Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My Country Was Never Afraid Of Anything B4

Message 1 of 5

GeorgeC616169 wrote Oh please, your former appeaser in cheif obama is the one who let the rest of th...

President Obama saved the city of Benghazi from certain destruction and eliminated Assad's chemical weapons stockpile without losing a single American soldier. Also, on his watch

-GM was saved and OBL was killed.

-34 million more Americans had health insurance

-For 6 years premium increases were the lowest in decades

-The deficit plummeted from $1.2TRILLION to $300Billion

-We got Dodd-Frank to prevent another jrbush crash of financial markets

-Our troop strength in Afghanistan was cut to less than 10,000 and headed down

-Wind power increased 300% (25Gegawatts to 75GW)

-Solar power increased 2500% (1.2GW to 31GW)

-Lowest inflation since the 1960's

What we got so far from the Orange Toad is

a POTUS elected and controlled by Putin

a resurgent Nazi Party,KKK and White Supremacists.

50% INCREASE in Troops being targets in Afghanistan

Trashing of pollution controls that will KILL 1400 Americans EVERY YEAR

Inflation that sent average wages BACKWARDS

a restoration of parasites on health care that will destroy it for 34M Americans

a 100% increase in the Federal Deficit

a $1.2Trillion wealth transfer from the middle class to the Corporate Oligarchs

a longer workweek for average Americans

the MAGAbomber

and his most lasting legacy will be the loss of America's position as leader of the Free World and beacon of justice and liberty.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@GeorgeC616169 wrote:

Oh please, your former appeaser in cheif(sic) obama is the one who let the rest of the world's tyrants trample on America & her intrests(sic) around the world. President Trump is the only one standing up to them all.

Trump has insulted and alienated our allies, made millions lose health care coverage, pulled us out of the Paris agreement which tries to address global warming for the well being of future generations, increased hate crimes by 38% in 2016 and 58% within the last year. There is much more but it would be wasted on anyone only posting cartoons from extreme radical right sources.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Oh please, your former appeaser in cheif obama is the one who let the rest of the world's tyrants trample on America & her intrests around the world. President Trump is the only one standing up to them all. c4a226273d702f6f377316927a99fb21.jpg709c61efb2881313e77e131e12894b46.jpg2016-03-22-31a280c9_large.jpg1522680293757.jpgB7gSkzuCAAAtzHD.jpgC7CT5rfWgAApcyv.jpgforeward-over-the-cliff.jpgimages (4).jpg

Former democrat, former Teamster & a minority who finally broke free of the democrat plantation.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@mickstuder wrote:

My Country Has Never Been Afraid of Anything B4 

Now we are told to be Afraid of EVERYTHING - Be Very Afraid of Everything & Everyone

Be Afraid of a bunch of Woman & Children walking on the side of the road - 1000 Miles Aways from the nearest US Border Crossing

Be Afraid of the Russians - We need to Talk to them - Not Threaten them

What American President - What American Congress Would Have Let the Russians Attack and Corrupt the Very Foundation of our democracy and get away with it?

Never Before in My Lifetime!

The US Motto Used to be - Don't Tread On Me

Under Trump it's - I Don't Care What You Do To My Country - As Long As You Talk To Me - Like Me & Be Nice To Me

What American President - What US Congress - Would Let a Group of Saudi Terrorists - Torture - Murder - Dismember - A US Resident & Forget About it?

Everytime you turn around Trump the the GOP are letting other Countries - Other Dictators around the World - Do what ever they want to the USA - without as much as a Peep from GOP Congressman or the US President

Right now China is building Islands in the South China Seas and Constructing Military Air Bases and Deep Water Ports for Subs and Aircraft Carriers

No Response from the US President or the GOP Congress

Right Now Russia is Building Submarine Bases in the Arctic

This is not Normal 

No it is not normal and is not acceptable to me. Let's hope it is unacceptable to the masses and they show up to vote next Tuesday !  I certainly don't want this to become 'normal'.

Please show up and vote !!!!!

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

My Country Was Never Afraid Of Anything B4

Message 5 of 5

My Country Has Never Been Afraid of Anything B4 

Now we are told to be Afraid of EVERYTHING - Be Very Afraid of Everything & Everyone

Be Afraid of a bunch of Woman & Children walking on the side of the road - 1000 Miles Aways from the nearest US Border Crossing

Be Afraid of the Russians - We need to Talk to them - Not Threaten them

What American President - What American Congress Would Have Let the Russians Attack and Corrupt the Very Foundation of our democracy and get away with it?

Never Before in My Lifetime!

The US Motto Used to be - Don't Tread On Me

Under Trump it's - I Don't Care What You Do To My Country - As Long As You Talk To Me - Like Me & Be Nice To Me

What American President - What US Congress - Would Let a Group of Saudi Terrorists - Torture - Murder - Dismember - A US Resident & Forget About it?

Everytime you turn around Trump the the GOP are letting other Countries - Other Dictators around the World - Do what ever they want to the USA - without as much as a Peep from GOP Congressman or the US President

Right now China is building Islands in the South China Seas and Constructing Military Air Bases and Deep Water Ports for Subs and Aircraft Carriers

Right Now Russia is Building Submarine Bases in the Arctic

This is not Normal 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors