Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

Message 11 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

12 U.S.  intelligence agencies already told us "what's going on" NOTHAPPENING!!!

What is the source of your information?  You have a link?  Additionally, not all those agencies are charged with gathering intelligence about propaganda, sabotage, etc.  I know since at one time I was with one of the units listed and it's mission was more gathering intelligence and not that of the sort of activities you claim.  I believe each sub-unit has a different target for intelligence.

So what Tex .....  YOU asked a question and I answered it!

And now you're dancing all around it with your ludicrous excuses and, as usual, your irrelevant bragging!

Additionally, I believe you made a wrong turn somewhere along the way, might be a GPS malfunction. 

No Tex .... It's the usual "credibility malfunction" on your part. You've once again trapped yourself in your own words and are unable to find a way out!

But the topic is about North Korea and its nuclear production.

A comment better applied to yourself Tex.

Please recall that it was YOU who asked a question that you were unable to answer. I answered the question that YOU ASKED!!!

And a person who had to ask such a basic question as you posed, is hardly any expert in any intelligence community!

Have a good evening partner.

The usual disingenuous gesture that you post whenever you are trapped in your own words and have no way out!

Amazing Tex .... You, like Trump, unquestionably believe the ludicrous denial of a single Russian KGB agent but question and disparage the findings of your own country's intelligence agencies!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 67

@Richva wrote:

I love giving facts to conseratives.

So where are your facts?  It has been passed around that these intelligence agencies say all the innuendo about Russia is true.  So where are the facts showing they are correct. 

I'm aware that a good many of those subordinate units are not engaged in diplomatic or covert operations but of obtaining more scientific type information.

But when you claim something that you want to convince the public about, you can't just say "We have damaging information, but we can't tell you since its classified".  You need to reveal enough to convince the public or enough that anyone doubting it would question it.

This has intelligence agencies says, etc has been batted around since Obama threw a fit because Hillary lost and the Intelligence heads knew their days were numbered.

So prove your 'FACTS'.  Liberals talk a good talk but comes up short when they are asked to lay out their cards....  they just like to snow others....

Anything to say about the topic?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

12 U.S.  intelligence agencies already told us "what's going on" NOTHAPPENING!!!

What is the source of your information?  You have a link?  Additionally, not all those agencies are charged with gathering intelligence about propaganda, sabotage, etc.  I know since at one time I was with one of the units listed and it's mission was more gathering intelligence and not that of the sort of activities you claim.  I believe each sub-unit has a different target for intelligence.

Additionally, I believe you made a wrong turn somewhere along the way, might be a GPS malfunction.  But the topic is about North Korea and its nuclear production.

I love giving facts to conseratives. They are so unused to them it is like showing snow to people who live in South Africa. 

Of course, the question to ask is "who's side are you on?". The next question is "Are you really a Russian Bot trying to help Trump again?"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/02/signs-of-activity-at-north-korea-nuclear-facilities.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44679144

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/06/north-korea-building-yongbyon-nuclear-site-180627124223850.ht...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/politics/north-korea-infrastructure-improvements-nuclear-facility/ind...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/03/donald-trump-thinks-things-going-well-north-...

http://time.com/5323254/north-korea-nuclear-upgrade/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-korea/if-north-korea-denuclearizing-why-it-expanding-nuclear-rese...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 67

@myexper wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Additionally, I believe you made a wrong turn somewhere along the way, might be a GPS malfunction.  But the topic is about North Korea and its nuclear production.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Can you name them, or should we just take your word?

Yes Tex, I can name them while you obviously are unable to do so.

I have provided this information to you several times earlier when you chose to believe a single Russian KGB agent over the Intelligence Agencies of your own country!

The agencies are:

1. Office of the Director of National Intelligence 

Created by Congress in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, the office coordinates intelligence collection and sharing among U.S. intelligence agencies. The director is the head of the intelligence community and the principal advisor to the president, National Security Council and Homeland Security Council on intelligence matters related to national security.

2.Central Intelligence Agency 
The CIA is the most recognized intelligence agency, known for spying on foreign governments and conducting covert operations,

3. National Security Agency

Once so secret it was referred to as “No Such Agency,” the NSA is the largest and perhaps most technologically sophisticated of all the intelligence agencies. It focuses on signals intelligence — monitoring, collecting and processing communications and other electronic information — and cracking secret codes. It also protects U.S. information systems from outside penetration. The NSA oversees PRISM and other mass surveillance programs revealed by Edward Snowden in 2013. It is believed to employ more mathematicians than any other organization in the country — a fact not all math whizzes are happy about.

4. Defense Intelligence Agency

The Pentagon’s top spy agency, the DIA is the primary entity responsible for collecting and analyzing intelligence on foreign militaries, with support from the intelligence offices of all the military branches. The DIA shares this information with military leaders, fighters and defense policy makers in order to “prevent and decisively win wars,” according to its mission statement.

5. Federal Bureau of Investigation

The FBI has both law enforcement and intelligence functions. On the intelligence side, it aims to protect the U.S. against terrorism, cyberattacks and foreign intelligence operations and espionage. It maintains the government’s terrorist watch list and has been involved in the interrogation of “high-value” detainees, sometimes clashing with the CIA.

6. Department of State – Bureau of Intelligence and Research

This bureau collects and analyzes intelligence on global affairs and advises the secretary of State and other diplomats. It conducts foreign opinion polls and tracks and analyzes issues that may undermine U.S. foreign policy objectives, such as weapons proliferation, human trafficking and drug smuggling. Though it’s one of the smallest intelligence agencies, its assessment on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was not as inaccurate as that of other agencie....

7. Department of Homeland Security – Office of Intelligence and Analysis

The scope of “homeland security” includes emergency preparedness, border control, transportation security and biodefense (Ebola and SARS, for example), among other issues. The Office of Intelligence and Analysis is charged with gathering intelligence in these areas and sharing it with state, local, tribal, territorial and private sector partners through a network of “fusion centers.” 

8. Drug Enforcement Administration – Office of National Security Intelligence

The DEA is the government’s watch guard for drugs that are illegally manufactured, distributed or dispensed. It is also responsible for the seizure and forfeiture of assets connected with illicit drug trafficking. The Office of National Security Intelligence assists law enforcement with investigations and prosecutions. Most recently it has focused on the threat posed by a surge in heroin and counterfeit prescription pills containing fentanyl.

9. Department of the Treasury – Office of Intelligence and Analysis

Intelligence gathering at the Treasury dates back to its beginning, when Secretary Alexander Hamilton sent a tax official in disguise to investigate the “whiskey rebellion” underway in western Pennsylvania. Today the Office of Intelligence and Analysis sits within the Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, which works to prevent sanctioned countries, money launderers, terrorists, drug kingpins and purveyors of weapons of mass destruction from parking or moving their money through the U.S. financial system.

10. Department of Energy – Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence

Even the Department of Energy has an intelligence office. It traces its origin to the Manhattan Project, when the Atomic Energy Commission was charged with analyzing the Soviet Union’s atomic weapons program. Today the office’s role is to provide technical intelligence on foreign nuclear weapons, energy security, science and technology, and nuclear energy, safety and waste.

11. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

Supporting the Defense Department, this agency is the principal provider of geospatial intelligence – analysis and information about Earth’s natural and man-made features and geo-tagged activities. This “GEOINT” is used for combat, humanitarian and disaster relief, border and transportation security and security planning for special events. One of the agency’s claims to fame is pinpointing the Abbottabad, Pakistan, compound where Osama bin Laden was hiding; another is operating the reference system for GPS.

12. National Reconnaissance Office

The NRO was a secret agency for 31 years, until its existence was declassified in 1992. The office designs, builds and operates the nation’s reconnaissance satellites, providing the Pentagon, CIA and others precision navigation, early warning of missile launches and near real-time imagery to support anti-terrorism activities. On the civilian side, the satellites help survey damage from natural disasters and support environmental research.

13. Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance

The Air Force’s intelligence branch, organized into the 25th Air Force, uses airplanes, drones and satellites to identify hideouts, bunkers, mobile launchers and weapons caches. It is also responsible for code-breaking activities within the Air Force. All that surveillance takes up a lot of digital space – in 2013, one wing alone received 20 terabytes of data daily, processed 460,000 hours of video and disseminated 2.6 million images.

14. Army Military Intelligence

The Army’s intelligence branch intercepts electronic communications and provides maps, ground imagery and information on foreign forces to assist fighters in the battlefield.

15. Office of Naval Intelligence

The Navy’s intelligence branch keeps tabs on foreign scientific and technological research, analyzes the structure, tactics and readiness of foreign naval forces, and tracks merchant shipping to identify illicit activity. 

16. Marine Corps Intelligence

The Marine Corps’ intelligence officers create military maps, intercept and translate radio and electronic signals, analyze images collected from sensors and carry out counterintelligence.

17. Coast Guard Intelligence

The Coast Guard, part of the military and the Department of Homeland Security, protects and defends more than 100,000 miles of coastline and inland waterways. On an average day, the Coast Guard conducts 45 search-and-rescue cases, seizes 874 pounds of cocaine, interdicts 17 migrants and helps move $8.7 billion worth of goods, according to its website. Its intelligence office helps with criminal investigations and provides other national agencies with intelligence from domestic and foreign ports, coastal waters and offshore.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 67

@myexper wrote:

Can you name them, or should we just take your word?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

So you can play this "you don't know" bit all you want, but the truth is we DO know what ISN'T there. We will NEVER see a North Korea that objects to US military maneuvers agree to "strict monitoring" that the US military will likely have a roll in.

Did you get this factoid from Maxine Waters? The left has no idea what is going on or when it will happen!

The "left" and everyone else who thinks logically does know what is going on, and there's every indication that N.Korea has increased its nuclear fuel production, despite Trump's attempts to do Kim's bidding and say there's "no nuclear threat" from NK. No treaty of ANY kind. North Korea has not agreed to ANY monitoring. And Trump lets Kim decide where the US military can conduct its maneuvers.

Does that sum things up? Because if there was more to blow a horn over, Trump would have turned blue blowing it by now.

You and the left have no idea what's going on and neither do I. The only people that know are Trump and Kim. Politibunk doesn't either.

Not true NOTHAPPENING!

Your choice to ignore the obvious is exactly what your incompetent Fuhrer is also doing in order to deflect from being conned by a two bit dictator!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

So you can play this "you don't know" bit all you want, but the truth is we DO know what ISN'T there. We will NEVER see a North Korea that objects to US military maneuvers agree to "strict monitoring" that the US military will likely have a roll in.

Did you get this factoid from Maxine Waters?

Nothing to do with the topic NOTHAPPENING .... just an absurd evasion!

The left has no idea what is going on or when it will happen!

ALL intelligent informed people know what has ALREADY HAPPENED!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

So then you acknowledge that nothing came of the summit. Nothing.

I don't acknowledge anything since I don't know the intimate details of what was discussed and neither do YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not true NOTHAPPENING!

ALL informed people know that Trump cancelled military exercises with South Korea to appease NK ..... no small "detail" NOTHAPPENING!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

North Korea lied to us?  Say it isn't so. 

Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea? I believe Trump just had one meeting to see if future talks would be productive. Please reveal any other deep knowledge that you have gleaned on this topic.

"WE" never "signed" any such thing NOTHAPPENING.

"TRUMP" signed a nebulous piece of paper better used on a roll next to a toilet!

That's what I said. Reread my post again and try to remember. See the question mark at the end of "Does the left know about a treaty we signed with North Korea?"???????

So then you acknowledge that nothing came of the summit. Nothing. Trump and Kim can pinky swear all they want, but the truth of the matter is that nothing useful came from this summit, and North Korea should be treated as the threat the world knows it to be.

I like YOU were not there. The purpose of the meeting was to see if progress could be made. I think (you see I said I think) that Trump feels that progress can be made. If you have more info than that, please let me know.

Based on" that meeting", Trump ended military exercises with South Korea and betrayed them!

That's important "info" that you apparently were not aware of!

Kudos
Views