Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My God. Could it be Pence?

Message 21 of 22

@Richva wrote:

Mike Pence has stayed out of most of Trump's chaos.  He has supported the president but always from a distance and the supporting statements usually came while he was in a different country.  Now we are trying to determining who the "senior White House official" is who wrote the op ed for the Times. Could it be Pence? 

He seems to be pushing to be to sane guy in the corner . He has to know that the odds of him following the chaos that is the Trump administration in a general election are nil. BUT he could take over after impeachment and demonstrate real leadership before the 2020 elections.  Interesting theory. 

Ya' just never know. Is Pence smart enough to do something like that and pull it off? I think it's someone from the House or Senate.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

My God. Could it be Pence?

Message 22 of 22

Mike Pence has stayed out of most of Trump's chaos.  He has supported the president but always from a distance and the supporting statements usually came while he was in a different country.  Now we are trying to determining who the "senior White House official" is who wrote the op ed for the Times. Could it be Pence? 

He seems to be pushing to be to sane guy in the corner . He has to know that the odds of him following the chaos that is the Trump administration in a general election are nil. BUT he could take over after impeachment and demonstrate real leadership before the 2020 elections.  Interesting theory. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors