and North Korea should be treated as the threat the world knows it to be.

I like YOU were not there. The purpose of the meeting was to see if progress could be made. I think (you see I said I think) that Trump feels that progress can be made. If you have more info than that, please let me know.

Sure, I'll let you know. It's called reading the link attached to the first post, that indicates North Korea has been increasing its production of nuclear fuel, all while Kim was playing handsies with Trump, and Trump fell for it. The bonus was that Kim gets to call the shots for the US military.

Trump is the living epitome of the WC Fields line: "You can't cheat an honest man; never give a sucker an even break, or smarten up a chump." Only a chump would let another nation tell the US military how it's to be run, and then obey that demand.

What part of they'll do what they want as long as no treaty in place and strict monitoring, do you not understand? I know the left and you don't like Trump but YOU don't know what went on in the meeting. PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute and the left is that very sucker!

Actually, the suckers are trump supporters.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I have never gotten any "handouts" and cannot "lose" any. I can't lose an election, I'm not in one.  Anymore "deep knowledge you'd like to share? Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Bwah ha ha ha ha !!

Related image

This animal could also be laughing at your posts, a sign of intelligence.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I don't know that there will be a signed deal just like YOU don't know that there won't be a signed deal. Until some concrete deal is signed, expect anything from Kim. Kim doesn't have Trump acting as his mouthpiece. Trump can do quite well without Kim or you spreading phony rumors.

BTW, I understand perfectly - there is no deal until there is one. What part are you having difficulty with?

Kim doesn't need any signed deal. He's done quite well getting Trump to capitulate and appease his every whim without one. What part of that are you having difficulty with?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views