Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My brother didn't die fighting Hitler for Nazis to go unchallenged today

Message 21 of 36
what he says and does.
Goggle " trump invokes Nazi imagery examples ", it's easier for me then putting up a lot of links.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 36

@gruffstuff wrote:

what shall we do with the Nazis??

Not elect them as President or to any public office.

You think I'm trolling when I call Trump a Nazi ? That is an opinion shared my many others, including self professed Nazis 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neo-nazi-daily-stormer-trump-charlottesville_us_59905c7ee4b08a24...

Neo-Nazi Site Daily Stormer Praises Trump’s Charlottesville Reaction: ‘He Loves Us All’

This is the reason Nazis are acting up, their man is President. The reason Trump is President is Republicans put him there.  

A very dishonest approach. What is "Nazi" about President Trump. Forget what they say or do, deal with what he says and does.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 36

@alferdpacker wrote:

@senior1941 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You really can't argue with the Senator's view except from one perspective - what shall we do with the Nazis?? His brother died for the freedoms we enjoy. Shall we restrict the rights he fought for?

That is not trolling. That is a sincere approach to a very difficult question to answer.

A significant step in the correct direction is to openly and publicly refer to the "alt-right" and "white supremacists" by identifying them as what they really are - irrational treasonous nazi/KKK domestic terrorists...

Yes, and perhaps we should begin to include the "neo-Repubs" along with the "alt-right" and the "KKK" (or "kkk") ....................

Now that you mention it - "neoRepubs" are scum...

A typical hate filled but logic vacant response to the simple issue - what should be done to such people without destroying our Constitution?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 36

what shall we do with the Nazis??

Not elect them as President or to any public office.

You think I'm trolling when I call Trump a Nazi ? That is an opinion shared my many others, including self professed Nazis 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neo-nazi-daily-stormer-trump-charlottesville_us_59905c7ee4b08a24...

Neo-Nazi Site Daily Stormer Praises Trump’s Charlottesville Reaction: ‘He Loves Us All’

This is the reason Nazis are acting up, their man is President. The reason Trump is President is Republicans put him there.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 36

@senior1941 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

You really can't argue with the Senator's view except from one perspective - what shall we do with the Nazis?? His brother died for the freedoms we enjoy. Shall we restrict the rights he fought for?

That is not trolling. That is a sincere approach to a very difficult question to answer.

A significant step in the correct direction is to openly and publicly refer to the "alt-right" and "white supremacists" by identifying them as what they really are - irrational treasonous nazi/KKK domestic terrorists...

Yes, and perhaps we should begin to include the "neo-Repubs" along with the "alt-right" and the "KKK" (or "kkk") ....................

Now that you mention it - "neoRepubs" are scum...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 36

@MIseker wrote:
The ACLU stands up for everyones free speech, even the Nazis, and thats fine its their job. How we react as a society, is up to us.

You do not like the Nazis, I do not like the Nazis. Your solution is to go kill them with big wrenches. Is that the American way that the fella in the topic died for??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 36
The ACLU stands up for everyones free speech, even the Nazis, and thats fine its their job. How we react as a society, is up to us.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Is he really asking what we should do with hate-filled domestic terrorists?  What should we do with Islamic terrorists that are US citizens?

Yes he is. Because he is concerned with a Constitutional solution, not a hate filled ideological one.

uncsam.jpg

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 36

@senior1941 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And that illustrates perfectly my concern with an emotional, ideological solution rather than a constitutional one.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 36

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Is he really asking what we should do with hate-filled domestic terrorists?  What should we do with Islamic terrorists that are US citizens?

Yes he is. Because he is concerned with a Constitutional solution, not a hate filled ideological one.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors