Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Reply
Moderator
0
Kudos
75
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

75 Views
Message 1 of 67

Hello EVERYONE,

 

This thread has gone off-topic. 

 

Please return to the topic, and remember to post according to the guidelines.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
75
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
94
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

94 Views
Message 2 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


He did Tex. Because you chose to ignore it doesn't mean that it wasn't there!

Please read posts and their references instead of fallaciously criticizing something that you have no knowledge about!

 

 

 


 


Where? 

Already answered Tex!

 

What's your background that makes you knowlegeable?!

Being rational ..... I read stuff before commenting on it!

 

I served in one of those units until I asked for a reassignment.

NOTHING to do with my comments or the topic Tex ..... only yet another opportunity for your irrelevant, tedious, off-topic bragging!

 

So are you going to continue your off-topic posts? 

Never started any such thing Tex .... but YOU did with your off-topic questions which I answered in an effort to help inform you on a subject you obviously knew nothing about!

 

Anything to say about North Korea and nuclear fuel production? 

AGAIN, I already did Tex.

AGAIN, please read the thread before making your accusatory questions!

 

  Or you going to continue your usual 'you said, I said' all without any valid facts?

Can't stop something I never started Tex.

But I did post facts which you are unable to counter.

As such, all you can do is continue to post false accusations and innuendo!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
94
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
119
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

119 Views
Message 3 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 Amazing Tex .... You, like Trump, unquestionably believe the ludicrous denial of a single Russian KGB agent but question and disparage the findings of your own country's intelligence agencies!

 


Still nothing about the topic about North Koreas nuclear fuel production, but more about something about one Russian agent.  

Not true Tex. I had numerous comments throughout this topic. Please read and understand the comments in this thread instead of making false accusations!

 

What is that Russian agent's name? 

Putin!

 

For all you know that he might just be putting out some disinformation to discredit the administration?

Actually, he enabled the election of "the administration" by interfering in its election!

 

Hey, how do you know whether the intelligence agencies accurate? 

I trust my country's intelligence agencies while you disparage them and insted trust a Russian KGB agent.

So hey Tex, how do you know whether your Russian KGB agent is accurate?

Why do you believe a Russian KGB agent over your own country's intelligence agencies?

Rather unpatriotic Tex .... no doubt some here may even see as treasonous!

 

You do know that they have been known to put out cover stories?

Again, a comment better applied to yourself Tex as YOU unquestionably believed the Russian KGB agent!

 

 

So, are you going to continue your off-topicposts, that is against the rules here you know?

Again, another comment better applied to yourself Tex. YOU asked an "off-topic" question and I answered YOUR "off-topic" question!

If you want to stay on topic, then stop asking YOUR "off-topic" questions!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
119
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
123
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

123 Views
Message 4 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:


So are all the sources Richva listed "fake news"? Boy, you really did flip to the very far right, didn't you?


Still smarting that I became independent from 'THE GROUP'?  Just can't get over it can you?  You are the one who said that, what I have said that a good many of the subordinate units of the listed agencies had a different mission than collecting espionage information.  A good many were mostly for other purposes, mostly scientific. 

 

Now, do YOU have anything to say about the topic of North Korea and nuclear production?  I've been accused here many times of being off-topic, but I note here a handful of leftist liberals are keeping the entire topic way off topic.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
123
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
132
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

132 Views
Message 5 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@myexper wrote:


He did Tex. Because you chose to ignore it doesn't mean that it wasn't there!

Please read posts and their references instead of fallaciously criticizing something that you have no knowledge about!

 

 

 


 


Where?  What's your background that makes you knowlegeable?  I served in one of those units until I asked for a reassignment.

 

So are you going to continue your off-topic posts?  Anything to say about North Korea and nuclear fuel production?   Or you going to continue your usual 'you said, I said' all without any valid facts?


You mention absolutely nothing about the topic in your post. Are you going to continue the same?

 

Are all news sources broadcasting fake news about this Tx? It seems that you think they are.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
132
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

136 Views
Message 6 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


I love giving facts to conseratives.


So where are your facts?  It has been passed around that these intelligence agencies say all the innuendo about Russia is true.  So where are the facts showing they are correct. 

 

I'm aware that a good many of those subordinate units are not engaged in diplomatic or covert operations but of obtaining more scientific type information.

 

But when you claim something that you want to convince the public about, you can't just say "We have damaging information, but we can't tell you since its classified".  You need to reveal enough to convince the public or enough that anyone doubting it would question it.

 

This has intelligence agencies says, etc has been batted around since Obama threw a fit because Hillary lost and the Intelligence heads knew their days were numbered.

 

So prove your 'FACTS'.  Liberals talk a good talk but comes up short when they are asked to lay out their cards....  they just like to snow others....

 

Anything to say about the topic?


So are all the sources Richva listed "fake news"? Boy, you really did flip to the very far right, didn't you?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

137 Views
Message 7 of 67

@myexper wrote:


He did Tex. Because you chose to ignore it doesn't mean that it wasn't there!

Please read posts and their references instead of fallaciously criticizing something that you have no knowledge about!

 

 

 


 


Where?  What's your background that makes you knowlegeable?  I served in one of those units until I asked for a reassignment.

 

So are you going to continue your off-topic posts?  Anything to say about North Korea and nuclear fuel production?   Or you going to continue your usual 'you said, I said' all without any valid facts?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
146
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

146 Views
Message 8 of 67

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You recognize what you emulate with Bwah ha ha ha ha !!


Just a warning. Beware of repetitive posts. They could be Russians trying to steer you to the Republicans in 2018 like they did in 2016. See how this one tries to change the subject from Trump's incompetence with North Korea? Just sayin'


You just be extra careful that you aren't FORCED to vote Republican because of Putin. He may be in that voting booth with you forcing your hand to the R levers. I was a "victim" of Putin last election and you might be too!

 

Have a good day.


Thanks for admitting it !!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
146
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
149
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

149 Views
Message 9 of 67

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:


I love giving facts to conseratives.


So where are your facts? 

A question better posed to yourself Tex. He provided 8 links while you were unable to provide a single link!!!!

 

It has been passed around that these intelligence agencies say all the innuendo about Russia is true.

A highly nebulous comment Tex. Who "passed around" your absurd claim? Any links Tex?

 

  So where are the facts showing they are correct. 

Read the post and ALL it's numerous references and links before you ask your unwarranted questions Tex!

 

I'm aware that a good many of those subordinate units are not engaged in diplomatic or covert operations but of obtaining more scientific type information.

Any links to that accusation Tex, or do you want people to 'just believe' your unsubstantiated accusations?

 

But when you claim something that you want to convince the public about, you can't just say "We have damaging information, but we can't tell you since its classified".  You need to reveal enough to convince the public or enough that anyone doubting it would question it.

Yet you will unquestionably believe a single Russian KGB agent ..... an enormous contradiction Tex!!!!

 

 

This has intelligence agencies says, etc has been batted around since Obama threw a fit because Hillary lost and the Intelligence heads knew their days were numbered.

And there you go again .... hijacking another topic by throwing in Hillary (and now Obama) into a topic. Another one of your ludicrous evasions Tex!!!!!

 

So prove your 'FACTS'. 

That makes no sense Tex as"FACTS" are items already known to be true .... That's why they're called "FACTS"!!!!

 

Liberals talk a good talk but comes up short when they are asked to lay out their cards.... 

Absurd Tex ..... please read the 8 links and references that were provided!!!!

 

they just like to snow others....

Actually, you were the one posting unsubstantiated non referenced material that you made up!!!

 

Anything to say about the topic?

He did Tex. Because you chose to ignore it doesn't mean that it wasn't there!

Please read posts and their references instead of fallaciously criticizing something that you have no knowledge about!

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
149
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
150
Views

Re: N.KOREA AMPS UP NUCLEAR FUEL PRODUCTION

150 Views
Message 10 of 67

@myexper wrote:

 Amazing Tex .... You, like Trump, unquestionably believe the ludicrous denial of a single Russian KGB agent but question and disparage the findings of your own country's intelligence agencies!

 


Still nothing about the topic about North Koreas nuclear fuel production, but more about something about one Russian agent.   What is that Russian agent's name?  For all you know that he might just be putting out some disinformation to discredit the administration?

 

Hey, how do you know whether the intelligence agencies accurate?  You do know that they have been known to put out cover stories?

 

So, are you going to continue your off-topic posts, that is against the rules here you know?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
150
Views